[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Fanfiction General and Writethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 79

File: 1431882935727.png (349KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1431882935727.png
349KB, 500x428px
/vpwt/: Recycling data Edition

>post fanfics you like
>share your own fics, ask for advice, post story updates
>discuss writerly struggles with fellow writefriends

Join us in IRC at [ #vpwritethread on irc.rizon.net ] to discuss your fics, hang out and chat, and be frightened by the regulars!

Previous Thread: >>27368215

Check out the catalog for a directory of fics from fellow writefags,
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtN4D_9CSw8JJ9uO6v0oQqdtKEkS8aFAvfxqI96XfSE/edit?usp=sharing

>Can I post NSFW fics?
Absolutely! There are no rules against NSFW text links.

>How should I post my fics?
Please, for the convenience of everyone involved, link to a host like Fanfiction.net, Pastebin or Google Docs rather than dumping your fics in text posts. This not only keeps the thread tidy (and keeps you from getting an infraction for spam), but it also provides a more permanent place to store your work.

>Can I add a fic I wrote to the catalog?
Sure! Check the catalog for the submission link. In there, you can find a link to a Google Form - fill out all the necessary information and it will be submitted for review automatically. Technology is incredible!

We're also looking to collect ideas for fanfics as a resource for stumped writers. Feel free to throw an idea out there; someone may choose to use it themselves!

Ideabin: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X072SSWulcC6RJRrPA6v9XtyohRybvMBl6Fh49wHsRw

Topic of the Thread: When creating a sequel to a story, how much previous elements from the first story do you reintroduce? Readers, what are your preferences to reading sequels if you have any?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-18-23-54-42-1.png (363KB, 1080x1647px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18-23-54-42-1.png
363KB, 1080x1647px
Mine from a while back
>>
File: Salandit.png (148KB, 1093x486px) Image search: [Google]
Salandit.png
148KB, 1093x486px
Second post, best post
>>
File: 1469319146917.png (175KB, 446x324px) Image search: [Google]
1469319146917.png
175KB, 446x324px
>When creating a sequel

What kind of dank motherfucker does that?

If I liked, I could probably just have an entire series just of Ears pair's life as the PMD world progresses. The most obvious elements are character developments and historical influences as time progresses, but I don't know shit about makin no sequels.
>>
Post lewdfics.
No anon. The Google Doc is fucking outdated. It doesn't count for jack now that no one uses it or updates it anymore.
>>
>>27492117

Ow... the edge.
>>
ToTT: The stories collected in How Soon We Forget are loosely tied together by occurring in the same universe (though in its current state, they seem to be completely sequential) so you could say they're sequels. Sort of. Jo and Viola are set to reappear in ACPC, but when it comes to reintroducing elements from the previous story, it really comes down to what the objective of the work the characters show up in is.

In the original work I'm doing, the sequel is intended to directly build on what happened previously, but each book is intended to deal with specific themes and problems.

Also, last thread someone posted an image of a Lopunny holding a shotgun, so I wrote this at the prompting of cge: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12081290/1/Annabelle

It's not lewd, there's mild violence and a suplex.
>>
>>27492563
Go find them yourself, then. The catalog is updated just fine.
>>
July 31, 199x;

You a drop out rogue programmer have just got home. Retrieving your main the letter with the words "Silph Co." In the top right. It's over, the exploits on porygon 2 are over. "Project Z" is now beyond your own reach, since this will obviously mean disbandment of your team.

You decide to compile anyway.

"156 errors found, continue anyway?"

The additions you've made through reverse engineering are sure to be the cause.

Regardless of the errors being fixed, the code was nowhere near complete. But in front of you is now a space bird albeit scrambled.

Its beak open begging for sweet release, but not from life but of life.

Slowly you insert your disc, thrusting. At the throat you can feel what seems to be a button. I need a way to hit this button, and the only logical way is...

Release.

Head turning, body moving in front of you is a completed porygon Z, error free.

"stack overflow" She says before freezing completely.

You put the code on a disc and give it away soon after. Maybe one day someone will fix the disc?
>>
File: 1469653059447.jpg (9KB, 157x141px) Image search: [Google]
1469653059447.jpg
9KB, 157x141px
>>27493185
>Go find them yourself, then. The catalog is updated just fine
>the catalog is updated just fine
>updated just fine
>updated
>nsfw
Anon, I...
>>
>Not resumed of last thread

Fix this
>>
>>27493294
>posting your shit itt instead of linking to it somewhere else
>>
>>27492892
A delightful exercise.

One typo detected.
>When at last she finished, her hopped back down
>>
>>27493476
It fit in one post. I don't think pastebin is worth the bother for something that fits without consuming any more bumps than a visit from the no fun allowed Thread Police (>>27493476
for example) does.
>>
>>27493645
>uploading it to the thread
>thread dies
>have to find it in archive
>using archive.moe and friends post 2015
Lmao retard. The catalogue is here for a reason.
Can't expect more from a namefag though.
>>
>>27493608
Good to hear mate. Was a neat little "prompt" to do, and I got to flesh out how I think metagross communicate. I hope other people find it fitting. Also fixed that typo right up.
>>
File: 1461218212169.jpg (85KB, 900x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1461218212169.jpg
85KB, 900x1058px
>>
In reference to the topic of the thread: do you like the concept of sequels?
>>
>>27496153
Most authors don't even have one good story in them.
>>
File: ORAS_Beauty.png (70KB, 114x403px) Image search: [Google]
ORAS_Beauty.png
70KB, 114x403px
>>27492563
New ones are genuinely hard to find. You'll just have to take a chance and search yourself, or make a request and hope that it gets picked up.

Speaking of which, requesting a smut involving ORAS Beauty getting her ass molested and eventually pounded by Brendan
>>
>>27492147

> Second post, best post.

I can confirm that.
>>
A reminder that if people want their stories being found, they should... ya know, submit them to the catalog?

Also, shouldn't more people have the permissions to update the catalog anyway? Who does ATM and why? We could start a wiki...
>>
>>27498730
the people in the irc are the ones that manage the catalog if I recall, with saikou being the head and ancientpower being the one that made the thing. Thing is, it is using google excel sheets, so if you don't know what you're doing it is easy to break it. I don't know how frequent the latter browses here, but I think it would be up to those two to move fics over around the catalog.
>if people want their stories being found, they should... ya know, submit them to the catalog?
This is also a thing. Maybe the link to the fic submission page could be on the OP next time?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBrvUbK_pBmFu5kbOzBqhmYYOJLQvKhMp031UtsoQpWXbmjw/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
>>27498730
The vpwt website might be able to use wiki as an easy, common way to let writers build their informational pages, but I think a wiki page is overkill (and may draw wiki drama, too) for a pile of pastebin links.

My impression was that the catalogue was a way to pre-answer questions like "hey guise wat shoudl I read?" with the kinds of links that would be posted to that question. I don't see that as being worth taking seriously beyond a few SFW recommendations, NSFW recommendations, and a list of FFN/AO3 pages of regular namefriends.
>>
I plan to end my very long fic with a ruse. Is this a terrible idea or what?

I mean, it's a pretty good ruse that's definitively going to create a bit of notoriety, but I see how some people act. "If the final chapter is bad that ruins the whole thing!" Like, I don't want to destroy all I've built up so far, but I taking the safe route with a story like this doesn't feel right.
>>
>Write a chapter full of interactions
>Realize the characters were acting OOC to further the plotline/exposition and rewrite it
>Still keep the draft somewhere

I can't believe I tainted my own character with my shitty writing.
>>
>>27499226
Depends if you want to appeal to the audience or to yourself more I guess.
If it is going to lead to an overall very interesting result/twist that makes sense go for it.
>>
>>27499226
Relevant: >>27388267

I reaffirm my commentary on that subject: if you want to hit the reader with some anvilicious, use the story, not the ending. Now if you want to cliffhanger or something merely for the retweet points and the internet drama, by all means, feel free to do as many TV shows do.

