[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split-Evos confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (97KB, 867x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 867x418px
There was this CoroCoro picture, I couldn't find it, but it mentions that the four Pokemon in pic related had something "Special" about them, and if the leaks are true this all but confirms that Rockruff along with the starters will be getting Split-Evolutions.
>>
>>27514503
Hopefully
>>
They'll have unique, signature Z moves. Since the prof focuses on moves and moves being overhauled this gen that's my guess until the rest of the leaks prove true. Either way, there's potential for something cool.
>>
i read some where that the z moves shown are the same moves used by all pokemon according to the corresponding type, i.e magmar would know the same z move as littin, i hope that split evos are real
>>
Which leak(s) mentioned Rockruff getting split evos?
This gives me hope. The circus theme isn't dead yet.
>>
That's what I'm hoping for...
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px)
image.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
>>27514709
The two at the bottom of this pic
>>
>>27514658
I really hope the information about "A Z-Move for every type" is oversimplifying it and we have a few of each type. The same move over and over wll get boring fast, especially with how long the animations are.
>>
>>27514773
>There is a 2 stage cat pokemon, normal when caught, inherits type when bred

there is no possible way thats true, but god damn it I want it to be real so bad.

I'd be that shitter on WiFi with 6 of em, each a different type
>>
>>27514503
Ok, believe or not (and most likely you won't) there are 4 evolutions for each starter and the dog. This evolution depends on what island you are.
I'm not telling everything, but the types and stats varies. Litten's Poni Island evolution, for example is Fire/Ghost and has one of craziest designs that I've ever seen, but is my favourite of all.
>>
>>27514785
sure looks as if its going to be the same ones, but on the pokemon site it seems like the z -crystal turns a regular move like thunder or dark pulse into a more powerful z- move, my guess is there will be a z-move for special attacks and physical attack; only becuase i dont see the sense in making a physical move turn into a special or vice versa but thats just me
>>
>>27515116
Are trying to summon the Real Leaks; guy with your fake shit?
>>
>>27514503
Rockruff isn't getting split evos, stop believing every fucking fake leak that comes along.
>>
>>27514773
fuck this was helpful. I only thought he had two leaks we were paying attention to. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>27514773
I still don't believe the NormalCat which inherit its father's typing as its 2ndary typing.
1. We already have a cat.
2. Fuck, breeding it with a ghost type then makes Normal/Ghost mon.
>>
>>27515143
No, and I don't give a fuck if someones belive me or not. The games will be release and everyone will see by themselves. I think they will reveal Melemele evolutions for the starters soon, since they were leaked alrealdy.
>>
>>27515143
shhh let him do it
>>
>>27515242
>No Flying Cat
>>
>>27515242
Cat's single egg group is field, it can't breed with a ghost pokémon because there are no ghosts in this egg group.
>>
Why do you have a clickbait thread topic? I mean, because of how 4chan works, the thread topic is not anymore visible than anything else, and you can see the rest of the ppat with it. Its not like a thread or YouTube video that you have to click to see and find out the thing that said "X is confirmed?!" actually isn't confirmed.
>>
>>27514773

They got Ninetales' typing wrong in the bottom leak, but what if that's because base Ninetales has been retyped to Fire/Fairy and they didn't get a chance to see the Alolan version?
>>
>>27514773
Where is is confirmed there are NO gyms?
>>
>>27514773
Is it me, or did the Chinese leak predict totem pokemon too? Maybe someone beat me to it but "districts" featuring "overlord" pokemon sounds like the Totem pokemon concept.
>>
Question

Why are split evolutions considered "special" and "unique" now?
>>
>>27514773
Why is there no mention that the Chinese leak predicted Totem Pokemon as well with the "overlords" comment?
>>
>>27515372
Not special at all, but it's the first time that starters get it.
>>
>>27514503
I wonder what differences they'd have if this turns out to be true.
>>
>>27515343
>>27515392

