[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't Game Freak already make a black-and-red colored fire-wrestler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 500Emboar.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
500Emboar.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
Didn't Game Freak already make a black-and-red colored fire-wrestler thing not too long ago? And didn't pretty much everyone agree it was the worst final form of any fire starter ever?

What could possibly posses them to try the same design for the fire starter again barely two gens later?
>>
>>27518176
All the starters have two lines
>>
>>27518176
Thats why they are fake anon. Dont let the little girl in the fake leak fool you. Its fake until proven true with an official reveal. Have hope. Ive been told to kill myself mutiple times because i keep saying they are fake.
>>
>>27518209
Well add another tally up on that count, because kill yourself, there's no reason to actually believe those leaks are fake thanks to that little girl.
>>
>>27518176
probably the same thing that possesed them to make 3 fire/fighting starters in a row
>>27518209
>Ive been told to kill myself mutiple times
you really should
>>
>>27518222
Maybe when you faggots can actually prove shit which you cant because all of you are just jumping to a conclusion based on a coincidence.
>>
To be honest the new one looks freaking epic and way superior to emboar and even though we had like 3 fire fighting starter mons this is the only one I'm hyped about.
>>
>>27518224
And you really should grow the fuck up. But thats not happening ether manchild.
>>
>>27518209
Seppuku yourself.
>>
File: george_costanza.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
george_costanza.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>27518233
>i-it's a c-coincidence

truly the worst type of denial fag.
>>
>>27518244
Give me a knife then.
>>
Admit you hate Litten's final form because you wanted some kinda gardevoir wank fest waifu
>>
>>27518248
Youre the one in denial. About how much these leaks are totally real.
>>
>>27518233
The ball is actually in the denialfag's courts now.

I didn't believe it until that trailer, but that trailer gave that art an actual piece of tangible evidence, which the denialfags have been asking leakfags for. So now it's not up to the leakfags to do anything. It's up to denialfags to, without a doubt, prove that piece of tangible evidence is false.

But oh wait, you can't do that. So it's real until proven false.
>>
>>27518259
People got a gardevoir wank fest waifu from Popolio3 though.

People hate Litten3 because it's a shitty design only barafags would like.
>>
>>27518176
I just had this same conversation a few minutes ago.
>>
>>27518267
Ok but its a strech to think that because a rough sketch of her design made it into said leak then the finalized version of the 3rd stage has to be 100% finalized this fucking early.
>>
>>27518259

You might have a point if most of the people who dislike this design weren't asking for it to remain quadruped.
>>
>>27518295
>has to be 100% finalized this fucking early.
They probably finished creating the new Pokemon a year ago.
>>
>>27518176

Emboar is not a wrestler
>>
>>27518376
You work at gamefreak then? can you please give us the confirm?!
>>
Emboar is actually based off some chink folklore character, with Infernape based off another from the same story

Tiger is based off pro wrestling and shit
>>
>>27518176
He's supposed to represent some Asian emperor or some shit dog
>>
>>27518209
Please live
>>
>>27518376
this anon is 100% right im not a denial fag or a leak fag but GF has probably had the starters ready for at least a year. they dont do last minute changes.
>>
>>27518414
Sure they dont. You must know because you also work at the sorce.
>>
>>27518391

According to Game Freak, Emboar was based on the Chinese novel "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", it has nothing to do with Journey to the West.
>>
File: Guan_Yu_(1MROTKS)[1].jpg (120KB, 311x378px) Image search: [Google]
Guan_Yu_(1MROTKS)[1].jpg
120KB, 311x378px
Emboar is based on this guy
>>
>>27518388
No, it's just fucking logic. They don't keep designing Pokemon until the month before the game releases, come on.
They make the Pokemon then build the game around it. When the situation comes they do "oh you know what? we could make a pokemon for this specific place" and add other Pokemon.
>>
>>27518176
Litten's final evo>Emboar
>>
>>27518466
Right you are so right. I completely believe you its not like gamefreak to leave things up in the air. Until deadline like some other company might. Haha.... Im still going to buy the game regardless of if these starter evolutions are real or not anyway. I just cant wait to be disspointed just as much when they are confirmed officially.
>>
>>27518267
a twintails girl with a flower in her hair. Not uncommon in hawaii. Sure it's strong evidence, but it's not 100% evidence. Until Gamefreak/TPC comes out saying that these are the evos, I'm going to be a denialfag, because fuck Baracat. I was actually looking forward to a good fire starter for once.
>>
>>27518378
Pignite is, at least.

But it's still pretty shitty, OP. Wrassling or not, we don't need another fucking Fire Fighting type.
>>
>>27518295
>Early
>The games have been in development for years now
>The games come out in 3 months
>Early
>>
>>27518591
>Same haircut
>Same headband
>Same face
>Looks to be same outfit
>>
Because Gamefreak are hackfrauds.
>>
>>27518209
Its not "fake" man. It's real concept art and design work. There's no garuntee that those are the starters we're getting though. They may be rejected designs for all we know.. In fact, if they were rejected it makes more sense why gamefreak didnt keep a tight leash on them.
>>
>>27518636
Let retards be retards anon.
>>
File: not really wobbufeeling it.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
not really wobbufeeling it.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>27518760
fuck my life i quoted the op instead of my stupid cooking post.
>>
>>27518755
More like if they shut them down everyone would know they were real and they'd blow up even more
>>
>>27518755
Anon, that was clearly concept art for the anime team. It's a final design. GF isnt going to give the anime team concept art for a possible Pokemon, that's not how animation works.
>>
>>27518614

Litten3 isn't Fire/Fighting, it's Fire/Dark.

The concept art states:

>Fights dirty- spits ember in its opponents face, isn't above using unconventional items or means, uses Fire Spin from its belt.

>Fights dirty

That means it's Dark, not Fighting
>>
>>27518176
That's not Delphox
>>
>>27518176
At least Litten's evo doesn't look shit like Emboar.
>>
>>27518801
Plus it's based on famous wrestling heel Tiger Mask.
>>
If Emboar had the exact same design but a different typing, like Fire/Dark, he would be much more liked.
>>
>>27518176
>And didn't pretty much everyone agree it was the worst final form of any fire starter ever?
That's literally and objectively not chesnaught, as evidenced by the famitsu poll
>>
>>27518209
You sound like a fucking creationist right now.
>>
>>27518233
>based on a coincidence
Let's look at what "coincidence" means. Two incidences, happening independent of each other, involving similar elements independently.

That's just about the strongest evidence you can have. Independent of Mallow's official artwork release, she was shown in Litten's final evo's artwork. Entirely by coincidence.

Two incidences that validate each other. There's your coincidence.
>>
>>27518176
Fuck you. Emboar is great.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.