>>27499052
>2016
>wiki drama
That's what public wikis (readable, but only editable by regular members) are for. That said...

>[the catalog]
>I don't see that as being worth taking seriously beyond a few […] recommendations, and a list of FFN/AO3 pages of regular namefriends.
...That's a very fair point.

If people want their stuff read, or want to find stuff to read in general, well /that's/ what sites like FF.net and AO3 are for. Certainly it's not our job to google for people.
>>
>>27499297
Oh it will. It's going to be pretty jarring though.

>>27499347
But the ending is part of the story? I was thinking about doing both, writing the regular ending and then putting the ruse as an extra chapter. You know, sort of like MGS 4 but without the terrible retarded exposition dump and undoing the whole point of the story.
>>
>>27499226
As with all communication, what matters is that you have a point.
Don't ruse for the sake of rusing, but if the ruse is the point of the story, go for it. But go for it knowing that you'll get that kind of feedback. In my case as cited, there was no ruse—the climax was established in another piece and telegraphed plainly to get the matter out of the way—but it was still taken as a rug pull because the prior matter was enjoyed so well that the reader wanted the story to continue on its optimistic course and destroy continuity on its merry way.
>>
>>27499486
Stingers don't work in writing. They're fine in video as a way to get people to sit through the credits, but that isn't a thing in literature. Instead if "bad ending" you would get "but then there's this stupid epilogue."

Save it as the prologue for the sequel, leaving only a hint in the first part so that you can deflect any accusations of ass-pulling the twist by showing that it was always there, or understand that this "ending" is the ending to your second act and that you need to write a third act that resolves the whole matter.
>>
>>27498730
>a wiki
Hah, oh that'd be something alright. I'm not opposed to the idea entirely, but I think as cge said, there's always the chance of drama, even of only registered regulars can make edits.

>>27499226
I wanted to end something from an old account like that, and I ran it by some of my beta readers - none of them liked it. It was jarring, seemed completely pointless and left a bad taste in their mouths.

If you want to, do it, but beware the salt you might incite.
>>
>>27500777
It'd work if editing was limited to Page Owner and Janitor, such that each writer effectively had a private wiki ranging from one page to redirect to stories hosted elsewhere to going nuts, hosting the stories there under wiki markup (no need for pastebin at least) with inline links to character bio pages and world maps and everything else autism can imagine.

This is either brilliant or catastrophic.
>>
>>27501021
I think it's both. Brilliastrophic? Catastrophiant? Eh, fuck it.

Either way, nothing like a page chock full of answers to just about any world building question imaginable.
>>
>>27501189
I feel like it might be worthwhile to have a "writing advice" tab in the catalog. I think by this point we've had a few documents at least giving writing tips/examples.
>>
>>27501021
The idea that each writer would handle their own "sub-space" with inline links to character bios and what not is not too bad, I've seen it work or made it work in some places, but you need a wiki system that lets you set it up for that (meaning Wikia is most likely out of the question, as it's full range edit for all members). We'd end up with a maintenance burden anyway.

Speaking of, when such organization doesn't work, well, you end up with stuff like the... literal Fanon Wikia.

It's a fun theoretical experiment, but I'm not gonna set one foot into practical, or at least I'm not gonna be the poor sod who does it first. I already have enough with the wikis so this time I'd rather laugh at someone else's expense.
>>
>>27493734
It wasnt even good, it was a few second fic i wrote up.
>>
>>27501535
>I feel like it might be worthwhile to have a "writing advice" tab in the catalog
This is an argument for having a VPWT website where that can have its own place rather than be shoehorned into a list of lemons.

>>27501584
>Wikia is most likely out of the question
That's a given. Wikia makes the devil break a sweat.

>>27501584
>I'm not gonna be the poor sod
Nor I. I don't even like lemons, and I've seen what happens when /vpwt/ tries at organizing anything. We couldn't order a load of pizzas from Dominoes without half of the RSVPs not showing up, nobody having money to pay the tab, and they'd all be cheese but one with pineapple and anchovies.
>>
>>27501707
>pineapple
Hey that sounds-
>anchovies
What the fuck man.

Anyway: What about wikidot?
>>
>>27492563
>>27493185
The catalog is outdated because everyone was updating their fics back when it was broken. When it got fixed, all the pending fics got wiped, and since most of the anons who wrote them are long gone, we've likely permanently lost a lot of that work.

Also I don't usually get the opportunity to hop on the computer, so I still haven't resubmitted my stories to the catalog. I imagine I'm not the only writefag with this predicament.
>>
>>27501707
>>27502237
>using free wiki sites
ew

I'll host a wiki myself if others are up for managing it
>>
>>27497820
That's a cynical view. You don't think you could write something that both you and your audience could enjoy?
>>
>>27502976
Cynical, perhaps, but realistic. Consider how many people we've seen start but vanish after a few chapters, or never start, becoming single-serving lemon farmers. It's something of a syzygy when somebody fits the requirements,
* Has a good story idea.
* Has the courage, time, and dedication to see it through.
* Won't go emo if somebody gives a technical critique.
>>
>>27499266
It happens to the best of us.
>>
>no previous fics recap
Let's change that.

Some Heloisk fic in Spanish. NSFW
pastebin.com/gD7cyZN7
pastebin.com/WTfZWPa1
pastebin.com/8XskMjfH

Team Rocket Lyra doms an Ethan. NSFW
http://pastebin.com/drQfV2tc

Male Florges Chapter 2 preview. SFW
http://pastebin.com/e6wqVman

Pokemon Flash Platinum Chapter 7. SFW
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12024240/7/Pokemon-Flash-Platnium

Yellow Diamonds remake. SFW
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12077364/1/Yellow-Diamonds-A-Pok%C3%A9mon-Adventure
>>
>>27502704
What goes into managing a wiki like that anyway? User permissions and shit like that? Janitorial services?
>>
>>27502704
Yeah that's what I would do. I host two owns and I comanage three others, all of the self-hosted kind.

>>27504258
General wiki management is comprised of four tasks:

* Backend management (the database / webservice in charge of it)
* User management and ACL (who are the users and what permissions do they have)
* Media management (what external resources can be used, or what images can be uploaded)
* Content Management (who and how is in charge of eg.: keeping indexes up to date, or uniforming the editorial line, etc).
>>
>>27504308
Oh? I could probably do user and content management if this site got made. My job already has me do that for shopify and wordpress sites.
>>
you know what would be awesome if the writers of these gigantic megafics (*coughunowncough*) would occasionally throw in a "this is what's happened so far" chapter so I don't have to spend a week reviewing everything to catch up
>>
>>27504521
>Actually wanting to watch a clipshow.
>>
>>27504547

yes cause some of us actually read this shit and it gets hella confusing when there's like 80 major characters and the story is 200k words long
>>
>>27505039
But that means that all you've read before, having been forgotten, was wasted. You may as well wait until the last chapter and read the final cliffs notes update.
>>
>>27504521
I would totally do that if I got to write a fic long enough.

Clip shows are fun in their own right; it's just that the short run television format in general leads to them be done poorly (case in point: most Power Rangers clip shows).

>>27505236
Not if the clip show is actual content. There is also an important added value for it for cases such as long-winded fics that have gone through a hiatus, where pointing to the clipshow allows a more seamless reintegration into the story.

In any event, I concur that they should totally be a thing, if the work is big enough to warrant it.
>>
>>27501605
Don't know about you, but I bust a nut to that shit anon.
>>
>>27504521
I figure that if the information is important enough, it's fairly easy to leave small reminders throughout the story. Part of writing and posting as you go is dealing with the fact that long updates between chapters can have readers forget things about the story, but excessive reminders will annoy readers who eventually get to read it all together.
>>
>>27506032
Of course that is also a thing. But let's not forget that different narrative devices for recaps function differently, serve different purposes and are aimed at different segments of the audience.

