[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may be the case guys... Or maybe just a new Pokemon with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Possible evo.png (250KB, 875x547px) Image search: [Google]
Possible evo.png
250KB, 875x547px
This may be the case guys... Or maybe just a new Pokemon with a "shell smash ability"
>>
Huh, neat.
>>
>>27485447
>Pokemon with an unique ability
>Evolves into a trashmon
>>
no fucking thank you

baby pokemon have gone away and they need to stay gone since they offer absolutely nothing of value by being added
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>27485447
>>
As much as this makes a lot of sense, I really don't want it to happen.

I hope it's another Luvdisc / Alomomola coincidence.
>>
File: nofunallowed.jpg (58KB, 530x539px) Image search: [Google]
nofunallowed.jpg
58KB, 530x539px
>>27485596
>>
>>27485652
OP here, it will probably end up like Luvdisc/Alomomola. The thought still came to my mind though.
>>
>>27485593
>assuming they couldn't have alolan variants that make them great
Although that's totally farfetched seeing as they're from space.
>>
>>27485695
>They're both ice/psychic
>>
>>27485695
New Lunatone/Solrock Alola Forms areb't impossible. Think of the Pokemon as the core. As it landed in alola, it absored all different minerals from Hoenn that were eithet radiated from the sun or moom. Boom.
>>
>>27485596
There are a lot of interesting egg moves they could give baby mon lines. There are ways to repackage baby mons again
>>
>>27486903
>How about you fucking get those egg moves when you level up instead of creating more junkmon to breed?
>>
>>27485447
fuck off tyranitar tube
>>
>>27485652
This. God, this should have been done on Gn IV.
>>
>>27485447
What if solrock and lunatone got alola forms with the same ability as minior and we can see how are they inside the rock.
>>
>>27485447
>lowest BST than Solrock and Lunatone that are already 440
that shit would be like a useless fuck like chingling

i don't think it is related to them
probably found around lunatone and solrock

the holes and eye holes look similar tho
i just want lunatone and solrock to have buffs not pre evos

that meteor is def single stage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.