[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you accidentally deleted your save file? How it felt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 142EAE404FFE7488221840.jpg (32KB, 480x745px) Image search: [Google]
142EAE404FFE7488221840.jpg
32KB, 480x745px
Has any of you accidentally deleted your save file? How it felt?

I accidentally deleted an about 50% leaf green save and i was going for a full walktrough
>>
i was playig hg i my phone ,tried to activate a cheat for fucking around and it killed my 30 hour save ;_;

now im running voltwhite2 and forgot to save running out of batery but it was only like half an hour or so
>>
>>27509294
About three years ago I purged my copies of bw, bw2, hgss and emerald. I had my first shiny, tons of event mons, all my teams, a ton of mons I just randonly caught, my first lvl 100... I felt sick to my stomache at the time and I definitely still regret it.
>>
File: 1439396238857.jpg (96KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1439396238857.jpg
96KB, 894x894px
>>27509294
It was a long time ago, Emerald, needed a refresher, destroyed my 66% file because I abandoned it after whoever the fuck knows, I don't regret anything.
>>
File: 1349064878537.jpg (6KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1349064878537.jpg
6KB, 266x190px
It wasn't accidental. I wanted to play Soul Silver again, so I deleted my file that had my OG Pokemon collection on it, loads of pokemon I transferred from Sapphire, including two legit shiny's I found myself.

I've regretted ever since.
>>
>>27509294
I've only deleted files in which I evacuated Pokemon to the current version before I destroyed the file. Pokebank is a god send.
>>
>>27509294
I was playing through ruby with a cheat device to turn everything shiny, just to mix things up abit. I had a really cool team and was on my way to the league when I needed to save. I knew saving with low battery was risky but I was doing it often. Save finally corrupted and all my bros were lost. I still can't even look at a sandslash without feeling sad
>>
>>27509294
No but I had my Black and White 2 game cartridges stolen along with all my 3ds games and my 3ds, I had all my EV/IV bred mons on those cartridges along with shiny and event mons.

Fucking sucked, at least I managed to keep HG and White with a few ithe DS games.
>>
>>27509294
Deleted a save file on Diamond that had a Kangaskhan from FR I wanted to transfer up to Black.
>>
>>27509294
>Emerald
>Just before fighting the champion

Literally broke a chair that night.
>>
File: 1197272984603.jpg (61KB, 686x452px) Image search: [Google]
1197272984603.jpg
61KB, 686x452px
>>27509294
When I was a kid playing Red, my dex had 14X of the 150. (I don't know if it was 144 or 147.) But in this collection I even had Mew from that giveaway at the Toys'R'Us. To this day I don't know how I lost that save file.

I also had a fairly decent collection in Red (I had many save files), but I discovered the MissingNo trick, and despite a thousand warnings about what it does to your save file, I went and did it. I still remember screaming in the passenger seat of my mom's car when I saw a Lv 50 Alakazam on that water bank. We were on the way to soccer practice and I had my gameboy in my pocket and I fell on it - I always blamed the fall for losing the info.

On a separate occasion ALSO in Red, I was in Fuschia City, so fairly deep into the game, but I was at a party and I was an Eric Cartman-tier level shit so I started a new game so that if any of the other kids wanted to see what I was playing, I could just turn my gameboy off instantly while playing the new game. (I loved Pokemon so much and hated the party I went to that I wanted to just keep playing.) However, I saved in the new game, overwriting the old file.

Then add about five or so corrupt save files from the MissingNo trick (I seriously don't know what's my issue) and we have the bulk of my childhood.
>>
>>27511513
At least you arent one of those people who reset thousands of times to get legendary shiny's.
>>
File: sarcasm.png (81KB, 198x181px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasm.png
81KB, 198x181px
How does one "accidentally" delete a save file?
>>
>>27512192
Ah, I know that feel. I deleted my Yellow save file with the event Mew as well. I was a stupid kid.
>>
>>27509294
>accidentally deleted your save file
no, but I moved out of my parent's house and lost my Alpha Sapphire game which had all my pokemon since diamond.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.