[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Usually I don't fall for the "We want the Yokai Watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: YW.png (420KB, 455x595px) Image search: [Google]
YW.png
420KB, 455x595px
Usually I don't fall for the "We want the Yokai Watch audience" meme, but Z-moves seems kinda off in Pokemon.
Everything about it doesn't really fit to me : the spectacular animation despite the move being used by a small pokemon, displaying the name of the attack with a special font on the screen.
Even the name of the moves Which are even worse in my country language, like : Cataclysmic Pyro-Explosion, Super Abyssal Vortex, Dazzling Petalexplosion, and the worst of all : Gigavolt Fuliginous-Spear

What are your thought on Z-moves ?
>>
>>27509438
do you bitch about limit breaks in Final Fantasy because this is legit the same shit
>>
>>27509438
I was thinking more of LBX special attack routine
>>
>>27509438
>despite the move being used by a small pokemon
Well, they aren't going to reveal the evos just yet. They had to show it off somehow.
>>
>>27509438
It's just kaio ken, I have no problem with us going full dragon ball Z.
>>
>>27509438
>Super Abysal Vortex

Sounds like some chuu2 shit
>>
>>27509438
My friend said Ults are in pretty much ever game now so Pokemon isn't just following Yokai. Ults have been around in RPGS for a lot longer and the way they work in Pokemon is way different from Yokai Watch, especially since the Yokai ults depend on the yokai, don't need an item and dont even all necessarily do damage.
>>
>>27509438
Ah yes, the YW audience definitely buys their games based on whether or not there are attacks with big titles going across the screen. Shame on GF for pandering to such a demographic.
>>
>>27509542
The Japanese names are all like that, his country's are actually closer to them than the english ones. They're Sparking Gigavolt, Bloom Shine Extra, Dynamic Full Flame, and Super Aqua Tornado
>>
>>27509438
Honestly the thing it reminds me of most are Megas from the TCG.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.