[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alola form pokemon are all gen 1, and not even any of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 13b4bbf6c18bdbc2.jpg (35KB, 607x355px) Image search: [Google]
13b4bbf6c18bdbc2.jpg
35KB, 607x355px
>Alola form pokemon are all gen 1, and not even any of the good ones. (Exeggutor, ninetales, sandslash)
>The "Gym leaders" are Fire, Water, Grass and Electric. CAUSE YOU KNOW, BULBASAUR CHARMANDER SQUIRTLE, PIKACHU AMIRITE? #90SKIDFOREVA
>Fucking charizard AGAIN for no apparent reason
>barely any focus on Alola's own mons which probably number like 30 while the rest of the dex is fucking megas and gen 1 alt forme pokemon.

Gen 1 pandering out the fucking ass. Holy shit I'm done with this series.
>>
>>27500486
>not seeing the story that's playing out
>>
>>27500486
>Underage detcted

18+
>>
>>27500486
If only you weren't born in 2001, maybe you wouldn't get autismal and feel left out whenever pokemon gives something for their first players to appreciate
>>
>>27500486
Ninetales and Sandslash are two of the best gen 1 mons you incompetent groid.
>>
>>27500486
>charizard for no reason
It's there for flying, and using one of the dumbass bird Pokemon would be boring. Should've used salamence but eh close enough
>>
>>27500486
>The "Gym leaders" are Fire, Water, Grass and Electric. CAUSE YOU KNOW, BULBASAUR CHARMANDER SQUIRTLE, PIKACHU AMIRITE? #90SKIDFOREVA
You mean like every fucking starter, not just the first three? Pikachu is the only one you should be complaining about.
>>
>First totem lvl 15
>Second totem lvl 25
>Third totem ?
>Fourth totem ?

>>People think this is the end of the game
>>
>>27500563
Yeah his fault for not being a genwunner
>>
>>27500486
The team captains are not the bosses, fag. The kahunas are.
>>
>>27500563
You're a nigger. I've been here since day one and I'm fucking sick of Gen 1. I don't hate them, but I'm fucking tired of them.
>>
>>27500486
>>The "Gym leaders" are Fire, Water, Grass and Electric. CAUSE YOU KNOW, BULBASAUR CHARMANDER SQUIRTLE, PIKACHU AMIRITE?

If those pokémon are the first thing you think when when seeing some of the most common Gym types in the fucking franchise, you're the Genwunner here
>>
File: Ninetales.full.1491143[1].jpg (501KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ninetales.full.1491143[1].jpg
501KB, 1200x1200px
>>27500486
ninetails is cooler than any pokemon from gen 5
>>
>>27500597
I'm personally hoping we still get gyms to battle. I suppose that's not going to happen, but I still want to see them return. Maybe as post-game content, if not the main story. also, this probably means we will never get a Dark-type gym.
>>
>>27500597
If the last totem is 40+, that sounds pretty endgame level to me, considering there's one more Kahuna to fight after the totem.

And there will probably be a Great Kahuna or something that is Alola's equivalent of a Champion.
>>
>>27500563
As one of the actual first players, fuck gen 1 pandering. Gen 1 had cool designs and then a bunch of uninspired garbage. Now we have around 780 Pokemon, and so many of them blow Gen1's best out of the water, but we only get the same handful of popular designs and some good gen 1 designs and constant fucking pandering.

>no Volcarona variant
>no Galvantula variant
>no Octillery variant
>no Ariados variant
>no Steel/Fighting Cassowary Skarmory
>no Gliscor variant
>no Trevanent variant

The list could go on and on, just because they wanna pander with nostalgia to try to recapture Pokemania.