This guy gets it
>>
>>27515312
Well...if you want to put trust in stranger that might be "real leaks" guy
>>27515116
>>
>>27515372
Not unique, but it's happened with so few Pokemon (only counting Eevee as one) that I'd still consider it special. Especially if the starters get it, because that's never happened before and I doubt anyone ever imagined it would.
>>
>>27515116
Please, tell us more.
>>
>>27515319
Please answer I can't find any confirmation besides /vp/
>>
>>27515242
>We already have a cat.
We got two cat Pokemon last Gen and we technically have two cats in this Gen.
>>
>>27515116
I believe that Rockruff and the starters have split evos, but I highly doubt the starters each have four.
>>
All of these guys are either 100% male OR a 100% female.
Popp is 100% Female
>>
>>27515319
>>27515567
It's assumed that the "no gyms" rumor is confirmed because of the Trial Captains and Kahuna's which technically take the part of gym leaders.
>>
>>27515242
Assuming it's Field only, it would currently not have access to Rock, Flying, Bug, Ghost, or Dragon.

Rockruff would likely add Rock. Mimikyu seems more like Amorphous/Fairy. The bird with Ghost form would probably be Flying and/or Human-like, and possibly female only.
>>
>>27515116
>Poni island

That is the dumbest name I've ever heard. 4 evolutions also seems like a lot, especially if it's location based. Most likely everyone is going to get island 2 or 3's depending on the level range.

It also raises a big question of how that would work in future gens, as they'd need to either designate sections of the region to count as the islands, or introduce some weird totem poles that you can trigger the evolution at.

I think the day/night thing sounds far more credible, though having 4 types of starter evolutions would certainly be something.
>>
>>27514503
I bet there is a reason those four are positioned beneath that sun/moon design
>rockruff possible werewofl
>cats like to sit on fences at night and meow
>owns come out at night more and hoot your shit up
>sea lions primarily feed at night to avoid day predators

>these could have day/night forms/evos
>>
>>27515622
>Need ditto to breed Rowlett and Litten
>Can use a bunch of aquatic pokemon to easily get more popplios

Gross
>>
>>27514773
About the "split evo" leaks:

They showed us the Pokedex pages for the starters and it didn't have space for two final evolutions. Of course, they could just have purposefully hidden it, but that's something to be considered.
>>
>>27515720
probably on a separate page like how they do not show megas in dex entries
>>
>>27515622
We've already seen both males and females of all three starters in trailers.
>>
>>27514773
I think the split evo one is bullshit. The VGC Pokémon having their Gen 1 types/stats part is specially stupid.
>>
>>27515720
It could end up being similar to Meowstic and have two forms lumped into the same category, but with different movepools and appearances. I'll admit it is a weak point in the whole thing though.
>>
>>27515720
Yeah, but look at Alolan forms. They share a Dex slot despite significantly different typings and models.
>>
>>27515720
It could be alternate forms with different typing and/or stats. Looks at Oricorio and the Alola forms; what counts as 'one pokemon' is a little different this gen.
>>
>>27514773
>leak that hasn't proven anything yet mentions the cat with the customizable typing first
>later, leak that actually gets things right also mentions the cat with the exact same gimmick
looks like you fucks are getting final starter evos with two forms after all, and you can stop picking on Litten Mask and Poppmaid.
>>
>>27515756
>The VGC Pokémon having their Gen 1 types/stats part is specially stupid.

Eh it's a neat gimmick. I kind of like it. Not like it fucks anything up in the meta really. Everyone uses the same four Pokemon after all.
>>
rotom has multiple forms, but a singular dex entry, its highly possible for the starters to have a different form; they'll probably end up like meowstic with different forms for the the two genders
>>
>>27515720

They could have easily hidden it. Not to say I really believe the leak at all. It'd just be something new and fresh for a starter.

I mentioned in another thread that Litten and Rockruff both mention getting a bit rowdier as they grow and I actually think some kind of taming mechanism would be neat.

Maybe for a Pokemon like Eevee it just makes the difference in them getting friendship faster, but for a Pokemon like Rockruff it makes or breaks if you're getting Wereruff or Calmruff.
>>
>>27515319
The Chinese leaks says "no gyms" but there's no actual confirmation, but with Team Captains or whatever they're called it's obvious that they are the new "gym leaders"
>>
>>27515812
Having identical Magenemites but one being Steel/Electric and the other pure Electric would not make a lick of sense, specially "in universe". I mean, it's there. It's made of steel. Why would one not be steel type?

Not to the mention the Special stat.
>>
>>27514503
split is ur brain
>>
>>27515683
But i made that pic
>>
>>27515859

You're being a little too autistic about it.

