[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my team seem to suck? I don't wanna get rid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thumbnail_image1.png (86KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_image1.png
86KB, 750x1334px
Why does my team seem to suck?
I don't wanna get rid of my starter, but I guess I can if I need to. Also I guess I should maybe pick either Scraggy or Sandile instead of having 2 dark types.

Levels
Pignite: 24
Scraggy: 23
Tympole: 22
Petilil: 23
Sandile: 22
Archen: 26
>>
>>27509797
Keep Sandile and Pignite, Scrafty just covers the types they already have.
>>
>>27509797
just grind like mad and give that petilil a sunstone so it learns quiver dance at lv 28
>>
>>27509797
because pokemon in BW evolve too late, they'll not be useful until then. you'll be good to go once they've evolved, however you probably don't need two ground types. you could swap out sandile for something else since you already have scraggy as your dark type and tympole as your (future) ground type
>>
>>27509797
Looks like a pretty good team. You just need to grind more. A lot of those get better with evolution.
What app is that?
>>
>>27509797
>Why does my team suck
>Scraggy
>Tympole
>Petilil
>Archen

Literally the only things dragging you down at this point. A fucking HM Slave Watchog is better than ANY of those at that point.
>>
>>27509885
Dexter.
It's pretty good. Shows type effectiveness, you can pick which gen you're playing, build a team and fill in moves, EVs and abilities and stuff

>>27509840
>>27509872
So I could ditch either Sandile or Scraggy by the looks of it. I guess either way I'll have a bit of overlap once Tympole evolves and gains ground type.
Maybe I should look for a decent electric to replace one of them with?
>>
>>27510059
keep sandile. chuck scraggy and tympole. get one of 5th gen's MANY awesome bugs (joltik if you want electric), and swanna.
>>
>>27510303
I heard Tympole was pretty good once it evolves.
>>
>>27510341
keep it then and forget swanna, I still recommend ditching scraggy for a bug tho
also I failed to remember you had archen for flying. i'm a bit worried your team has a weakness to fighting, adding a bug will also help with that.
>>
>>27510454
I'm not married to Tympole, but if it'll work out well then I'm fine to keep it.
I like the idea of trying out a decent bug mon. Never really played with them much.
Joltik sounds like a good one to try, maybe I'll do that. Looks like I'm near the point where you can find them too.
>>
Get a Ferroseed, that dude was my bro in White.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.