[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I'd the starter evolutions are split based on what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1470065697257.png (168KB, 1012x584px) Image search: [Google]
1470065697257.png
168KB, 1012x584px
What I'd the starter evolutions are split based on what game version you got
>>
This split evolution thing isn't going to happen

At best there would be minor differences between male/female
>>
>>27497296
>>27497365
A leak that predicted the dancing birds and Kanto variations claimed the starter evolutions would vary depending on what time you evolve them (day or night).
>>
File: Carni.png (25KB, 449x331px) Image search: [Google]
Carni.png
25KB, 449x331px
>>27497461
That leak also said ninetales from alola would be fire/fairy

There's no way in hell you can make that mistake since even looking at the design lets you know its ice type.
>>
>>27497667
It's most likely a mix of true and false info, since it still got some things right.

I really want the multiple starter evolutions to be true
>>
>>27497461
Source? I am pretty sure that was another Rumor
>>
>>27497461
Those are two separate leaks.

One claimed regional Alola forms would be a thing (but got Ninetales typing wrong) and also mentioned a bird with 4 forms, which was correct. It did not mention separate starter evos.

The second leak talked about alola specific "colors and markings" and sizes, but failed to mention anything about typings or drastic visual changes. This was the leak that talked about starter evos, but so far it looks like it was just a lucky guess and I wouldn't jump they gun yet.
>>
There was another leak that continued off the Chinese one supposedly saying that there would be split evolution for starters, but they said "don't get your hopes up too high"
>>
>>27497365

To be honest with megas being scrapped and the fact that the game is called Sun and Moon, the idea of a Day/Night branching path isn't out of the question.

In Gen 2 it was to compliment the then new Day/Night gimmick, but here it would be thematic.

If Rockruff does have a divergent evolution as theorised, it's possible.
>>
>>27499150
Don't forget the Coro Coro spread which said that Rockruff and the Starters "share a common secret."

Word on the street is that after learning howl, you can evolve Rockruff in more than one way--i.e. howling at the moon in two+ locations. I don't remember which leak this bit is from though. But if it's true then it explains the Coro Coro piece
>>
>>27499150
Agreed. The first one seems legit, but the other one probably just got lucky. That said, I will give it another chance.
>>
I doubt there's any split evo for starters. Since the dex would have shown a split.
>>
>>27499884
dexes never showed splits for the megas or other formes
>>
>>27499928
The dex could be expanded to show that though, or we could get a "form" dex or something along those lines. Kinda like the Unown dex
>>
>>27499884
The leak said there would only be one Pokedex slot displayed. I'm assuming forms and variants will be something you can toggle to look at.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.