[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait didn't the starters Z-Moves confirm that Rowlet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ob8j3wU83w1v68t0mo2_400.gif (1MB, 366x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob8j3wU83w1v68t0mo2_400.gif
1MB, 366x219px
Wait didn't the starters Z-Moves confirm that Rowlet and Litten are special attackers while Popplio is a Physical Attacker?

Those starter designs don't make much sense if that's true.
>>
Literally who said that.
>>
How the fuck does that confirm anything? The Z moves are the same regardless of what Pokemon it's on.
>>
Whether the moves are physical or special depends on what move you're invoking to use the z move.
>>
>>27517353
Rowlet does a special attack
Litten does a special attack
Popplio does a physical attack
>>
We don't know how exactly Z-Moves work at all where it really matters, let alone have enough info to know whether the moves are physical or special off visuals
>>
>>27517359
Oh I thought maybe they have a special attack version and a physical attack version of Z-Moves.

If that's the case never mind. Going to be silly watching physical fire attackers conjure up a giant flame ball.
>>
File: 1470195423523.gif (646KB, 353x206px)
1470195423523.gif
646KB, 353x206px
>>27517373
We kind of do though.

Bloom Doom was a big special attack explosion as was the fire one. The water one on the other hand just had the enemy under water while Popplio physically beat it.
>>
>>27517394
And yet earthquake is physical
>>
>>27517382
if there are two seperate versions for physical and special then you're on to something. if not it's nothing at all
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x400px)
image.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>27517394
>popplio is a physical attacker
>yfw ballio is real
>>
>>27517382
The concept art for Tiger Mask showed it using Fire Spin
>>
>>27517451
Yea but if it's "special" z-movie is a special attack then that means those evos are not real.
>>
I'm not sure how real your claims are, anon, but Popplio's Z-Move looked awfully intense. I almost felt that attack.
>>
>>27517346
Will duel types be able to use both moves, or will it be based on the first type? If it's the latter, then barely anything will be able to use the flying move.
>>
>>27517470
How does that make any sense?

Gengar's whole thing is lick and it's a special attacker

Alakazam was prominently using the elemental punches until Gen 4.

Tyrannitar is basically hyper beam:the Pokemon and it's a physical attacker.
>>
>>27518092
If the Pokemon holds a gem associated with one of it's types it can use it, so no it's the former.
>>
>>27517346
And what if the Z-move aren't special or physical but use the user best attack stat.
>>
>>27517470
Or the Z-moves aren't specifically physical or special, and are always a set amount of damage or are just based on the Pokemon's highest attack stat.
>>
>>27518092
"The Pokémon has to know a move of the same type as the special Z Crystal so a Pikachu can't use Bloom Doom unless it knows the move Grass Knot." The Z-Moves are not based on the type of the Pokemon.
>>
>>27517394
>enemy's hp only goes down at the end, not while getting engulfed in the explosion
come on gf it's like you never played a fighting game
>>
>>27517346
The Z moves are type based. Bloom Doom is just the grass Z move, not Rowlets Z move.
>>
>>27517382
>Going to be silly watching physical fire attackers conjure up a giant flame ball.
Is that what it is? It looked like the 'mon turns into a fireball and charged straight at the enemy. I guess the "Overdrive" bit from the name made me think that
>>
>>27518138
>>27518158
Oh ok, thanks.
>>
>>27518158
I wonder if the Normal Z-move will be used a lot. Something like Substitute or Swords Dance Mega Heracross could use it to hit a Fairy switch-in since it can't hit them usually. A super high-powered Normal hit could be useful on a lot of things that don't learn many moves of other types.

Oh, or maybe Heracross could run Iron Defense and get a high-powered Steel move. It wouldn't be as much of a waste to run it if it gets something offense-oriented out of it, and it could potentially snag a +2 Def boost, too.
>>
>>27518229
Mega Heracross can't use them because the crystals are crystals. Jesus chrsit we've been over this for a dozen times now, just read the official shit on the website.
>>
>>27517346
>assuming Z-Moves don't work off of the HP stat or IV totals or the happiness number or something
Get your baseless assumptions out of here, OP, stop trying to complain about things you made up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.