It's a pretty minor thing.
>>
>>27515854
They might stick it in with the normal friendship or amie mechanics. Like if it's above a certain point and you've been treating your pokemon well, you get one form, while if you've been neglecting it more or just powerleveling, you'll get the other.
>>
>>27515805
I like those though
>>
File: woomy thumbs up.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
woomy thumbs up.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>27514773
Saving for future references. Thanks whoever made this
>>
>>27515895
The Special stat is not minor. Chansey with 135 Sp. Attack is ridiculous.
>>
>>27515927
105, actually. It's Blissey who has 135 Sp. Def.
>>
>>27514561
Dumbass read this>>27514658
>>
>>27515895
I'm getting triggered from it because I feel the need to catch them all and preserve them.

Fortunately, there aren't that many. Just the Magnemite, Clefairy, and Jigglypuff lines, along with Mr. Mime.
>>
>>27515947
105 is still solid, especially since chansey is already good with evolite. It means it can use some actual coverage moves and not just seismic toss
>>
>>27515909

Or even the sun and moon having effects on your Pokemon.

Maybe training Rockruff more during the day has a more positive effect on him for example.

It'd be interesting to see the game actually sit down and say "You need to raise and care for your Pokemon to some degree"
>>
>>27516007
I don't think they'd force you to train during the day. I could see day/night evolutions as being the trigger, since that's easier to control, but forcing people to exclusively play during a certain time of day to get the evolution they want feels off.

I could see them going a lot of ways with it, but I feel like it'll either be 2 evolutions for day or night, 2 evolutions for friendly/not, or 4 evolutions for location on islands.
>>
As already mentioned, the split-evos leak got absolutely nothing right so far. People are only forcing it this much because they dislike the final evos.
>>
>>27514503
No Rockruff will be used to find Z stones that match starters.
>>
>>27516054
What are Umbreon and Espeon if they have done b4 they're do it again
>>
>>27514773
The Chinese leak did get something wrong, under the "Things it got kinda right" section.
It was blatantly wrong. The Z Crystals have nothing to do with Pokemon transforming.
>>
>>27514773
Split evos leak specifically says you can get 10% Zygarde around the 3rd gym but there are supposedly no gyms. Unless the reply is someone else or they're referring to the 3rd "leader"
>>
Why would the leaks only show three of the final evolutions than?
>>
>>27516099
Every Pokémon can use the z stones not just starters
>>
>>27516083
The leak that does get things right shares a lot of bullet points, including the two-stage cat with the breeding gimmick.
>>
>>27516116
I meant more the idea that you had to specifically train them during the day was off. Like if it judges how much time you spent raising friendship or whatever during the day rather than night, then that means someone who can only play for an hour during day hours and 3 hours during night hours effectively has their potential playtime quartered.

Doing it like umbreon and espeon also feels off, as starters usually evolve at level 36, while you could easily raise friendship that high much earlier.

I think it'll be a friendship check at that level to decide form, or a simple day/night thing at that level. I don't think they'll mix the two together this time.
>>
>>27516172
problem with that is, there is no way to know if that is the same person. The anon on the right side of leak 3 could very well be the same anon on leak 4 since they both mention the 2-stage cat and Ash Greninja.
>>
>>27516083
True BUT Real Leaks senpai said there's more than one rockruff evoand the site saying the dog has something in common with the startersand 99% of the stuff they posted is right so far barring alola nine tales.
>>
>>27515669

>The bird with Ghost form would probably be Flying and/or Human-like, and possibly female only.

Why female only?
>>
>>27515135

Have you guys never played Contests in ORAS?
>>
>>27515669

It could easily be like Ditto though.

If it's a Pokemon that's meant to breed into multiple types than it's going to have to be able to.
>>
i honestly dont care if there are split evos, i just hope robinhoot's movepool is good, i dont want another chestnaught situation
>>
>>27516331
chesnaught has a good movepool...now if they finally add move tutors to the base game for once...
>>
>>27516374

If we're really not going to get another third version I really hope they actually go all out for the regular version.
>>
>>27515116
Which litten evo is quadrupled?
>>
>>27516295
>Whore cat that sleeps with anything
>Baby takes the primary typing of the father
This could be fun if it can have a ton of egg move options by breeding with different groups. A toned down Smeargle that you can change the typing of.
>>
>>27515493

Inherits the father's PRIMARY type. I.E. if its father is a Lucario, then it's a Normal/Fighting-type.

