[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think S/M will have a pokemon more broken than Mega Rayquaza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mega_rayquaza.png (180KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
mega_rayquaza.png
180KB, 400x480px
Do you think S/M will have a pokemon more broken than Mega Rayquaza?

Think Zygarde 100% might be more broken?

Rayquaza is the only mega that can use Z Moves too.
>>
>>27494800
I think that if you could get Zygarde 100% up to full health again, and Mega-Evolved Fug beforehand, then sent them in against each-other, Zygarde would win.

The problem is that Zygarde is much trickier to get to work. It also needs someone to nurse it back to health before it can really fight, while Fug is a self-contained ICBM.

Fug actually benefits from the Z-move as well. It usually runs Dragon Dance, so it doesn't need another Dragon move.
>>
Mega Rayquaza is the Ultimate Lifeform.
>>
>>27494846
And we don't even if if there is another powerhouse mon.

One theory is tapu koko and his brethren combine, if so that's likely another contender.

>>27494869
So he's voiced by Norio Wakamoto then?

He's green so maybe.
>>
>>27494800
Never, Mega Rayquaza is the epitome of overpowered.
>>
>>27494882
>So he's voiced by Norio Wakamoto then?

Dub voice is Jamieson Price. Just imagine it for a second.
>>
>>27494903
I believe Zygarde 100% has base 227 HP, it's a monster wall.

Someone did the math.

This thing is likely more defensive than Chansey.
>>
>>27494800
>Rayquaza is the only mega that can use Z Moves too.

How? It needs to hold an item to perform a z move
>>
>>27495107

And Rayquaza doesn't have to have a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve.
>>
>>27495138
Oh really I never realized that.
That is fucking broken as shit
>>
>>27495107
Are you dumb? It can mega evolve without a stone.
>>
>>27495149
That's why smogon had to create anything goes, it's the most OP thing since Gen 1 Mewtwo.
>>
>>27495156
I just never played the Hoenn remakes, is it the same for groudon and kyogre?
>>
>>27495107
Does it? I was under the impression the trainer just had to load it up or something like setting a key item.
>>
Celestial Arceus, gathering energy from all the planets in the solar system in Jupiter Diamond and Neptune Pearl
>>
>>27495182
Nope. They have to hold their respective orbs.
>>
>>27495182
No, they need their respective orbs to undergoe primal reversion.

Rayquaza just needs to know Dragon Ascent and it can mega evolve.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.