> Clip Show
Work updates regularly, intended to be easy to jump into without critical continuity lockouts.
> "As You Already Know..."
Periodic reminders intended to remind of elements of the setting when the flow is not an issue. Softens continuity lockouts.
> "Previously On..."
Periodic reminders intended to remind of the flow of events when the concepts of the setting are not an issue. Helps prevent continuity lockouts.
>>
>>27506257
To be honest, I kinda prefer recaps that are incorporated as part of the story, kinda like how the Last Airbender did it during Book 3 when the gang watched a reenactment of their adventures on some Fire Nation play.

They could be simple flash backs or even a mission briefing of events dictated by someone else to remind them of the situation
>>
>>27506356
>incorporated as part of the story
That's an example of Clip Show (Clip Episode) done right. It is integrated into the storyline, it actually advances some elements of it, and it reveals elements of the setting's worldbuilding. Everyone wins.

(And since we all know that Unown's Fledglings is strongly based off A:tLA, maybe we get to show a reenactment of the adventures, with say a big/fat Wingull taking the role of Pleo, for irony~)
>>
>>27506540
Is it? I didn't get that vibe from the fic.
>>
Are there any good yuri Pokémon fanfictions?
>>
File: pk-atla.jpg (81KB, 1212x333px) Image search: [Google]
pk-atla.jpg
81KB, 1212x333px
>>27507395
Not the only source of inspiration, but certainly one of the most notables.
>>
>>27507430
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2392295/chapters/5286035
This one involves an Ace Trainer and Kimino Girl from HG/SS
>>
I have decided against going with the ruse. I planned to have the final chapter be an Author's Note where it's revealed the entire story had been written by a character 40 years later trying to find out where everything went so wrong. In true Mystery Dungeon fashion, the character would then go back in time and change 3 pivotal simultaneous moments, effectively killing everyone in the story by making them disappear but creating a different timeline where things turned out better.

Problem is I remember there is another far better ruse which I have given ample foreshadowing, and having another one right after would diminish the impact. The final chapter is so ludicrously massive already that there's no need to pile up the events, in fact I should probably be cutting some out.

So now my question is, how do I post this ruse as a sort of alternate ending and make it clear that it's non-canon and just for fun? Or is it better to pretend it never happened? I have used "Bad Endings" before but never one which puts the whole story into question.
>>
>>27508979
I bid, pretend it never happened, because it didn't. What happened is what you published, and then, what you could have published that doesn't contradict the former.
>>
>>27508979
well if the story is going to end like that, someone could find an old document that contain said ruse ending among the story written (possibly from experimenting with time travel shenanigans), or make it simple and have the ruse ending be a nightmare/bad acid trip until the MC wake up.

In all honesty that kind of thing could just be a director's cut of the story, an extra of sorts, so anything goes if you think the ruse is amusing enough.
>>
File: 1434133855924.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434133855924.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>27508979
You could write an extra chapter as a what-if and preface it as such if you really want to explore it, otherwise just let it go. It could be an amusing talking point with whoever you discuss the story with, but alternate endings usually aren't really penned.
>>
>>27502493
what fics have you written?
>>
>>27512473
Two smuts and one drabble that is probably noncanon by now and I kind of wish I hadn't posted it because it's dumb

http://pastebin.com/u/Suwa
>>
>>27508747
Oh hey this was the guy that did that diancie piece from way back. Too bad it never got any farther, could've made for some nice Smit, or even a romance story
>>
Requesting a NSFW fic with a premise from another anon:

>Mallow is a canon nudist who just acts confused whenever someone points out that she's exposed
>>
File: 1382342834006.jpg (952KB, 1400x960px) Image search: [Google]
1382342834006.jpg
952KB, 1400x960px
>>
>>27515675
you should probably provide a pic for reference
>>
>>27515675
Like, she's completely unaware or just pretending?
>>
File: 1439360331988.jpg (2MB, 1614x3098px) Image search: [Google]
1439360331988.jpg
2MB, 1614x3098px
bee sex is halfway
>>
>>27519356
Neato. Can't wait for the final product Mimiga!
>>
Morning bump
>>
First and only fic I ever read was Pedestal I think it was called. It was an OC character, OC adventure in I think Sinnoh but I can't quite remember. It was sort of realistic. I just want something like this, a character I haven't met that feels insignificant in the world of pokeymans. Are any of you authors of such a work?
>>
>>27522283
Oh and it helps if they aren't totes random lol *holds up spork* but rather somewhat rational trainers.
>>
>>27492892
That was a good read. Somehow I feel like if that was any longer than a one-shot, it would've failed to hold my interest, but as it is I quite liked that.
>>
And now I'm back proper, with my lappy with all my work. Unfortunately, I lost the first two parts of Minty, so unless someone has the links to the other two, I have two options. Forge ahead and possibly contradict canon, or essentially retype the first two parts

Does anyone
A) Have the links to the first two parts, or
B) Have any preferences on which of those two options I take?
>>
>>27523915
http://pastebin.com/3kALYv8H
http://pastebin.com/W7CwV8vS

Take a look at these two parts and decide whether you want to do a rewrite or not.

I assume that since a good deal of people will probably not remember Minty, there's a good opportunity to do a rewrite.

Actually, I don't remember what the story was to be about, though I remember the request was supposed to be a more tame love story thing to counter another story
>>
>>27522283
>>27522308
Under A Blue Moon by chatterchot on ff
It's unfinished, but it follows a nobody trainer/researcher and their team of shitmons and Darkrai as they come to terms with their own weaknesses as a person. Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated since December, but before that it was on a regular schedule.
>>
>>27523397
Glad you liked it. I agree, the premise was a good little exercise, but I didn't see an incredibly long story coming out of it unless it was built on an entirely different premise altogether.
>>
>>27523987
Hehe, I remember. It was basically a counteraction to that one greentext roselia story, and someone in a thread saying "There aren't enough Roselia
Hmm...I made these two when I was super tired. Geez, I dunno if I should rewrite these are not. What do you two think?
>>
>>27524220
Eh, I say give it a rewrite. I don't know whether it was supposed to be sfw or not, but a lot could happen within months to change how you see the story.

Try it out. Personally I would like it if it was mostly a one on one story with the Mon and her trainer's journey rather than a party
>>
>>27524321
Yeah, I was super duper tired. Party members should have come later if I wanted them. I think I'll give it a rewrite.
>>
>>27498832
>the people in the irc are the ones that manage the catalog if I recall, with saikou being the head and ancientpower being the one that made the thing. Thing is, it is using google excel sheets, so if you don't know what you're doing it is easy to break it.

This is correct, on both counts. I have considered letting more people in to update it because I'm horribly forgetful and AP is hardly ever around, but it'd likely just be more regulars from the IRC for ease of access.

On that topic, though, I've considered another thing: What do you think about a page dedicated to fic recommendations? Separate from the main catalog, which is for stories us writefags have done, we could have a page of exceptional fics by authors not necessarily from our little writefag community. This would both expand the catalog's usefulness as a source of stuff to read for our lurkers as well as provide something concrete to point newfriends to when they pop in and ask for reading material. What do you guys think?
>>
>>27524533
Sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>27524533
I'm all for a recommendation page
>>
>>27504521
The PMD games regularly work reminder text into the story in such a way that if you're marathonning them from start to finish it's obnoxious, but if you're just resuming after a few days' break the endless flashbacks and reminders are a godsend. I don't know how you could tactfully handle this within a fanfic, but if you could find a way, it doesn't seem like a very bad idea. At the very least, if you Chekhov's Gun some minor detail from way back in the past, you could allude to it (however subtly or conspicuously you see fit) shortly before it comes into play. Homestuck had that problem where even what seemed to be throwaway gags from hundreds or even thousands of pages back would be reused as major plot points far in the future. That was one of the things that contributed to me dropping the damn thing halfway through.
>>
>>27524533
Could do, though that assumes that people recommending are able to give short reviews about those fics
>>
Really shit question coming up here: How do I start writing and getting into writing routinely? I wrote some short stories when I was younger but I haven't written anything in years..
>>
>>27526202
Shitty first drafts. Write ANYTHING that comes to your mind.
>>
>>27506004
Legit?
>>
>>27526202
Sit down. Write. Read it. Rewrite it.

