[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw that type-change up in that one TCG theme is canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FeraligatrEXDragonFrontiers2.jpg (87KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
FeraligatrEXDragonFrontiers2.jpg
87KB, 350x495px
>yfw that type-change up in that one TCG theme is canon in the main games now
>>
>>27483002

HOLY FUCK! WHY ISN'T ANYONE NOTICING THIS SHIT!
>>
File: reburst.jpg (197KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
reburst.jpg
197KB, 1200x862px
>>27483204
>>27483002
There was also a manga called Pokemon Reburst where fusion was a thing. Non-canon Pokemon is weird but if you're implying the TCG having Delta Pokemon is some sort of big discovery, I don't see it.
>>
>>27483305
autism, just like synchro
>>
It's not canon. The method by which their types changed are completely different.
>>
>>27483345
Yeah, the ones' OP mentioned in the TCG is violent mutation resulting from radiation that is also forced.

Alola ones just adapted to a harsher environment.
>>
Weren't Delta Species just the normal Pokemon with a different element (and weren't they all specific types?)? They didn/t actually change form or anything
>>
i fucking love Carbink Break. after all those times being steamrolled by lugia and yveltal, I finally get my revenge.

so many matches evolved from rape to actually winable
seriously, the number of times people just quit on me has increased so much and I love it.

and i love you, /vp/
>>
>>27483646
It wasn't really even a type change, the symbol changed and they got moves of that type, but you can see this "Electric" Feraligatr is still weak to electric.
>>
>>27483646
Yeah, it always bugged me how many delta species cards had no logic to them at all.
Some of them at least had a link in the artwork, like a Horsea breathing fire or a Snorlax in a field of grass, but some of them were just a standard picture of a Pokémon, with attacks it would usually have, but it was arbitrarily an unusual type.
>>
File: 16-master-shake.jpg (22KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
16-master-shake.jpg
22KB, 468x351px
I used to play Magic the Gathering, ocasionally Yugi-Oh and was full into Pokemon tcg for the first edition-Rocket when young.

I know that Magic and Yugioh have turned into a shill game full of overpowered hax cards where only the players with more money spent get the "good" decks. That's the main reason I stopped playing it.

Is Pokemon tcg (still) fun? Could I grab a random actual.deck pack from the store and start getting into casual matches with friends, or will I be completely outside of the loop?

>inb4 Wizards of the Coast
>>
>>27484120

sure, you can play Theme format, where you play with both stock free decks, and the ones from stores.
>>
>>27483002
>delta species: genetically modified versions of the same pokemon somehow a different type for no reason
>alola form: a species that evolved differently because it lived in an extremely different climate
Delta species and alola forms are literally nothing alike
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.