[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So will Alola Vulpix, Nintales, Sandshrew, Sandslash, and Exeggcutor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 800x450px
So will Alola Vulpix, Nintales, Sandshrew, Sandslash, and Exeggcutor be able to breed with their non-Alolan counterparts?
>>
>>27499379
Doubt it, I think there essentially different pokemon. which is cool
>>
Why wouldn't they be able to? They're probably in the same egg group.
>>
>>27499432

You realize Pokemon of different species can interbreed right?
>>
>>27499379

I don't see why they shouldn't be able to. They retain the same egg group.
Wonder if you can create some cool Hybrids by inheriting attacks though. Like a Fire Vulpix inheriting Ice Beam and stuff like that.
In fact breeding unique Pokemon by playing with combinations is what I've always wanted
>>
>>27499503
>he believes in pokemixing
disgusting
>>
>>27499379
I hope they can. I can see it now, Ninetales with ice beam and flamethrower
>>
I'm sure they will. It will probably be reliant on the female or they might randomize like how Nidoran is.
>>
>>27499379
It's just a different form. It wont even have a new national pokedex number. Eggxecute goesn't even have a new form, only eggxecutor does.
>>
>>27499524
Ice beam and flamethrower are not egg moves. Even if they can breed it won't pass those moves.
>>
>>27499379
Why the hell wouldn't they? Pokémon with different forms can always breed with each other.
>>
>>27499379

Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't. I assume the baby will just be the alola form or maybe have a small chance to be the normal form.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 379x440px
>>27499518
>it's come this far
>>
File: Please do it gently.png (17KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
Please do it gently.png
17KB, 379x214px
>Breeding Alolian with Normal forms

>Get hybrid types
>Fire/Ice
>Ground/Ice
>>
>>27499841

Please
The possibilities would be crazy
Make it by chance too. That way breeding would actually be fun. It's what IV breeding should have been.
>>
>>27499379
Do you think in future games you'll be able to make these Pokemon change formes by using "Alola soil" or something? Kind of like Deoxys and the meteorite.
>>
>>27499695

TM moves can be passed down, and they could create a new mechanic where certain moves are passed between counterparts.
>>
>>27500204
They don't change forms, they're born like that. At most you'd get an "Alola soil" held item to make Alola forms through breeding.
>>
>>27499797
It's going to be based on the mother.

Why is this hard for people to understand?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.