Do this until the sun goes down, you open a bottle or the prose on the page doesn't make you retch.

In other words, just practice.
>>
>>27526202
Write down silly things or things that amuse you. Maybe even keep a journal around to write whatever's on your mind, even if it's unrelated to the story. Stimulating the mind is important
>>
File: 1459659307364.png (1MB, 1280x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1459659307364.png
1MB, 1280x1481px
H-hey guys.
>>27492563
I didn't know the catalogue was kill, I guess I'll upload my shorts again.
I was thinking of getting back into writing and maybe actually crafting something of merit. I can't decide between Aqua Grunt or Legendary pokemon smut, and as far as SFW fics go I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>27528546
Maybe aqua grunt with legendary Pokemon smut?
>>
>>27528546
Oh hey Ray. Good to see you're still kicking. I'm the beauty fag requester from months ago. How have you been?
My vote goes to aqua grunt smut
>>
File: 1460088292138.png (274KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1460088292138.png
274KB, 700x875px
>>27528607
This anon is a visionary. Seems like a difficult narrative though.
>>27528674
I'm fine, thank you for asking. I have West Nile virus at the moment, and I've been working the past few months, but it's okay.
Hopefully whatever I shit out will end up better than previous attempts. At the very least I'll take more than a half hour to write this one.
>>
>>27528783
Not all legendaries are massive elemental titans at least I don't think so but I can't tell the difference between legendaries and mythicals so I could be thinking of the wrong mons
>>
File: C'est Belle, non.jpg (258KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
C'est Belle, non.jpg
258KB, 540x760px
>>27528783
Ah that's a bit of a shame. Hope all remains well for you. Remember to ctrl+S!
I'd still like to see you do a lewd sequel to amass crass ass blast some day, butt fun and all if you're open in the future.
>>
Can someone give me some writing dos and don'ts for my nuzlocke comic?
>>
File: 1466324623990.png (391KB, 875x698px) Image search: [Google]
1466324623990.png
391KB, 875x698px
>>27528992
I only meant that it would be difficult to write an Aqua Grunt with a legendary pokemon, how would she encounter it and stuff like that.
>>27529026
We'll see what the future brings, I'm taking my time with the one I'm doing for now.
>>
>>27529118
DO find a tone that you are comfortable with. DON'T switch around the tone. Your name isn't Araki. You are not that good yet. Play it safe and stick with one tone.

I once saw a nuzlocke that tried to ping-pong between sex, dark humor, lighthardedness, drama...it was a mess. The best Nuzlocke comics are ones that know what they are and try to be good at it.
>>
>>27529118
Show, don't tell, especially because you've got a comic on your hands.

It's a comic, so the text you do write will be dialogue, narration, and sound effects. Unless you're really going for WORDS WORDS WORDS, dialogue is concise. Characters say what they need to, and visuals supplement that.

Consider your dialogue and actions carefully so they match your concept of the character. Don't stretch them to accommodate a point or a joke.

Check your pacing - are you writing a comic with a story? Keep the plot moving at a reasonable pace, and don't become bogged down.

Comic writing is rather different from pure prose, so there might be more I've missed - my experience with comic writing only spans a few works I helped a friend with after all.
>>
File: substikkyute.png (163KB, 567x530px) Image search: [Google]
substikkyute.png
163KB, 567x530px
Oh, and since I publicly acknowledged that I'm slow to update, I figured I'd finally get around to clearing out the catalog queue. It's all taken care of, everything that was in there. As always, I'd like to thank submitters for their continued patience and apologize for my slow updating.
>>
>>27529539
Link to good nuzlocke comics? Or a hub where they are posted? I had no idea these were very common
>>
>>27529168
Latios recognizes the blue and white color scheme of the aqua uniform and thinks it's found another Latios or is otherwise impressed by the person's superior taste in color palette. It goes in to investigate and depending on how the two characters respond to the situation sex ensues.
>>
I need a fapfic about Mallow milking an easily self-insertable male character

Or even have it written from the first person, being milked by Mallow

obviously I'm talking about cock milking

please and thank you
>>
>>27529962
>>27517461
>>
>>27530096
Not the requesting guy but >>>/e/1963222
Also plenty of shit from edit threads we've been having for the last couple days >>27524177
>>
>>27529696
Unfortunately, it's been so long since I've seen the last one, and unfortunately, Sturgeon's law is in FULL EFFECT here. 90% of them are crap. I can't remember the names of most of them, and every attempt to find the good ones has been met with the bad ones. There was one that was osmething like...Mattlocke troikalocke, but that one was...a bit different. IT was mostly words with some pictures. and the only other one I remember did that thing told you not to do and started lighthearted than turned too serious for its own good.
>>
File: 1424911863198-4.jpg (16KB, 250x295px) Image search: [Google]
1424911863198-4.jpg
16KB, 250x295px
>>
>>27531338
I'm working on it.
>>
>>27529696

There are loads of good nuzlocke comics. Some I've enjoyed:

-(It's A Hard Life) http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=102703
-(In Black and White) http://wasserbienchen.deviantart.com/art/IBAW-1-New-Beginnings-242570288
-(Pi and Pea's Adventures) http://piandpea.smackjeeves.com/comics/1206681/cover/
>>
>>27529715
That's not terrible. Better than Kyogre sex, anyway.
>>
File: 1400597408732.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400597408732.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>27532745
Well, I mean, that's debatable
>>
Still planning on updating a new chapter; sorry, I've been working on multiple fics at once.
>>
File: 1449021724611.jpg (34KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1449021724611.jpg
34KB, 500x380px
>>
>>27524355
shapen up my memory. Was it going to remain SFW or go NSFW in the future?
>>
File: Poly.png (222KB, 510x552px) Image search: [Google]
Poly.png
222KB, 510x552px
>It's an "Oh my god what have I written" episode

If only people knew how close The Human Species comes to being utter garbage. Too late to get an editor but I really really could use one.
>>
>>27529696

Here's a forum that seems dedicated to nuzlockes and has a pretty big selection of comics/stories.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/forum/30751/

Alterity starts out rough, but drastically improves after the first pages. Power through the first 10 pages or so and it gets pretty good. It has some nice art and world building.
http://alterity.wittastic.com/comic?cpage=1

Folded is a simple and lighthearted HeartGold nuzlocke that eschews the darker themes that are often present in nuzlocke fanworks.
http://foldednuzlocke.smackjeeves.com/comics/2050531/cover/
>>
>>27532745
>not wanting Kyogre sex

I can't even fool myself or my friends anymore, this board has turned me into a straight up pokéfucker
>>
>>27503542
Oh great, my story lives on!!
>>
>>27535505
>or my friends
that must have been quite the charade to keep up if you had to keep them fooled
>>
File: 1450281678002.jpg (35KB, 303x331px) Image search: [Google]
1450281678002.jpg
35KB, 303x331px
>>27535505
M Kyogre on F Aqua Grunt would be just slightly more fucked up than I am willing to write, but not too fucked up for me to read. I'll start with something smaller and less fucky, and see where it takes me.
Hell, I'm not even completely past the idea stage yet.
Ass for pokefuckery, assume everybody is guilty until proven innocent.
>>
>>27536517
As weird as Kyogre would be, I feel like somehow the Regis would be worse.
>>
File: 1448104427304.jpg (21KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
1448104427304.jpg
21KB, 265x376px
>>27536604
Funny, I was just entertaining the idea. A Regi gang-bang would be quite something.
Man, I feel like I have to choose the lesser of quite a few evils here. Out of Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Latis, Regis, Jirachi and Deoxys, honestly Deoxys would be the least creepy to fuck by a smidge, but Kyogre would make the most sense by far.
And after typing that I need to take a good look at my life.
>>
File: FATAL ERROR.gif (2MB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
FATAL ERROR.gif
2MB, 474x266px
>>27493294
>>
>>27535020
No way, it's funny, well written, and has a great cast of characters. I'm sure whatever you write will turn out fine by the time you're happy with it.
>>
>>27536411
It was more like
>hey so listen my stories are about!!!
>
>fuck they're all about pokemon what do I say
>oh I wrote my first smut!! It's about--
>
>f u c k
>uh anyway greninja
>
>god damnit

