[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /vp/ think Alola's fossilmons will be? Or will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fossil_pokemon_by_jack_s_hale.png (440KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
fossil_pokemon_by_jack_s_hale.png
440KB, 1000x600px
So what does /vp/ think Alola's fossilmons will be? Or will they pull a Gentoo and not bother?
>>
>>27497998
Probably some kind of Pliosaur or colorful Pterosaur. Maybe an Ice Age animal.
>>
I'm a little bothered that they haven't done an Aerodactyl-styled fossilmon again. A single stage, non-paired fossil. Maybe we'll get one of those in Gen 7.
>>
>>27497998
It'll be non-rock type equivalents for the original Kanto fossils; before they were fossilized.
>>
>>27498536
How about a deep cave system leads to an underground habitat for ancient Pokemon journey-to-the-center-of-the-earth style
>>
>Early ichthyosaur design, Water Absorb/Storm Drain HA Protean

>Signature move Wave Parter: 60bp Physical with increased crit chance, +2 priority.
>>
A shark and a coral or something
>>
>>27497998
I'm hoping for maybe a poison/rock velociraptor, and a grass/rock ankylosaurus. I don't care how good or bad the typings or the pokemon are, those are some dinos I'd love to see as pokemon, and the typings can make the designs pretty unique and cool.
>>
>>27497998
Kronosaurus Electric/Rock based on the electro clips
Stegosaurus Bug/Rock with Steamroller

And... A Snail. Can be pure Rock Slow almost as slowpoke but huge special attack and HP.
>>
>>27497998
Raptor. They finally did the T-Rex, now just get the 2nd most popular dinosaur out of the way and we're good.
>>
>>27497998
Megalodon needs some recognition.
>>
>>27497998
Hopefully they'll go back to cambrian era animals like fossils were meant to be.
>>
I want a rock/fighting caveman.
>>
>>27497998
dodo for sure

they seem to be putting of lot of emphasis on the whole island species shit so it seems only natural
>>
>>27499374
This. A sabretooth tiger would be interesting as well.
>>
>>27499444
I feel like a dodo would work better as a farfetch'd equivalent than a fossil, considering how it was only relatively recently extinct
>>
>>27497998
Sabretooth and Mammoth

Fang and Tusk fossil
>>
>>27498520
This. I have no idea why they did away with that part of the formula.
>>
>>27499625

Mamoswine is gud though
>>
I still hope we'll get an own primal type for all fossil Pokémon as it'd have a theme, huge variety within and it would be the end for them to have all the rock typing
Throw in a Jurassic park like location and we're done
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.