[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weird starters with probable split evolution (now if only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Team-Rocket-Pokemon-Meowth.jpg (550KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Team-Rocket-Pokemon-Meowth.jpg
550KB, 1400x700px
>weird starters with probable split evolution (now if only the other ones could be slightly less humanoid..)
>interesting bunch of new pokemon, almost everyone of them has an unique typing/ability/personality
>geographical variations for older mon, which is such a natural and great concept for pokemon
>no more 8 gym quest after 25 "more of the same" games
>no more HMs
>rideable pokemon to explore, even not tied to the party (soaring was one of the best things of ORAS)
>no more evil team trying to conquer the world through the box legendary plot after 14 "more of the same" games
>no more megas
>Z-moves mechanic that looks neat and won't break the meta as much as fucking megas
>geographically different and interest region
>probable appearance of old champions/characters
>more informative dex after years of having just a useless list

I mean, XYORAS were so flawed that my hype for SM was really low, but after this I'm hyping like a 6 years old. They're really shaking up the formula after 20 years. This games could turn out to be really amazing.
Who else is /hype/?
>>
>>27496666
Me but I think you might be jumping the gun a little. We could still have an evil team, and I still doubt Megas are being retconned when they're a moneymaker. They just want to give the new features priority.

With that said you're right on most of this, this looks awesome.
>>
>>27496979
It's August already. If there was an evil team it would have been shown already. As for megas, they won't be retconned, they will still be in the game, but there will be no new megas and none in the game will use them.
>>
alola variations bug me and it feels weird seeing i'm the only one who feels this way

from now until the end of time, there are 2 entirely different pokemon except both base design and name, with their own typings, stats, movesets, and pokedex numbers, that both happen to be named ninetales
>>
>>27498653
Are their dex numbers really confirmed different? It could be just considered a different form
>>
>>27496666
>soaring was one of the best things of ORAS

you must be retarded...it was terrible... omg controlling this autistic latios was just...
>>
Why not just have megas retconned into the Alola mons? Just mess with the stats so they're not OP as hell.
>>
File: 1455455691835.png (54KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
1455455691835.png
54KB, 300x440px
>>27496666
>Who else is /hype/?
Definitely. SM are easily going to be the best Pokemon games, no question about. I'm in love with all the new stuff they're doing.

I also love Gen VI so my hype level was never low to begin with.
>>
>>27497607
>Would've been shown already
Considering how this Gen they've been throwing out new info on a bi-weekly basis, there's still time to reveal the evil team.
Honestly with what was shown yesterday, it's logical that GF wants to get the completely new stuff out of the way first.
>>
>>27496666
We don't know yet if all the new Pokémon surpass the meager 70 of Kalos in Gen 6.
We don't really know the full story, or if it's any good.
We don't know if there is a villain yet, if at all.
We don't know if it'll be reasonable in difficulty scaling and not piss easy like X/Y and OR/AS (At the very least we can confirm Gen 5 XP scaling is back).
We don't know if there's any substantial post-game content.
We don't know the QoL updates to hatching eggs.
We don't know if the full dex will have a healthy effect on the competitive meta.
Hell, we don't even know the general flow of the game yet.
Do we just wander around doing sidequests until we face the kahuna and move on to the next island, rinse and repeat 4 times?

There's still a ton of shit we don't know, with 3 months to go. Nintendo and GF like to chop up their features for extensive newsfeed drips to prolong hype and marketing. I'm not buying into ANYTHING until we know exactly what we're getting. It doesn't hurt to be jaded as fuck because if not you'll only have no one to blame but yourself if thungs go south.
>>
>>27498992
Did you seriously have trouble controlling them? How shit at games are you?
>>
>>27496666
>no more evil team trying to conquer the world through the box legendary plot after 14 "more of the same" games
Hau will become evil and build the evil team while you build the league. :^)
>>
>>27496979
>>27497607
>>27499176
>>27499245
>>27499462
What kind of evil team could they even come up with? If there IS an evil team, what would they do? And if there isn't, how would the game work without plot (It still probably would though)? The only thing that is at least comparable to a sort of conflict in the story is Lillie and her mysteriousness and whatever is in her bag.
>>
>>27500166
>If there IS an evil team, what would they do?
Same thing as ever. Use the legendary pokemon for some stupid shit like eternal night or eternal day.
>>
>>27499420

pls... this controlling is shit as fuck
>>
>>27499245
You must be a fun guy at parties.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.