And that's how my friend made me admit that I had a problem.
>>
File: 1464934911673.png (120KB, 364x275px) Image search: [Google]
1464934911673.png
120KB, 364x275px
>>27537938
>My friends want to read my pokemon smut before I even finish them

I've been a degenerate all my life
>>
>>27537363
Glad to hear, sometimes you have to bring down the hedgeclipper on your creation to make it work. I cut the exchange between Zoroark and Lucario in half, it rambled on about the functions of the sitting government, future prospects of the war and so on. All things I wanted to put in the story but reading it genuinely felt like a waste of time, and subjecting people to boredom is an inexcusable sin.

Also made Lucario act like a someone to bounce monologues off, which is really poor use of his character. Thankfully I've wrapped up practically every subplot by now, so he'll get to shine from now until the end.
>>
>>27537938
I just make an incredibly irritable Cuban read my shit. Works out well, though he berates me for all of my errors and calls me a degenerate every eight seconds.

At least they took it well, right?

>>27538111
Trips demand an example Mimiga.
>>
>>27538251
>Insect porn I'm working on at this second
>Suicune smut from months ago

That's not to mention the shit from other fandoms. I exaggerate, a good deal of my friends don't actually give a shit about my writing.
>>
>>27538316
D'aww, I was hoping for a friend story.

Ah well. How's the endophallus going?
>>
>>27538385
>Implying things happen in my life

I'm typing it up now, probably going to be about 4 days until the finished product. Moths actually have a true penis, their androcornia are actually only for spreading pheromones to attract mates.
>>
Here's part of the next chapter of The Human Species, it's a short exchange between Celebi and Mewtwo that I've been sitting on for 3 years now and I'm still not sure whether I should keep it.

Tell me what you think!

http://pastebin.com/wAUCAbEb
>>
>>27538111
The only reason I didn't agree to show my friend my smut is because I didn't want to taint her underage mind any more than I already have. She knows about my interest in generic humanoid mons, but I'm sure a frillish rapefic would throw her for one hell of a fucking loop.
>>
>>27538461
>moths have a true penis
I wonder how common true penises are in the insect world.
>>
File: i don't know what i'm doing.jpg (146KB, 1254x658px) Image search: [Google]
i don't know what i'm doing.jpg
146KB, 1254x658px
>tfw it's been 3000 years since i wrote anything and the evil seed of a one-shot fic idea is finally starting to germinate within me

>but instead I'm sitting here playing a game about bartending waifus and then suddenly it's 3 am
>>
File: 1455060419573.jpg (31KB, 518x426px) Image search: [Google]
1455060419573.jpg
31KB, 518x426px
>>27540250
Well write the shit you double nigger. If you don't take your inspiration up soon, you might find it to be lacking if ever you do manage to get around to it. As a result, the fic quality will suffer and your own enjoyment of the idea will pretty much be nullified in a sea of mistakes, broken prose, and self-flagellation. It's not like you're pulling a full-chapter novella here, just a little thing that can't take more than a few hours of comfy music and concentration.
>>
File: 1436366926862.jpg (44KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
1436366926862.jpg
44KB, 640x383px
>>
>>27538868

Ah yes, the story about the insufferably obnoxious Lucario pretending to be a protagonist in a world where humanity is apparently united in their desire to be giant douchebags. It's been a couple years now since I reviewed this thing, has it gotten any more tolerable since then?

Speaking of silly "humanity vs Pokemon" stories, I read the start of this story today:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12083416/1/VYCTORIE

No matter how much I see this same basic setup- Pokemon uniting in an attempt to overthrow the evil humans- I just can't buy the concept that Pokemon uniting would be an easy outcome, let alone one that is remotely conceivable. Pokemon don't have any network of central communication and hunt/battle each other on a regular basis, and these writers expect me to buy that suddenly they'd start singing Kumbayah and start cooperating as a giant army the moment some "rebel" leader starts appearing on national television? Give me a break here. These Pokemon would likely not even cooperate within their own species let alone with others.
>>
File: 1449370220827.png (33KB, 1069x419px) Image search: [Google]
1449370220827.png
33KB, 1069x419px
>It's a day off of work episode
Brainstorming time, my dudes.
>>
File: 1459824540315.png (4KB, 420x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459824540315.png
4KB, 420x400px
>>27544879
I settled on Kyogre
writing begins today.
>>
File: 1459707200068.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459707200068.gif
500KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1465238941399.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1465238941399.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
bemp
>>
>>27545609
Oh boy
>>
File: 1419402723066 - Copy.jpg (17KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
1419402723066 - Copy.jpg
17KB, 373x339px
>>27545609
Here we go
>>
Is this a place for critique, too? I'm trying to get into writing so I drafted a one-off battle just to see how well I managed to explain and detail actions.

It's not a very long read. Disclaimer: This is my first time I've written anything since I was a kid, so don't expect too much.

http://pastebin.com/BTDRdQwD

Not NSFW btw
>>
>>27537938
My closest friends know I write fanfiction on a regular basis. Back during school, they would ask me to read over their stuff, mostly from fandoms I'm not exactly familiar with, but I could at least help with grammar and prose. They know that I write for Pokémon.

I don't dare tell them all my pen names though.
>>
File: 1457000296040.gif (984KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457000296040.gif
984KB, 500x550px
I'm really close to finishing, I've been working for the past few hours. Just have to tidy up and edit a few scenes. I really don't know how I feel about it, shit's kinda weird.
>>
>>27549356
I mean, aren't you writing erotica involving a creature from ancient times that can control the tides and weather alike?

I'd imagine it'd get a bit weird at some point.
>>
>>27548322
For pastebin stuff, you should add one more enter key to allow for easier readability for proof reading.

First thing I noticed is that I do not know which pokemon the steelix belongs to who, as line 2 only specifies that he shouts (but from who, Anton or Bence?) You should try to make certain that you got the person identified before using he/she like that, unless there is only one of each kind there.
One big thing I also see is that there is a lot of telling, a lot. My personal preference is to let action speak rather than the narrator explain what is going on (unless there's a ref somewhere in there).
See some samples at http://jerz.setonhill.edu/writing/creative1/showing/
>>27549356
Wow, you work fast
>>
File: 1469834234185.jpg (46KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1469834234185.jpg
46KB, 600x662px
Is it bad that I have an idea for a smutty one-shot but I don't want to write it because I'm not the kind of person who writes smut? Seriously, I'd really love to read some smut of the pairing I have in mind, but I don't feel like I can do it myself and I also think that if I request somebody to do it, I would be bothering that person
>>
>>27550098
Does the pairing already exist? Who do you have in mind?
>>
File: 1469357708703.png (476KB, 789x596px) Image search: [Google]
1469357708703.png
476KB, 789x596px
http://pastebin.com/77s1wW5k
What have I wrought.

>>27550098
You don't have to request it from any one particular anon, you could just put it out there and see if someone wants it. Can't be as bad as the shit I do, someone will adopt it.
>>
>>27550193
>taking 14 inches worth of D like a fucking champ
Well, didn't expect something like this to happen, consensually at that too.
>>
>>27549484
Oh right, will do in the future.