As in the first type.

Even if Litten does have a Fire/Ghost evolution, that's its secondary type, so it won't be able to pass that one.
>>
>>27516496
Two of them, Poni's and Ula Ula's are quadruped, one is Fire/Ghost and the other is Fire/Poison. Also, there are a Fire/Dark (Melemele's) and pure Fire (Akala's).
>>
>>27514503
This ain't from CoroCoro. Someone photoshopped this, it's fake.
>>
>>27516701
Can you sketch them? Also, what about popplios 4 evolutions?
>>
>>27516701
What about the Popplio's and Rowlett's evos?
>>
>>27516701
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>27516671
>>27516672
What if this becomes the first Pokemon to have more than two egg groups? With all the crazy shit they're pulling out of their ass with this game, it's a possibility.
>>
>>27515116
First its day and night then its each island next its 8 evos depending on island and night or day, next is 16 evo's depending on wich game you have, wich island your on and wether its day or night
>>
>>27514910
It's basically an evee
>>
>>27516789
>Entire generation of nothing but branching starter evolutions
>>
>>27516227
Stereotypes, even though I'm pretty sure it's usually the male birds that dance when it comes to some bird species.
>>
>>27516718
Bump
>>
>>27516718
I can't, sorry

>>27516732
I will not tell everything, but the types are
Grass/Flying, pure Grass, Grass/Ground, Grass/Electric

Water/Fairy, pure Water, Water/Ice, Water/Steel

>>27516751
I guess it didn't happen then...
>>
>>27515116
>>27516701
>>27517034
This is too crazy to believe, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it is true
>>
>>27517034
Guess we don't believe you. I would've believed of you just said two evolutions and not multiple
>>
>>27517034
>>27517072
I dunno. If this is the same guy that's posting in that other thread and name-dropping all the different totem pokemon and types, I'm inclined to buy it.

I really really hope this is true but it all just sounds too out there.
>>
>>27514773
Picture needs to be changed concerning the second leak.

The thing it got "kinda right" is straight up wrong
Sounds like the main objective is wrong too, it's about completing the island challenge.

In fact, now I'm curious. Did anyone here actually see this Chinese leak prior to July 8? The lack of a time stamp means the whole thing could be complete bullshit.
The salandit information was one of the things that seemed to confirm it and seeing as the translation was post-reveal it throws the whole thing into the trash. Particularly considering the 'no gyms' thing was very common speculation after the full alola map was revealed and no one could see gym buildings.

So does anyone have access to the original post that was translated, pre-July 8?
Because without that, you might as well discount that one completely.
>>
>>27514910
>eevee
Also it has been right for most of it, have hope.
>>
>>27517072
But that would be wrong. With this evolution method they want to show that pokémon can strongly adapt to the environment they are in.
>>
>>27516227
Have you ever seen a male cheerleader get in a fight?
>>27515854
>not calling them Bouldog and Werewoof
>>27517034
>ground type owl
>>
>>27515116
Adding it to the leak collage?
>>
>>27517159
Yeah but this guy is just shitting out starter evos out of the wazoo
>>
>>27517170
>ground type owl
It might be a Burrowing Owl
>>
>>27517095
Link the thread pls
>>
>>27517211
Oh I didn't think of that. That would actually be super cool if done well
>>
>>27515242
We have countless cats. That don't stop them of making more.
>>
>>27517197
While it sounds insane, I can see a certain logic to it.

Also, if each island has its own pokedex, that would give a way for the different evolutions to not overlap, as they could list the starters as the first 9 on each island's dex category, but with different finals.
>>
Don't you guys get it? There will be split evos for the starters, but they are not in the same game. Sun and moon will have different starter evos.
>>
>>27516701
How do you get the ghost evo? Just leveling up on Poni Island?
>>
>>27517185
Add it
>>
>>27517273
Don't add it yet. Just screenshot it and save it and next info dump decide if it's real
>>
>>27515720
Then it would ruin everything, don't you think?
>>
>>27517246
Would be cool too, could make me switch to sun if the evos where better
>>
File: image.png (330KB, 800x600px)
image.png
330KB, 800x600px
>>27517301
Alright
>>
>>27517095
Which other thread?
>>
>>27517266
No, just reach level 36 and go to a specific location in each island, the game will tell you that one of your pokemon is really excited for being there and it will go out and start evolving.

