[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that these still have the possibility of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-49-35.png (310KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-49-35.png
310KB, 540x960px
Friendly reminder that these still have the possibility of being real, but scrapped designs. Mega Flygon wasn't a thing because they couldn't come up with a design they could be happy with. Just because Mallow is in this picture, doesn't mean these are the final designs. In no way does Mallows appearance confirm that a wrestler, an archer and a siren is what the starters will evolve into. Designs are subject to change, and we should all just patiently wait for the middle evolutions to be revealed to put the nail on the coffin. Litten fans we still have hope that this will not be our Fire Cats final evolution, just don't get your hopes too high my friends. #prayforlitten
>>
>>27506171
Also corocoros Rockruff secret implies that there will be multiple evolutions for each starter
>>
>>27506171
Although I love the designs, there is indeed also a possibility that after GF saw that the designs were leaked that they went back to the drawing board.

I mean the concept art is 100% real, but it doesn't mean that they'll be the finalized designs. I hope so though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-49-36.png (386KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18-22-49-36.png
386KB, 540x960px
>>27506171
>>
It looks too much like a pokemon made for comedic hijinks in the anime for it to be fake at this point
>>
>>27506192
That's not what it implies at all, wtf are you on
>>
So much denial. Kys
>>
>>27506207
>Although I love the designs, there is indeed also a possibility that after GF saw that the designs were leaked that they went back to the drawing board.

You can't possibly be this idiotic. The games were pretty much finished even before this leaks even saw the light of day.
>>
>>27506171
Nope. This is anime reference art, which means the design is 100% finished.
>>
>>27506214
Why do people keep posting this. Is it a meme? Is it supposed to be funny? Like what is the use? I genuinely don't get it.
>>
>>27506171
>compares this to mega flygon
Alright, then show me the GF mega flygon character sheets that got scrapped, dipshit. Or is your logic literally just that because there is such a thing as ideas that don't pan out, that must be what this is?
>>
>>27506242
>people
it's one guy with too much free time
>>
>>27506192
We don't have enough evidence to point to that unforchanately, but given the introduction of Z-moves we seem to think that's what they share, but every pokemon can use Z moves so why just say that only the starters and Rockruff share a secret? It doesn't make sense to me at all. Clearly they must have another secret in common, but those leaks don't point to that possibility(at least right they don't)
>>
>>27506192
It implies nothing on its own except it and he starters have some sort of secret

Perhaps the secret is just that when using Z-Moves you can see them make the same movements as the Trainer which is why their final stages are all somewhat humanoid
>>
Where the fuck did these images come from, anyway?
>>
File: 1465104313055.jpg (230KB, 1009x733px) Image search: [Google]
1465104313055.jpg
230KB, 1009x733px
>>27506214
>>
>>27506239
So does that mean that these are the final designs 100% sure? It also seems like it is concept art for the anime, since XYZ is ending soon they probably already have animated the first batch of episodes which was were animated around the time these were released
>>
>>27506281
they were posted here. no one knows where they came from

possibly some anime intern or some shit
>>
>>27506292
Yes, it does. They're not going to redo the final stages just because images were leaked on a german muslim acceptance imageboard.
>>
>>27506281
They were first posted here in early June with a thread that said "fakemon... or not".
No one knows if they were posted somewhere else first or anything
>>
>>27506254
If i remember right it was the leak which predicted alternate forms and no gyms which also stated that Rockruff has multiple evolutions based on environmental factors. This could be the secret that's unique to Rockruff and the starters at this point, and it makes sense that Pokemon might have day/night alternatives in sun/moon.

It's all speculation you're right, but it's not a crazy reach
>>
>>27506247
I don't work at Gamefreak just as much as you do. Mega flygons concepts werent the target of being leaked. Besides i dont think any of the oras megas were straight up leaked, just shown off in trailers and corocoro. This were leaked but we have no idea when these concepts were made.
>>
>>27506281
They were first posted here on 4chan. No explanation or nothing. Someone must have gotten a hold of the concept art and decided to post it here, and nowhere else. Probably because they figured it would spread anyway. The person who posted it never said anything else, and some posts were even deleted.
>>
>>27506351
I was in that thread, but posts were deleted?

OP posts?
>>
>>27506171
#prayforlitten
>>
>>27506379
IIRC yes. Later posts with the same image were deleted too. Probably after someone at GF or whatever found out.
>>
File: 1470171048915.jpg (494KB, 1009x733px) Image search: [Google]
1470171048915.jpg
494KB, 1009x733px
>>27506283
>>
>>27506404
#prayforlitten
>>
>>27506406
Damn. I know a few weeks ago images started getting removed from google searches but I didn't know it happened that early.
>>
>>27506207
You do realize that the starters alone take 6 months or more to create right?
>>
We have to get this trending guys #prayforlitten
>>
>>27506531
Go back to facebook. These are the starters.
>>
>>27506531
We don't have to do shit. Back to Tumblr/Reddit with you.
>>
>>27506341
The point I was making is that just because they tried to design mega flygon doesn't mean there are anime character sheets of it. In fact, there isn't a single example of a character sheet like these of nonexistent Pokemon. If you admit that the source of this art is GF, then Occam's razor would imply that these will be in game. If you deny that these are concepts from GF, then you're just in bitter denial
>>
>>27506557
Go back to Gamefreak and steal me the starter evolutions reveal trailer. These were not officially confirmed. Everything is subject to change
>>
>>27506589
Right, but almost certainly not. Anything is possible, but the idea that these got this far into development and were scrapped is really far fetched
>>
>>27506589
>Everything is subject to change
Stop with this meme please.
>>
File: he.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>27506589
>>
>>27506585
I'm actually not in bitter denail, but I'm not in full blown confirmed mode either. I'm just saying a fact, all elements are subject to change. Are you saying I'm wrong? I accept Mallow being in the picture before we even knew about her is solid hard evidence. But right now these evolutions are everything BUT officially confirmed. All elements are subject to change, what we see now may not be detail to detail, what we get. I'm not being a denial fag, but I'm not being a confirmedfag either. Honestly both sides should just stop shitposting about each other and just wait. After the final nail hits the coffin, then you can shitpost all you want
>>
>>27506589
These are concept arts/reference sheets for the anime. When these were leaked was actually around the time that they first started writing/animating S/M episodes. If that happened in June, then these designs were finalized no later than January. They not only have to design the starters, they also have to be approved by various players within the company such as legal department etc. before concept art like this is being made. They're not going to take another 5+ months to go through that entire process again because someone leaked the art to some image board.
>>
>>27506585
No denial fag will respond to this
>>
File: image.png (453KB, 910x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453KB, 910x630px
>>27506171
>
>>
>>27506725
Right, but that has NEVER happened, is my point. There is no such thing as an anime character sheet of an unfinished Pokemon.
>>
>already in anime artstyle stage
>scrapped designs
>>
>>27506253
>it's one guy
more like social justice warriors
>>
>>27506247
Roothoot would like to talk.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.