Thanks for that site, I can definitely see what you mean now. I'll keep working on it.
>>
>>27550098
Write it anon. I too ventured into the unholy lands of pornographic literature only just this year. I regret nothing.
>>
>>27550193
>done in just 4 hours
Nice productivity.
Also I relate to the never ending sound of drips where I work. Kids just can't seem to turn off the pipes all the way.
For a second I wondered if Kyogre was going to go primal in her ass, literally.
>>
File: 1453914857340.jpg (42KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453914857340.jpg
42KB, 500x245px
>>27550483
For not having written in around 6 or 7 months I think I did okay. Still not sure why I did this to myself though.
>>27550695
Productivity =/= quality unfortunately. My way of writing is to just blow it all out my ass in a day or two, and not do anything for an indeterminate period of time afterwards.
>>
>>27550841
>not do anything for an indeterminate period of time afterwards.
Guess that explains some of the release gaps. Does that mean you're already burned out after making this piece?
>>
>>27550915
I hope not, just have to think of something else.
>>
>>27550970
>>27529026
sorry to pester you, but I thought I'd write some suggestions to help with the sequel to the beauty fic, if you are looking for something.
http://pastebin.com/7rUPPz4k
>>
File: 1465594645697.png (209KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1465594645697.png
209KB, 625x469px
>>27551400
I'll think on it, I'm a little tuckered out for today. I only did so much in one sitting because I have a day off, and I'm not sure when I will have time like this again.
I do thank you for your manic support, however. If circumstances are kind I can get around to that pretty quick.
>>
Um yeah so I wrote another one-shot (well another scene, really), working on what >>27549484 suggested. I tried to show instead of telling, but I know I still have some way to go.

If any writeanons (or regular anons) would like to critique me that'd be really nice, I just want to know what to work on before I start work on a whole story. Particularly my grammar around speech.

http://pastebin.com/0qUZiaYj
>>
>>27553073
>grammar
Couple of stuff.
When working with quotations, the comma/exclamation/question mark has to stay inside the quotation marks, never going out, so remove the comma around those places where they are not needed.

>Suddenly, Celia heard a voice shouting, "Who's there? Hey, you!
I think that can be used as a break for a new paragraph somewhere

Overall it is a lot more organized than the previous snippet you wrote, probably because nonbattles are less complex.
>>
>>27553528

Thanks, friend. So the comma in that sentence I'm pretty sure is wrong, right? I always tried to use indirect speech or start off a paragraph with speech when I used to write a lot.

Can you give an example of how question marks, commas etc should be used in direct speech?
>>
>>27553645
Googled up a small sample here.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/punctuation-in-direct-speech
I'd personally try reading any book that does have dialogue to help catch this stuff too from time to time.
>>
>>27553784

Jesus I'm an idiot. I've just never noticed how they did it I guess. Thanks man!
>>
>>27538868
There's not a whole lot to say because we don't know Mewtwo that well, but this seems pretty interesting. Mew's relationship with Mewtwo gets weirder and weirder the more we learn about it. Celebi said Mew started to think about him differently 3 years ago, that's near the time of the Deoxys incident right? Or maybe a little bit earlier?

Some minor issues:
"Oh, how she wished she could keep that promise." - Assuming she's not planning on breaking it and is just concerned that she won't be able to because of Mewtwo, "hoped" might be better than "wished". The latter makes it sound like she doesn't intend to.

The context of the line "He was not." doesn't seem to indicate what he was not doing.
>>
File: 1469213636591.png (71KB, 203x185px) Image search: [Google]
1469213636591.png
71KB, 203x185px
>>27550160
Volcanion and Magearna
>>
>>27550193
Will do!
>>
>>27550641
I'm sure someday I'll end up writing smut, but I doubt it will be any time soon. For some reason, I have no problem reading it but when it comes to writing it myself it feels "wrong"
>>
>Write for ages
>Thinks own work is as mediocre and average as it can be
I can't get mad because I don't think it's shit. I can't feel proud because I don't think it's good. I feel nothing. Anyone else ever felt like this?
>>
>>27554859
>robosexuals
Jokes aside I could see that happening, though I assume it would be based on the movie that would pair them together.

If you really want to see them together you could do an outline, though no one will force you to make it (except you).

If you need me I'll be in the angry dome
>>
>>27555306
You made me chuckle anon

I'll write down what I have in mind just in case somebody would want to give it a shot, but that will be tomorrow since it's late where I live and I'm kinda tired
>>
File: 1468873094816.png (83KB, 341x537px) Image search: [Google]
1468873094816.png
83KB, 341x537px
>>27554917
You'll come around.
>>
been a long time since I wrote. Last I did was goo bdsm months ago.

I don't think I will do requests much, if at all. That being said, I feel like doing an fic about a joltik in situations. I could use ideas, I might not need them. Maybe list stuff you wouldn't like.
>>
>>27556116
Joltik is so tiny and cute though...
Can't really think of much to not like, but if you need ideas, a finger could help one that is in the mood, whether male or female.
Alternatively they could horde and surround some electric mon's part to suck on his electricity
>>
>>27526320
>replied a day later
Yes anon. Do you doubt your fellow anon's ability to bust a nut to what he wants?
>>
File: 1411454698013 - Copy.jpg (9KB, 256x193px) Image search: [Google]
1411454698013 - Copy.jpg
9KB, 256x193px
>>27556974
I doubt no such thing.

Was there an anon in here that requested cutesy Swampert? I want to add that to my list.
>>
>>27498207
>molestation
No thanks
>>
>>27529696
There's so many that I try and keep up with. Pettyartist, Yindragon, Landwalker, Protocol00, the original Nuzlocke, kynim, Folded: A Heart Gold comic, and Jutopa are all things you want to check out on DeviantArt. They're pretty damn solid, and it's nice seeing the older nuzlockers evolve into pretty competent artists and storytellers.
>>
>>27558030
Is Landwalker the guy who did that Sapphire Run with the Zigzagoon army?

He back from deployment yet?
>>
>>27558072
Yeah, I think that was him. I remember his Yellow has been a hit. Unfortunately, I don't think he's back yet.

Oh, BlazeDGO had a pretty good FireRed and SoulSilver Nuzlocke up until he decided to stop the SS comic while releasing the summary of the rest of it. The rest of SoulSilver ended up being shitty fanfiction-tier writing, so I'm kind of glad he decided to just summarize it.
>>
File: off2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
off2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>27554859
K A R A K U R I

>>27555306
the movie is almost literally a tragic love story between Volcanion and Magearna
>>
File: mouf.jpg (8KB, 261x214px) Image search: [Google]
mouf.jpg
8KB, 261x214px
>page 8
>>
>>27557635
I request it. Cutesy female swamper is amazing.
>>
>>27558474
>love story about robosexuality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g
>tragic
alright, this has my curiosity now I guess.
>>
File: Magearna_XY_anime_2.png (271KB, 550x728px) Image search: [Google]
Magearna_XY_anime_2.png
271KB, 550x728px
>>27560215
As much as being a kids' movie can allow, anyway. Volcanion actually says "I'd go through fire and water fer 'ya" to Magearna early on and does he ever.
>>
>>27560215
Hey man there's nothing wrong with a little clang now and again.
>>
>>27557717
Would you rather it be consensual then?
>>
>>27556305
Well, that's certainly not what I had in mind. I was thinking stuff about a joltik ending up with lewd female situations, emphasizing size difference.

