[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pokemon x and y are the best games in the series to date. they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-xy-video-launch-th.jpg (64KB, 576x326px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-xy-video-launch-th.jpg
64KB, 576x326px
pokemon x and y are the best games in the series to date. they take all of the best qualities from each previous generation and improve upon them, plus epic megas. how will sun and moon be able to top them?
>>
>>27516641
try harder next time
>>
two words....post game
>>
Better have a bigger dex I mean god damn all we got in Gen 6 was 71. Sorry if I'm moaning.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 578x327px
>>27516641
Nah senpai SM look Better
>>
>>27516676
72, retard. It's the smallest generation and you still don't know how to count that high.
>>
>>27516641
low quality bait
>>
>>27516687
Oh well I'm sorry I made a MISTAKE. Welcome to planet fucking Earth. We're not all perfect.
>>
>>27516724
>can't count to 72
Yeah, nobody's perfect, but then again nobody is as retarded as you.
>>
>>27516741
All because I missed a number. Wow.
>>
>>27516741
wow, this is an issue of a slight misremembrance, and you're acting like they ran over your cat.
>>
>>27516641
>they take all of the best qualities from each previous generation
Since when was trash data the best feature in a Pokémon game?
>>
>>27516763
The fact that you missed a number on the smallest generation proves how retarded you are. 72 isn't that high, friendo. I bet you think there were only 150 mons in Gen I, don't you?
>>
>>27516785
it isn't related to height of the number. this has nothing to do with competence or intellect or anything other than somebody slightly misremembering something.
>>
>>27516785
Oh so now I have to be perfect in order to be accepted by society. Btw there's 151.
>>
>>27516807
something of literally no importance, i should add. it's not like misremembering a girlfriend's birthday or something like that. it's a pokemon game, and the worst at that.

back on course:
is the reason there was no "Z" version because gamefreak realized that XY were literally the worst games in the series to date?
>>
>>27516815
>perfect
No, you just don't have to be a retard. It's not difficult to remember something like the number of mons in the smallest generation. Also
>btw there's 151
So you lack reading comprehension too? You're more of an idiot than I thought.
>>
Shitposting at it's best.
>>
>>27516846
Ahem, you said "I bet you thought there were only 150 mons in gen 1." I replied in the best way possible, stating there were 151.
>>
>>27516641
>X and Y
>Best so far
K E K
E
K
>>
>>27516846
Im guessing your mom never loved you and criticized you on every mistake? Take the stick you shoved up your ass out, you annoying faggot.
>>
>>27516896
No you didn't. You looked it up and then responded with it as an afterthought, because you were secretly insecure about what an anonymous person online thought of your intelligence. I guess that only further proves how retarded you are.
>>
>>27516953
Oh come on, you think I'm that retarded? What fan DOESN'T know that there's 151? I know some don't, but I'm certainly not one.
>>
>>27516953
fucking chill, you autist.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.