[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looker, Cynthia, Blue, Zinnia, AZ, and Lance all make appearances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>Looker, Cynthia, Blue, Zinnia, AZ, and Lance all make appearances

From the leak.

Well this is kinda weird. I can see Zinnia and AZ being somehow related to Zygarde plot and Looker always appears so whatever But Cynthia Blue and Lance? Isnt it a bit random? Not that im complaining but if they appear there "just because" wouldnt it be better to just do the damn PWT and have all old strong characters not just a selected few?

Also gen 1 has Blue and Lance but why not Red? Gen 2 doesnt have anyone (i guess you could count Lance in a way), where's Silver or Jasmine? Gen 3 also has no one, Zinnia is a bit to new to treat her as Hoenn represantation. should be Steven and Wallace. Gen 4 has Cynthia and Looker, thats good. gen 5 has no one, thats a joe. Should be Alder Iris or N. Gen 6 has AZ which is cool but Diantha should be there aswell
>>
>>27494981
AZ and Zinnia maaay have some story relation but I'm imagining these will all be postgame battles for extra content and not shoved into the story.

I mean, Cynthia was just borrowing someone else's beach home in Unova, you think she doesn't have one of her own somewhere?
>>
Blue and Lance could be there to promote the 20th anniversary, Cynthia for Sinnoh remakes
>>
File: 1469451689633.png (17KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1469451689633.png
17KB, 557x605px
>>27495117

>Sinnoh remakes retcon in a whole bunch of "Sinnoh Form" Pokemon like ORAS added in a bunch of new Megas.
>While also giving Megas to all the cross-gen evolution Pokemon.
>>
>>27495117
cynthia. will tell you to come visit her region. would be great
>>
>>27495096
I mean - its cool they might be there for some extra nostalgia battles bu wouldnt it be just better to put some effort and create a big, hyped PWT that be enjoyed by all fans rather than just include 3 random champions and pretend the rest couldnt make it or something?
>>
>No Phoebe
>No Emma
>>
>no Corless

It's shit
>>
Bringing back 6 random characters for the 20th annivesray and calling it "it all coms together" might be the biggest blunder of gen 7 so far.

Thats why i hope there's more
>>
>>27494981
Wasn't part of the leak that you are to establish a new Pokémon League for Alola? When you succeed, these guys appear to represent international recognition of the Alola Pokémon League by the other leagues in the world.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.