[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/ I haven't blayed a new Pokemon since HG/SS released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1468796459697.jpg (220KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468796459697.jpg
220KB, 618x1000px
Hey /vp/ I haven't blayed a new Pokemon since HG/SS released but want to try getting a 2DS for Sun/Moon and probs will get one of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

Would it be possible to transfer forward Pokemon from my gen IV games to my fancy new 2DS games?
>>
>>27488424
You need to have a Gen V game and Pokemon Bank to do it
>>
>>27488424
GF will probably make it possible.

Why are you buying a 2DS and not a 3DS, anon?
>>
>>27488424
Yes, but you will need a Gen 5 game to do it, and a 2DS app

At the very least get XY, not the RS remakes
>>
>>27488461
>cheaper
>3D is useless
>playing portables in public is dumb anyway
>>
>>27488424
You can either do it via horrible mini games as Gamefreak intended: >>27488442, or you can put homebrew on your 2DS and do it instantly.
>>
>>27488424
Yup. You'll need a gen 5 game and Pokebank, an app that allows you to store and transfer Pokemon. You have to pay for it though but it's 5 bucks a year so who gives a shit. You can also transfer Pokemon from the Red, Blue, and Yellow to Sun and Moon if you bought it on the E-shop
>>
>>27488461
I'm cheap as fuck and 2DSes are cheaper, especially at flea markets.

>>27488442
>>27488481
daskoo I was gonna get some other gen IV games and at least Black or White 2 too for my DS anyway so if gen V makes it work there's a dandy bonus.

Also I'm just not really that interested in XY gen Pokemon, although if I can transfer forward Pokemon it'd be neat to play XY with a weird-ass team of like Tauros and Stantler and just random Pokemon I never really use.
>>
>>27488531
You can catch a load of old Pokemon in XY, Tauros and Stantler included
>>
>>27489366
But I can't have Tauros as my starter then.
>>
>>27489405
Order one of the GTS.
>>
>>27488424
Post more Clair
>>
just play an emulator versions
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.