For Rockruff you need teach it Howl, which it learns naturally and let it in these locations during the night, return during the day and it will evolve. This is the only way to trigger its evolution method. One is a werewolf, Rock/Dark
>>
>>27517383

>>27507050

A bit of the ways down he names all the islands, and lists a bunch of pokemon for each.

Here it was >>27515798
>>
File: synchroposes.png (2MB, 1671x1653px) Image search: [Google]
synchroposes.png
2MB, 1671x1653px
>>27517115
>The thing it got "kinda right" is straight up wrong

nope.

>got kahunas right
>got trial captains right
>got no gyms right
>got salandit right
>magearna movie heavily implies z crystal poses are related to greninja activation
>got starters right

outside of the starter images it's the most trustworthy leak there. I don't even know why people keep reposting that split evolution one, it got NOTHING right except vaguely the alolan forms and it mentions gyms when there aren't gyms for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27517366
Also
>>
leaker here

the starter pokemon might evolve
there might be the return of the bike but maybe a new twist
there might be new pokeballs
there will be a new pokemon that looks like a spider
>>
>>27517495
That's a lot of mights.
>>
>>27517495
This may or may not be real. Trust me, I'm a professional.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px)
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
>>27517495
updated
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px)
image.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
Did I get everything?
>>
>>27517495
This one is obvs fakey
>>
File: uhuh.jpg (15KB, 353x334px)
uhuh.jpg
15KB, 353x334px
>So Rowlet wil lose it's Flying typing on one of it's final evolutions?

uhuh...
>>
>>27517637
>tfw the leaker really does lurk 4chinz and this may be him
>tfw location based evolution fits in with the alolan form mentality that gf has
>tfw coro coro and news coming on the 12th
>tfw since were getting news on the 12th its likely to be whats in coro coro and since theyr making the announcement its likely to be starter evo's, since they dont usually announce on YT and pokemon.com whats in Coro Coro.
>tfw when can possibly confirm this soon
>>
Please, verify this. Now all starter dex page has been shown.
If they are "split" evo shouldn't the dex page look like this instead?

You leakers should use tripcode ffs? I can't tell which fagots are which.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
>>27517637
>>
>>27517762
Leaks say that they're formes, not evos.

But honestly I'd take it with a grain of salt. Odds are it was only made up because of how unpopular the starter evos are.
>>
>>27517807

I'm sure that's why so many people are clinging to it so desperately, but the leaks came before the mass disappointment set in.

Nothing to put your faith in, but it remains a shred of hope.
>>
>>27517781
They didn't mention bewear being normal and fighting, but I guess it's kinda easy to forget
>>
>>27515242
It might not be a cat, but was interpreted as such - after all bewear isn't really a bear either.
>>
>>27518077
Oh nevermind it's for Crystals/Totems.
>>
>>27515948
There will probably be some signature Z-moves, though, like Perfect Zygarde's Core Enforcer.
>>
>>27516138
This right here. The split evo leak is fake as fuck.
>>
>>27516138
>>27518337
It talked about all 4 of them, you tards
>>
problem is with the island centric evo's is how are they gonna implement that in future games not based in Alola?
>>
>>27518387
Probably the same way they did with Deoxys and some of those other location based evolutions: stick a random rock somewhere or have a new area count as the old one.
>>
>>27518387
The real question is: Will they make future games?
From what I saw Sun and Moon can be the last pokémon games, at least as we know.
>>
>>27518507
Sun and moon won't be the last games. Masuda even talked about future games at the France expo
>>
>>27518507
They won't drop a cash cow like Pokemon ever. Its like if Nintendo dropped Mario. They're not gonna throw away a multi billion franchise lol
>>
>>27518553
I would argue pokemon is bigger than Zelda and Mario combined.
>>
>>27519840
Do you even know how big Mario is? It consists of SEVERAL series, all with their own following.
>>
>>27514503
>Popplio's male evolution becomes some awesome King Triton/Poseidon bearded Pokemon.
>Litten's female evolution becomes a sneaky slim cat-burglar like Catwoman and Black Cat.
>I don't know what Rowlet's evolution might be seeing how it's has the most ambiguous gender so time will tel..
>For Rockruff, each Evolution is based on the island. It evolves into four different kinds of dog breeds each with their own sub-type.
>>
>>27515315
The alolan versin is Ice/Fairy, rather than just Ice, so I think that's likely.
>>
>>27514503
Which leaks?
>>
>>27515859
>>27515756
It says that Gen 1 Pokemon will have Gen 5 types/stats, not Gen 1 ones.
>>
>>27519904
>Wants more furbait
JUST
>>
>>27517034
I want this to be true because I desperately want Fire/Ghost starter cat but I know it's just anon pandering to what I want.
>>
>>27517578
I really hope that gimmick cat thing is real. Finally there might be a catmon that isn't garbage
>>
>>27520035
LOL EL JUSTO XDDDDDDD LOOL J U S T J U S T
U
S
T
LE BRENDEN FRAZIER MEE MEE ROFL heh
upboat
>>
>>27514503
I think its that you are given a Z stone with a Rockruff, along with one for your starter.
>>
>>27520731
Adding to that, I'm thinking Z-Moves will trigger the synchro thing for the final evos of the starters + rock dog since the leaks mention Ash-Greninja being in the game, and to trigger the Ash-Greninja form you'll likely has to use a Z-Move on a Greninja and he'll transform when he uses the attack.