I can certainly try a few pokegirl chapters to make use of the finger idea
>>
File: fairy.jpg (40KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
40KB, 800x486px
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11127379/1/the-fair-folk

enjoyed this story about some not very nice fairy types
>>
>>27560324
>'I'd go through fire and water fer 'ya"
>It's the Pokémon of friggin' fire and water
>Nothing special
>>
File: 1444616395526.jpg (64KB, 245x282px) Image search: [Google]
1444616395526.jpg
64KB, 245x282px
>>27564229
>>
File: 1460082244727.gif (313KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460082244727.gif
313KB, 500x281px
>>
>>27564229
While it did amuse me, it did not take long for the scenario to repeat themselves for the most part, at least until the later chapters anyway.
>Don't do X
>Do X anyway
>Get punished for it

I do get an aesop's fables vibe from it, assuming that these are what the stories are based on (along with other stories that teach children lessons), though I kinda wished a few of the stories didn't follow such a pattern, kinda like the Clefable one, who actually warned the person of his impending doom via crushed by herd instead of directly causing it. Better yet, the Whimisicott one did that greatly, with the prankster being a little shit from the get go, no warning bullshit.
>>
>>27558474
And that's why I love that pairing
>>
File: 1470339603092.jpg (166KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1470339603092.jpg
166KB, 645x773px
So I finally decided to write down what I have in mind (but I don't dare to do myself)

It would happen after the events of the movie. Our favorite robosexual (I'm gonna call Volcanion that from now on because of this thread) is left alone with Magearna. He then starts to tell her how afraid he was of losing her forever and how glad he is that everything turned out alright. Then he probably gets emotional and Magearna comforts Volcanion by hugging him and such, but then one thing leads to another and they end up having some really romantic sex. Yes, I'm a total sucker for fluff if you can't tell. I need both lewdness and fluff!
>>
>>27555569
I'm sure of it and when I do, all of yiu will be the first one to read it... For better of for worse
>>
File: magiana.jpg (11KB, 261x208px) Image search: [Google]
magiana.jpg
11KB, 261x208px
>>27567435
Interested to see if someone can do something with this, I'm always open to mechanized love-making.
>>
>>27567435
Sounds like you have something simple going. Nothing wrong with a little fluff either. Store it for later in a pastebin until you decide to try it or wait until someone's taking requests to throw your idea at them.
>>
>>27567477
I look forward to your descent into madness. Godspeed.
>>
>>27556116
>Goo bdsm
Referring to the goodra story made a few months back or something else?
>>
>>27568516
Yeah that's the one
>>
>>27568915
good to see quite a few returning authors here. I enjoyed that piece quite a bit, maybe more than I should have, even if it didn't go all the way lewd.
>>
File: 1437782735516.png (791KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437782735516.png
791KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1467494045799.jpg (358KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
1467494045799.jpg
358KB, 1280x833px
I love Drampa, has potential for comf.
>>
>>27564229
Any more fics that are short story collections like this?
>>
>>27560215
Farnsworth get out
>>
working on the next 2 chapters for flash platinum, just wanted to ask anyone who's been reading how they like it so far and if there's anything I could do to improve on it?
>>
>>27567600
Me too! And since (as someone pointed out) it's something simple, I MIGHT try doing it myself
>>
>>27567624
I'll do that!
>>
File: 1469159575648.jpg (241KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1469159575648.jpg
241KB, 500x667px
Bee sex in final processing and will probably be finished tonight
>>
File: _20160626_202656.jpg (20KB, 229x206px) Image search: [Google]
_20160626_202656.jpg
20KB, 229x206px
>>27567636
Thanks! That will definitely be fun when it happens
>>
File: 1469370397562.gif (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469370397562.gif
36KB, 400x400px
Bugs whales things, robots, and more. The write thread is hitting peak degeneracy this week.
>>
>>27574400
OR. Still can't get the song out of my head desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNoTdx66Hk
>>
File: erection in progress.jpg (247KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
erection in progress.jpg
247KB, 500x375px
>>27574400
Can't wait my dude

>>27574672
i wouldn't have it any other way
>>
File: 1439335541052.jpg (31KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
1439335541052.jpg
31KB, 640x444px
>>
>>27574672
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1458352917610.jpg (59KB, 481x242px) Image search: [Google]
1458352917610.jpg
59KB, 481x242px
>>27574672
I'm not even sorry
>>
>>27491957
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11954449/1/Frantic-Heart

I'm trying to slip in a little CourtneyxRuby but it's harder than I thought.
>>
NOT DEAD.
STILL ALIVE.
HAVE THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE.
DON'T WORRY ILL BE BACK!

Here's a pokephilia fanfic about a boy who became a pack leader for Pokemon's alike until this houndoom tries to steal his crown back

Not made by me!

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11455841/1/The-Pack-of-Destiny-and-Life

Picture sort of related
>>
File: live footage of entomology.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
live footage of entomology.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
http://pastebin.com/gec6N0fr

>>27575000
>>
File: 1470119901405.jpg (261KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1470119901405.jpg
261KB, 1280x853px
Is anyone writing fics about the new pokemon yet or am I going to have to do it. Fair warning, if I do it, it'll be pretty gay.
>>
>>27580465
It'll all be up to you m8. Good luck.
M/m could use some love anyway. As long as you link it offsite you're good to go
>>
>>27577434
>the head spikes
FIRMLY GRASP IT
>>
>>27580401
OR. You are an absolute madman for carrying this through to the end. I think this story has turned me into a beta. Big time. God damn the details paint one hell of an image in my head, even just after one read. Though to think the combees would be messing around with him even before the queen got there...and the drones. God the drones.

All I can really say to this in general is...well...It's hip to fuck bees. This is a story that needs to go down history.
>>
File: 1402100416654.jpg (47KB, 375x526px) Image search: [Google]
1402100416654.jpg
47KB, 375x526px
>>27581329
Surely you exaggerate about the quality. But then again, most people who request don't usually get answered, let alone six thousand words of purple prose and googled synonyms revolving around the brief hour I studied insect dicks. It's probably better than nothing, at least.
>>
File: N.jpg (24KB, 335x346px) Image search: [Google]
N.jpg
24KB, 335x346px
>>27580401
You crammed so many fetishes into one fic
and they all make relative sense within context
i love this and i love you
>>
>>27581527
I wonder if this means there will be angry bee babies after him
>>
>>27581853
The only one I truly tried to throw in was some degree of tickling, since that's kind of my fucking jam. Everything else was pretty much incidental besides the drones.

>>27581869
It's possible, considering they're right next to each other in their egg group. There was a part in the end of the rough draft that was basically "Fuck I'm staying as far away from here as possible"
>>
File: 58279867_p0.jpg (177KB, 750x880px) Image search: [Google]
58279867_p0.jpg
177KB, 750x880px
Any Lurantis fics yet?
>>
>>27582320
None yet (that have been posted here) as far as I know. It's an adorable design though, might be worth it to dream up some fluff at some point later on when I'm done working on ACPC 2.
>>
>>27564229
Imma put this in my jump.
>>
so for the lewd joltfic, would nonfatal vore be too alienating?
>>
>>27583391
Vote in most places is a bit alienating in general. Although skipable, if you really want to add it in, keep it light via licking, swishing around mouth, etc
>>
Apart from what region to be in, what starter to have and how they acquired them, what do I need to establish before writing out a whole adventure?
>>
Damm... this >>27579635 is fucking brutal...

Need small fic of thread related
>>
>>27585298
Recently I started making an outline for my own trainer fic. The most important differences that I wanted to accommodate were having a non-lab starter and challenging gyms out of order, since those are pretty easy to work in and are usually a fair indicator of a more creative story. So I'd say open up a doc and write down bullet points of events you want in chronological order.
>>
>>27573692
looking at your most recent chapter, you should take a look at >>27553784 to incorporate, since your dialogue grammar-wise is all over the place.
>>
>>27579881
>David's POV
>David yelled

Why do author's do this? You don't need to announce the POV because context clues should tell your audience who your narrator is within a few lines. Secondly, POV means who is speaking, not who the fucking scene focuses on. If it's 3rd person narration it is not anyone's POV but the narrator. In this case, it is in fact not David's POV.
>>
>>27586185
This is exactly what I'm doing too.

I'm writing up the first chapter to get a feel for my main character and his basic relationships right now, but I might stop to make that list. That's a pretty good idea, thanks.

