[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of picking up the anime again once it gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 126423454443.jpg (24KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
126423454443.jpg
24KB, 400x600px
I'm thinking of picking up the anime again once it gets to the Alola region. Will it be worth it? Has the recent anime been any good?
>>
If you like watching the same thing happen over and over with different characters, then sure
>>
>>27499460
Just watch the last 3 or 4 episodes. Ash is at the Kalos league and that's his pokemon. Everything else in the past episodes, except a few battles, suck.
>>
>>27499474
But there aren't gyms or a League this time so it will be somewhat different at least, like the Orange Islands.
>>
>>27499460
>Has the recent anime been any good?
"YES! THE ANIME IS FUCKING AMAZING!!! ASH HAS AWESOME POGEYMANS AND A POSSIBLE GF!! <3 <3 HE IS SO BAD ASS NOW!!! ANIMATION IS TOP NOTCH TOO!!!"

theres the answer you want to hear. ?Go back to your shitty /padg/ thread faggot
>>
>>27499460
>>27497123
/thread
>>
>>27499507
Can I get a sauce for gyms not being in this gen? I saw the totem challenge thing but nothing about gyms missing
>>
Depends

X/Y has been the best season in years simply because they didnt turn Ash into a bumbling idiot who forgets that Electro Attacks dont work on Stone Pokemon.

With Alola a lot is open. We dont know how he gets there (his ticked could be a price in the league for example), if hes gonna do his "i am only taking pikachu with me" routine and if someone from X/Y carries over as in Serena joins him for another season like misty and brock used too
>>
don't go to the anime thread
>>
>>27499556
>who forgets that Electro Attacks dont work on Stone Pokemon
Ash seems to be smarter than you then.
>>
>>27499556
"I am only taming pikachcu with me" routine

What the fuck happens to Ashs Pokemon? Do they go live in Oaks lab?

I'd be fucking pissed if I was one of Ashs Pokemon. Like his Krabby from season 1.

Taken away from a life of adventure because your trainer likes the yellow rat better.
>>
Here's the truth man: In theory the new anime XY should have been good. They stuck Ash with boring characters and zapped away his fun personality, and the show suffers. Battles are better than ever before.

The anime is showing improvement, so I would definently start watching the Aloha shit, see if the characters are good enough.
>>
>>27499626
Dude, that was literally explained in the episode he CAUGHT Krabby!
>>
>>27499612
>Ash seems to be smarter than you then.

*tips pokeball*

>>27499626

>Do they go live in Oaks lab?

For the most part yes unless they get their special snowflake story and reason to be away.
>>
>>27499509
>being this assmad over literally nothing
>>
>>27499460
Can someone explain the synchro stuff to me? Does it only work on final evolutions?

Surely Ash and Pikachu would have done this years ago
>>
>>27499639
>They stuck Ash with boring characters
But they are far more entertaining than anything we've seen before

I dont get this "bad" characters meme
>>
>>27499966
I dunno if it's a meme or not, I'm pretty new to /vp/. They aren't super bad or anything, but they're boring, especially Serena. It isn't that she's so bad, but she's so complacent. Misty, Dawn, even May, had some sort of adventurous spark to them. I don't feel it with Serena, or Claud either. Bonnie is cool though.
>>
>>27500067
>Claud

Where the hell do you keep getting this name from?
>>
>>27500126
Claudmont is his English name, right?
>>
>>27500067
>serena
>complacent
>>
>>27499460
>anime
>good
lmao
>>
>>27500163
She's so sad and emotional so far. I haven't seem that episode yet, so I don't know the context, but that doesn't seem playful, it seems emotional. Pokemon is better when it's more fun interactions, at least I think.
>>
>>27499526
There's no standard "gyms" or an official league, but there's the captains and trials and the kahunas that are all equivalent
People who say there aren't gyms are just being pedantic since the captains and stuff are the same thing just without the title
Also there's allegedly supposed to be ~16 captains in total so that'll be cool
>>
>>27500147
Are you talking about the Electric type leader? His name is Clemont.
>>
Considering gyms and leagues are kill after Kalos and Ash in the finals in Kalos, is it safe to say he is winning last league in the anime?
>>
We will never see Serena again :(
>>
>>27500235
His buddy with the little sister.
>>
>>27500253
If only.

The fuck who directs XY has a boner for his own series (despite ignoring everything from pre-XY seasons), so he's obviously going to shoehorn her into the next season for some mini arc.
>>
>>27499460
There's no telling how the Sun/Moon phase of the anime will be. Just look at the 180º they made when going from DP to Best Wishes.

All I can say is that XY is pretty good, if you liked DP. It's very similar in how it feels regarding the characters and battles. And the animation is usually pretty good.
>>
File: serena_tongue.webm (479KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
serena_tongue.webm
479KB, 640x360px
>>27500205
But she's very playful
>>
>>27501130
She is very cute, but she isn't entertaining. Dawn is cute and entertaining.
>>
I dunno why everyone got fucking attached to serena. My best guess is iris sucked so much that /vp/ would've fallen in love with any girl after her.
>>
>>27501190
Because she's waifu bait.
>>
man at this point in xy ash is more in tune with greninja then he is with pikachu, i will be mad if after all that to get a perfect synch he goes "off to the lab with you greninja, lets go pikachu"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.