[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a lazy asshole, is there anyway I can get a level 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
I'm a lazy asshole, is there anyway I can get a level 100 team in ORAS without first breeding for good IVs, then EV training and then grinding at the elite 4 till they're all level 100? Any and all tips appreciated
>>
>>27496582
yeah you can stop being a lazy asshole
>>
Blissey bases?
Vitamins?
Horde training?
.....Pkhex hacking if you're that desperate?
>>
>>27496610
>blissey bases
Elaborate plz
>>
>>27496582
yes, you can add the homebrew channel in FIVE FUCKING MINUTES and then edit your save using PkHex and inject literally anything you fucking want into your game.
>>
>>27496650
I'm on a New3ds tho, isn't it impossible to get homebrew on that?
>>
>>27496662
smealum.Github.io/3ds
Use browserhax
Install Menuhax
Done
>>
>>27496633
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blissey+bases
>>
>back to /vp/ anon
>>
>>27496582
>breeding for good IVs
Just wait for SuMo and Hyper Training, that autistic shit will be a thing of the past.
>>
>>27496755
It's not even that hard anymore, ever since Destiny Knot. Breeding in Gen 4 though, that was the real test of autism.
>>
>>27496582

Semen demon's name?
>>
>>27496856
Otoni. Warning tho, she's thick
>>
>>27496896

Sounds promising, thanks m8.
>>
>>27496662
You can do it RIGHT NOW! there was an exploit released 4 days ago. You asked at the right time.

The next update will block it unless you do it NOW!

Go to /hbg/ in /vg/ and ask. They are very helpful
>>
>>27496916
Thanks for spoonfeeding me anon, will do
>>
I use PCHex to edit my mons.
It's basically like a PKHex but inside your 3ds. You can get it by installing homebrew.
>>
>>27497453
>>27496610
Does the game detect that the save / pokemon have been altered? Can you put them in Pokémon Bank and transfer them?
>>
Horde train with a sweet scent/petal blizzard vile plume.
>>
>>27497906
Nope for the most part as long as it's not TOO hacked, Threw in AZ's floette(normal and shiny) into the bank without issue.
>>
>>27497906
The game can't tell an injected pokemon from a legit pokemon apart since they're literally the same thing if doing it right, as long as you don't put illegal moves/abilities like wondertomb or Sheer cold No guard Ninjask

If you're hesitant just breed any pokemon and edit it since a few people struggle with memories when making a pokemon from scratch

Also bank has no hack check, you can put the most blatant hacks in there

On a related note, to perform a 'is my pokemon legal enough?' test whenever you inject just copy & paste the pokemon so you get 2 copies then send one on WT and if it goes through then you did it right.
>>
>>27497906
Make two copies and wonder trade it. If it goes, then gamefreak didn't detect it :^)

Also, PkHex has a built in hackcheck that's more rigorous than gamefreak's. You'd have to ignore the warnings if you put a detectable hack in
>>
>>27498052
>>27498023
>>27497988
Thanks.
>>
File: 1467543480656.gif (3MB, 750x433px) Image search: [Google]
1467543480656.gif
3MB, 750x433px
>>27497453
>pchex
Ooo what's this?
>downloads
>all the fun of pkhex without having to take out sd card constantly
>even has shiny sprite recolors

My word this is so convenient.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.