[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everything is 100% real until proven fake What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (103KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 600x595px
>everything is 100% real until proven fake

What did /vp/ mean by this?
>>
>>27485290
it means you're finished, Joe
>>
>>27485290
It was another way of saying
>"I have crippling autism"
>>
i originally denied it but there's no way they guessed the grass trial leader that well

gotta live with the worst final evos so far
>>
>>27485290
it means that based on the evidence presented, all seems to indicate the leaks are real.
>>
File: 1470071058717.jpg (387KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1470071058717.jpg
387KB, 1200x1920px
>>
>>27485290
It means there's a teapot in orbit around Alpha Centauri.
Prove me wrong.
>>
File: image.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285KB, 620x458px
>>27485290
This is evidence. It's real fucktard.
>>
>>27486492
It's pretty fucking clear the faker somehow got information about her and used her to make his fakes look legit when she's revealed. Get fucked and fuck off with your blatant fakes.
>>
>>27486492
He never said it wasn't, but the retards here are acting like people should've believed them before today.
Keep shitposting though.
>>
>>27486492

This. I've been assuming they're fake for months, because in the absence of evidence, that's the only safe assumption. Well, now there's evidence that they're real, and the burden is now on anyone who still doubts them to disprove them.
>>
>>27486492
>top tier fire kitty evolves into ugly furbait piece of shit
Throw all evidence you want at me, I'll never accept this.
>>
>>27485290
Can I get the full comic so I can laugh at how it was right on the fucking money.
>>
>>27486586

You say "never," but what about once the games come out?
>>
>>27486664
Use rowlet
>>
>>27486664
I'll still be buttangery every time I see it on screen.
>pick Rowlett
>rival will have that shit
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>27486774
why are you so angry? You get the chance to kick his furry ass
>>
>Fire/Fighting
I thought everyone was saying he was Fire/Dark.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.