[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone saying the Chinese leaks are real? The only credibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: doggie.jpg (82KB, 578x389px) Image search: [Google]
doggie.jpg
82KB, 578x389px
Why is everyone saying the Chinese leaks are real? The only credibility they have are saying the starters are real, which there was a pretty good chance they were, and saying there are no gyms, something obvious from seeing the map for the first time. Just because it 'predicted' two of the easiest things to predict doesn't make it true. Unless I'm missing something than it just doesn't make sense.
>>
holy shit FOUR FUCKING HOOPS
>>
they predicted salandit.....
>>
>>27491300
NO. ES. FAKE!!
>>
>>27491300
They predicted Salandit
The leaks haven't been translating correctly but they did mention "Team Captains" which is probably a mistranslation of Trial Captains, which is more specific than just no gyms
It also mentioned the Kahunas I believe
Maybe even the Alola forms but that could be the other leak

Also >>27491327
>>
No gyms
Yungoos' evolution is fat and hairy.
New forms for old Pokemon (not Megas, think Shellos/Wormadam)
Pokemon transferred from the VC releases will have pre-gen 6 typings/stats.
The stone bracelet has nothing to do with Synchro Evolution.
Some of the new forms for old Pokemon get new animations (Ones I know of include the Abra line)
There is a Flying type bird Pokemon whose appearance varies by island (think Darwin).
Plus the leaked Concept Art with Mallow
>>
>>27491300
Because it also predicted no gyms, alternate Pokémon breeds, the grass trial leader's design, and FOUR HOOPS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>27491338
Wasn't it posted after salandit though. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the guy posted them because they mentioned salandit, so he thought they might be real.

>>27491414
Yeah that makes more sense then.
>>
File: 1469895520645[1].jpg (214KB, 1251x574px) Image search: [Google]
1469895520645[1].jpg
214KB, 1251x574px
Read >>27428928

A better translation was posted yesterday. It flat out says "captains" and "island leaders" which was confirmed with the trial captains and the "island leaders" being the kahuna (Hala being one of them)

and no gyms wasn't obvious, stop revising history. It's impossible to tell whether or not gyms are on the map anyway since gen 5 they've been different buildings.
>>
>>27491414
the word team and trial are not even close in chinese
>>
>why are people saying these leaks are real?
>they only predicted this thing 100% accurately despite no credibility toward it and several hundred starter designs floating around
>and this thing that wasn't even slightly hinted at before this(you can see where the totem battles are going to take place, and those definitely look like gyms)
>and this Pokemon too
Gee, I don't fucking know OP. What reason is there to believe the rest is false?

If those things were so easy to predict, where are all the other leaks that did it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.