[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing Pokemon-Amie in ORAS makes me hopeful for SM. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: inbattle.jpg (21KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
inbattle.jpg
21KB, 400x240px
Seeing Pokemon-Amie in ORAS makes me hopeful for SM.

I know it's kind of a dumb feature, and makes the game easy with perks you don't really need, but I like the changes to the battle text, and that little look over your mon's shoulder to you is just HNNNG.
>>
>>27512195
>hopeful for SM
hopeful for what?
>>
File: Whachu looking at nigger.png (2MB, 1890x960px) Image search: [Google]
Whachu looking at nigger.png
2MB, 1890x960px
Can't wait for rowlet to look back every 10 seconds to see your face
>>
They already showed Amie in S/M.

The leaks also say that it's been further updated with more features.
>>
>>27512195
Brushie~
>>
>>27512195
I had no idea amie did that. I hope it doesn't make the games significantly easier, though.
>>
>>27512384
It does.

1.2x experience, chance to endure at 1HP, chance to avoid even 100% accuracy attacks, chance to shake off status conditions, and higher critical hit chance.

You gain one perk at each heart level, but you don't get the HNNG text or emotions unless you do. (They're at least disabled in Battle Buildings/Spot.)
>>
>>27512326
Oh thank god. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't pet my Pokemon.
>>
>>27512495
I don't know how they can implement still having your Pokemon look at you mid-battle and not have any practical perks beyond that. I'd like to have that though.
>>
>>27512817
I suppose if they put in a meaningful friendship system, they could tie it to that hidden value.

Problem is, is that I often have baby Pokemon who level up at 2 despite not doing anything but walking around hatching eggs.
>>
>>27512495
The tradeoff being that your Pokemon have bad habits of getting critical hits against wild Pokemon you're trying to capture.
>>
>>27512195
best add
>>
I remember watching the xy trailer when they first showed amie. I considered it the best new thing for the games lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.