[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "appeal to genwunners instead of doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CUjLPEeUEAAe4Uq[1].jpg (28KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
CUjLPEeUEAAe4Uq[1].jpg
28KB, 494x494px
>it's another "appeal to genwunners instead of doing something entirely new" episode of pokemon
I'm tired of this episode
>>
genwunners hate alola forms tho
>>
>>27490621
I want to agree with you, but honestly the Alola forms are so appealing I can't help but like the direction they've taken.
>>
Who cares? Ice/Fairy Ninetales is sweet. I can't wait to see all the other Alolan forms.
>>
>>27490621
>Trumpfags spreading half-lies
>>
Yeah, I remember when Gen 1 had super moves and no gym leaders
>>
>Where are the Gyms! DROPPED
>Why are they recycling again! DROPPED

Meanwhile I'll just chill out with new Pokebros and old ones that got a makeover
>>
>>27490621
They aren't appealing to genwunners though
A true genwunner rejects all things new, believing all new designs are shit. the very fact they changed and modernized old designs would be the ultimate sin to a genwunner.

Thanks to Insurgence, I've actually had the chance to play with this concept already, and I can say its actually brilliant and allows you to both use old favorites while making it feel fresh.
>>
>>27490621
Can this "Gen 1 pandering" meme just stop already? It's the fucking 20th anniversary of Red and Green, what the fuck do you expect them to do just NOT give any sort of celebration or references to Gen 1?
>>
Feels good to have gen 1 pokemon as your faves.
>>
>>27490621
>They bring in Alola versions for Gen 2-6 pokemon.
What about now OP?
>>
It's a mix

Variations is a cool idea that was barely used outside basculin and Pokemon that were built for it

Seeing Pokemon you don't expect get is surprising and it's cool seeing why
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.