At least Nidoking/Queen and Arcanine are supposed to get variant, so there's that.
>>
>>27500678
>never
You can't posibly believe Gyms are gone forever. As something that has been a part of the franchise for 20 years, they're guaranteed to return in some of the future games.
>>
>20 years of being shitmons
>WHY ARE U TOUCHING GEN 1??? WHAT ABOUT GEN 6????

ok lol
>>
>>27500486
Mallow and her friends are not the gym leaders. They are people who had ever made the island tour. In each island you'll have to fight the best trainer. In Melemele, it's the big mustache old guy. I have a theory based on the dancing bird pokemon. It's said each of its form lives on a different island. The forms are Fire/Electrick/Psychic/Ghost. Tapu koko is Electrick, and the big mustache guy has a yellow shirt. He could be an Electrick trainer. I think Melemele is all Electrick: Tapu koko, big guy, dancing bird.
Then each island has a dominant type. The "gym leader, the Tapu-mon and the dancing bird will have the same type.
Another clue: the medal on the main character bag has four triangle, Red/Yellow/Pink/Purple. Exactly the same colors than the dancing bird.
>>
>>27500724
Yeah, in remakes where they have no choice but to put them in.
>>
>>27500707
I think they're playing it safe and waiting to see if this variation thing catches on.

They like doing variants as some pokémon already had it before, though not this extreme. So if they plan on making this kind of thing after Alola (that probably depends on popularity) it would make sense to save designs that are still new and fresh for later.
I'm hoping there's a few Alola variant Johto Pokémon as well, but I doubt there will be anything newer than that.

Also, it is Gen 1's 20th anniversary.
>>
>>27500699
>>27500597

The Jap site pretty much confirms that each island has more than one trial captain. If you look at the images shown in both trailers and on the site, the four trial captains have a flower looking emblem each with a color matching shard, these are the badges.

The ones shown off are all from the same area, since they all have a flower emblem, while in one of the screens, you can see the MC with a different emblem (completely different design) on his backpack that also has four color shards. That means there will most likely be 4 trails per islands, 4 totem pokemon, and the the island Kahuna, before moving to the next island.
>>
>>27500769
No you retard, they already showed the 4 trail captains and said it was one per island. Did you even pay attention
>>
>>27500660
kek
This shit is like fucking "Red" art, where they inject random edgy "cool" shit that isn't remotely accurate or canon to make it actually seem cool.
>>
>People are mad the oldest pokemon are getting updated

Who else is hoping they announce X and Y remakes next year?
>>
>>27500785
>one per island
>the four shown are all on the same island

wut
>>
File: ninetales[1].jpg (31KB, 226x217px) Image search: [Google]
ninetales[1].jpg
31KB, 226x217px
>>27500796
Except that's what Ninetails actually looks like. The artist didn't really embellish much.
>>
>>27500739
I'm answering to myself. Just to say I'm not english speaker. I'm just trying to expose my theory in a language I don't master, without knowing the english official names, and without a computer (I only have a WiiU). Can someone please make a thread with these theory with a pic explaining the whole thing. I think no one has seen it before.
>>
>>27500855

Cute
>>
>>27500486
you won't be missed
>>
>>27500818
Remakes. Of a brand new game. Are u dumb.
>>
>>27500915
Yeah I know, I sound like a complaining kid. But I cannot create a thread because of the WiiU which is not better than a toaster. And I think, my theory deserve more viewers. I just want to offer my wisdom to the world.
>>
>>27500707
This. I'm fucking tired of gen 1's constant focus. I get it GF, you want muh nostalgia players to come back. At least you're changing up the formula a bit, and at least some shitty Pokemon have a chance to be decent with these form changes.

Just don't leave out Gen 2 and 4, a lot of those mons are fucking atrocious.
>>
>>27500759
There was enough fucking pandering last gen, I don't want even more of that bland shit shoved down my throat.
>>
File: 4u fellow WiiU user.png (43KB, 1240x355px) Image search: [Google]
4u fellow WiiU user.png
43KB, 1240x355px
>>27500855
>>27500769
>>27501009

Worry not friend! I'll spread your word through this pic in every thread I with people complaining
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.