Might also be where a split evolution misconception comes in
>>
>>27515343
Yes. It's said 'overlord' in the leak because they aren't called 'totem pokémon' in every language. For example, in Spanish they're called 'dominant pokémon'.
>>
>>27515765
>They share a Dex slot
source?
>>
>>27521341
The video fucktard
>>
>>27521384
it may be because i'm a fucktard, but i don't see it anywhere in the video
>>
>>27516706
>reading comprehension
OP even said he couldn't find the actual picture.
>>
>>27517781
>Melemele Island - Gumshoos, Jajatik, Spertrum. Bewear
>Jajatik (Fire)
But this is wrong, we already know that the Fire Captain, and consequently the Fire Totem as well, is on Akala (the second island) not in Melemele.
>>
>>27517170
it might be a giant flightless owl
>>
>>27514503
They have pokeautism. Just look at their faces.
>>
>>27515242
Marshadow will be ghost/normal. The leaker claimed an unique typing and ghost/normal is a pretty strong combination with no resists and only 1 weakness.
>>
>>27514773
I don't understand... How can Clefairy turn Normal if it's transferred from RBY to SuMo? How I can see which one is normal and wich one is fairy?
>>
>>27520034
Fine, then what about Jigglypuff, Mr Mime, etc, all were retconned to be at least part fairy
>>
>>27525204
Well for one thing in RBY it's already normal

Second, RBY Clefairy are monochrome
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 655x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 655x720px
>>27525623
>Monochrome Pokemon
Maybe it wasn't a glitch
>>
>>27521698
There was no actual picture, it never happened
>>
File: 1469397040672.gif (1MB, 245x172px)
1469397040672.gif
1MB, 245x172px
>>27525204
>>27525608
>>27525623
>yfw when GF passes them off as "rare ancient breeds from Kanto"
>>
>>27525800
It literally said "it (Rockruff) shares a secret with the starters". It's old news fag
>>
>>27514773
>Pokemon transferred from bank (aka all transfers) will not learn gen 7 moves except by TM

This has to be fake, GF shits the bed in terms of design gimmicks but they're always good about updating things

>>27525204
>SuMo

>>27515805
Except the grass owl is the shitty one we're making fun of
>>
Reminder that some leakers tend to toss in dubious if not outright incorrect information alongside the actual leaks for whatever reasons. The actual leaks are then confirmed in official reveals days to weeks later.
>>
>>27514503
I thought they were talking about Z-moves.
>>
>>27517427
> Mentions Gyms
Could simply be a mistake. Like back then when an actual leak said Chesnaught would be Grass/Dark and Greninja Water/Fighting. Maybe they themselves where confused and mistakenly thought the Kahunas or Trial Captains where Gyms...

> It got NOTHING right
Not true. Not only did it mention the Alola Forms it also mentions a Cat with split evolutions that was mentioned in the recent leak which was confirmed. It also mentioned the whole VC typing thing that the other leak mentions too. I have a feeling they are all connected
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.