[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Evolutions really are dead, aren't they? Not even the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1463153016929.jpg (106KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
1463153016929.jpg
106KB, 400x338px
Mega Evolutions really are dead, aren't they? Not even the chingchong leaks mentioned them.
>>
Alola forms replaced them.

Also, when did GF drop the e from formes?
>>
They're not going to drop Megas, there's no way they drop 30+ Pokemon
>>
>>27490715
Because the chinese leaks are fake.
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
you will probably still be able to find old mega stones in SM but I doubt they're going to introduce new ones.
>>
>>27490763
Some pokemon have forms, some have formes, it's a weird thing that doesn't make much sense
>>
>>27490763
What the fuck is that extra e for anyways? It's always bothered me

Also, they might not add any new megas, but they're not going to drop them altogether. why the fuck would they do that. it's not the main attraction of this gen is all
>>
>>27490782
>le 'leaks just made a lucky guess' meme

Fuck off.
>>
>>27490845
It's just a variant spelling.like gray/grey
>>
>>27490715
Good. Now make mega stones untransferable and we can forget about that mistake
>>
>>27490929
But..
They're in SuMo's game code..
>>
>>27490845
Vestigial Letters
>>
>>27490715
What makes you think that?
>>
How long will it take you fuckwads to realise that Gamefreak never carries over new features between generations.
>>
>>27490929
I thought they already were.

You can't put them in Bank, at least.
>>
>>27491088
But Amie is already confirmed to return
>>
>>27491241
Amie is back because the bottom screen amie, super training, friends screen is a solid thing, and is a bundle staple honestly...
As long as super training is there, amie will be there too.
>>
>>27491088
If Perfect zygarde is in the game, I asume more megas will be present too in order to prevent silly similar teams.
>>
>>27490792
why wouldn't they, they surprised us with these new alola forms i wouldn't be surprised if they just showed megas at gamescon
>>
>>27491643
>w-well of course the thing I thought was a good feature is back, but that thing I didn't like? Never coming back.
>>
>>27491643
But that means Super Training is also returning
>>
>>27491088
mega evolution is a battle mechanic you idiot, they're not going to scrap it when its literally no work for them to transfer the models and items to the new games

>lets get rid of 40 pokemon forms for no reason just to piss off fans and make pokemon like mawile shit again
>>
The existing ones will return, they're an actually important battle feature, but new ones are unlikely thus far
>>
>>27491898
Perfect Zygarde is a form, though. It changes using its Power Construct ability
>>
>>27490887
Its true though. Its just a coincidence just like roothoot. You'll see. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>27490845
I hope they drop the fuck out of those ugly digmon looking things.
One of the worst things to ever happen to pokemon
Right up there with gen III
>>
>>27492298
I can't blame them for trying to spice things up. But I like the alola variants much more as the way to do so. I'm neutral towards megas but im glad they moved on so we can see new things
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.