May I ask where your story takes place and what starter you are going with? Promise I won't steal it, I already have mine :)
>>
>>27586288
After years of having the basic story in my head, I realized that even writing the few first chapters wouldn't give me the understanding of and familiarity with the characters to the extent that I needed, since the last five Pokémon come in during later parts of the story.

Mine is a Sinnoh story with a wild Budew as the starter. Starts off in the middle of winter.
>>
>>27580401
...for 5 years I've been waiting/lurking for a mothim/Vespiquen fic like this, and now the wait is finally over. This is one hell worth of a wait. Thank you for releasing me.
>>
File: zekrom.jpg (189KB, 1744x1264px) Image search: [Google]
zekrom.jpg
189KB, 1744x1264px
i'm gradually slogging through every completed non-romance/non-ash related pokemon fic on ffnet picking out ones that look interesting

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11013339/1/Decoherence

this take on Team Plasma's/N's eventual endgame is clever but ultimately kind of depressing. an entertaining read though
>>
>>27584298
I'll just have textual bookmarks so readers can skip shit they're not into.

Chapter one will probably be with the joltik and an ara ara delphox oracle, who does all the lewd shit just because it was shown in the joltik's future
>>
File: 1459729124217.jpg (44KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459729124217.jpg
44KB, 620x640px
>>27591159
>ara ara delphox oracle
>vore lite
>>
>>27588646
how much free time do you have to will yourself to go through all of those fics?
>>
>>27585369
There was an old gardevoir shock story about such a thing too I think. Involved a trainer, a nude joy, gardevoir, and one other...
>>
Boop
>>
http://pastebin.com/HcxZwLjw

How is this for an introductory chapter? Is the pace weird? Does the first paragraph annoy you? I was planning on making a paragraph of world facts (and Adam facts) relevant to the story at the beginning of each chapter if that helps.

Also going to bed now so I will read responses in the morning. Pls and thank you
>>
File: 1455301596771.png (3MB, 1664x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1455301596771.png
3MB, 1664x1209px
>>
File: 1456683436111.jpg (14KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
1456683436111.jpg
14KB, 236x338px
>>27560030
My melanin enriched individual of compatriot status
>>
>>27580401
I can't beelieve you actually did it
I guess all it took was for you to just bee yourself
Hope it didn't sting your brain too much to have bees as the main focus of your fic
Now that you've finished people won't have to bug you about when it'll bee done anymore.
>>
File: 1435207351674.jpg (242KB, 1112x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1435207351674.jpg
242KB, 1112x1133px
>>27598112
I am going to fucking die
>>
File: don't bee like that.png (36KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
don't bee like that.png
36KB, 300x250px
>>27598607
>>
>>27596057
You could probably ditch the first paragraph. Most of the info about the ATA in that paragraph can be inferred from your character's visit to the building, and that's definitely preferable to explaining it. You can include the Cooltrainer bit later in dialogue or something if you want. Generally it's best follow the rule "show don't tell" to let readers learn about the characters and world themselves without spelling it out, so maybe reconsider the exposition paragraphs at the beginning of chapters altogether.

Pacing seems okay, though it's a little short to really get a good feel for it.

Is there any particular reason for the townsfolk's zombie syndrome?

"Ace Trainer Association's House" - did you mean to capitalize "house"?
>>
>>27599189
your bee puns are going to be the death of everyone
>>
>>27601605
Yeah, he should buzz off.
>>
File: 1436242490401.jpg (174KB, 1300x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1436242490401.jpg
174KB, 1300x1050px
>>
Boop
>>
>>27532195
I read through In Black and White. For the first third of the comic, I couldn't tell if it was really good or complete bullshit.
>>
>>27588646
>>27586185

Give me trainer fics like these

Good ones

I only know one because everything else is buried in angsty/romance ash fics
>>
>>27599826

I deleted it and transcribed the important parts to that paragraph, good call.

Is it too short to be first chapter do you think?

Does it sound like they have zombie syndrome? I only intended it to sound like he felt that everyone was not caring or whatever you feel when you are sad.

House is capped to sound like it's an official name for it, but I'm not quite decided.

Do you think a description of Adam is in place instead of the intro paragraph? Or maybe as a beginning to the next chapter which was my original plan.
>>
>>27601622
HOW
RUDE
I was just praising him for a beeutifully done fic. No need to swarm me with hate just because I make a couple of puns while I do it.
>>
File: 1457425868395.jpg (29KB, 508x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457425868395.jpg
29KB, 508x400px
>>27606710
I truly beelieve that if you insist on combing for more sweet puns and buzzwords, then you had best bee on your way.
>>
>>27607134
Were it that I had the ability to wax poetic, I'd have puns to proffer that flow like honey.
>>
>>27607317
A stinging rebuzzl.
>>
You're all laughing now, but I start on Ears 2 today. I'll show you to make bee puns for a quarter of a thread.
>>
>>27608258
what did you expect to happen when you made vespiquen lewds? Nuts busting?
Well I did both.
>>
>>27605175
I'm chipping away at mine bro.

On, another thing I wanted to accommodate was making wild animals/pokemon an actual threat to unprepared 10-year-olds. You can't just hunt in coyote/floatzel territory and expect to be left alone.
>>
File: lel.gif (281KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
281KB, 480x270px
>>27608258
>>
>>27606710
Don't mind him, he's a total B-word, and not the good kind.

>>27608258
Hype
>>
File: cotton fountain.gif (577KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
cotton fountain.gif
577KB, 500x719px
page 9
not allowed
>>
>>27610329
Whimsicott is so god damn cute it should be a crime.
>>
I'd say I'm a fourth of the way through the first chapter of this lewdfic.

I'll post a WIP draft to see what I can improve in terms of writing.
>>
>>27605879
I don't think you needed to add anything from the first paragraph to the rest of the story, except maybe the future champion hopefuls bit. Like I said, you can infer a lot of that from his visit: "local" implies that it's a broad organization, the expectation of trainers with strong evolved pokemon being present shows that it's a serious organization for competitive, high level trainers, and the fact that he hopes to be invited shows that it's prestigious and something that many trainers aspire to join.

It did feel a little short, but I didn't actually check the length. 3000-5000 words is a good goal for a chapter, longer is fine, shorter is fine as long as it's not a regular thing.

The description of the townsfolk just felt a little out of place. I can't think of any reason for it other than to make the protagonist look good/cheery/special in comparison, which is a bad way to approach character establishment.

As far as character description is concerned, physical or otherwise, it's best to just let readers figure it out from context unless the info is actually important to what's happening in the story.
>>
>>27610329
>Whimsicotts in water
>Their fluff isn't wet and misshapen at all
>>
"Well now" bump.
>>
>>27612001
shhhh

You'll ruin everything.
>>
File: 1455138672133.png (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455138672133.png
176KB, 500x500px
I love spiders and these guys are the cutest.
Joltik is pure, btw.
>>
>>27615322
we'll see about that
>>
File: mountain_living.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mountain_living.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
Found a new story I'm hoping turns out well:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12070838/1/Pokemon-the-Black-File

It follows a smarter-than-your-average-mienshao who is adopted/purchased into country "bumpkin" life and is unimpressed with his new owner. It does have some strange AU mechanics that are still a little foggy, but nothing that's dissuaded me from reading yet.

I'm a total sucker for stories with pokemon integrating into domestic life, so I might be a little biased. Pic-related.
>>
>>27615908
:(
>>
File: 1407953873281.png (321KB, 620x468px) Image search: [Google]
1407953873281.png
321KB, 620x468px
>>
File: 4Koma_Forrest.png (255KB, 331x831px) Image search: [Google]
4Koma_Forrest.png
255KB, 331x831px
>>
>>27615322
Where'd you find this pic?
On the web?
>>
File: 1457298904842.png (418KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457298904842.png
418KB, 500x500px
>>27619697
>>>
>>
File: ice cream.jpg (159KB, 985x933px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.jpg
159KB, 985x933px
>>27619697
i miss so_s
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2987606/1/Tales-Of-Flame I love this,its good.I promise.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.