[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ninetales And Vulpix have new forms Sandshrew and Sandslash have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-102Exeggcute.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-102Exeggcute.png
58KB, 250x250px
Ninetales And Vulpix have new forms
Sandshrew and Sandslash have new forms
only exeggutor has a new form? why?
>>
>>27480991

What the fuck could you do with eggs?
>>
The seed is the same. The environment makes the plant grow differently.
>>
>>27480991
Not a lot you could do with seed eggs.

I'm curious about its type though. Will it stay Grass/Psychic or will it be Grass/Dragon in Alola like Exeggutor?
>>
>>27480991
Exeggcute are seeds, not eggs. Now that they're in an optimal environment they can grow properly and reach their full potential.
>>
Because Exeggutors alola form is its true form.

Kanto Exeggutors are underdeveloped
>>
its a bunch of fucking eggs
>>
>>27481042

Coconuts or Pineapples
>>
>>27480991
Because nobody cares about Exeggcute.
>>
>>27481068
>>27481077

this
>>
>>27481101
This so much
>>
>>27480991
Make it have Dragon features
>>
File: how deep does the lore go.jpg (37KB, 538x359px) Image search: [Google]
how deep does the lore go.jpg
37KB, 538x359px
>>27480991
Exeggutor is native to Alola. It got brought to other regions by people and couldn't develop as much because there was less sunlight.
>>
>>27481077
I like both forms but I'm trying to reach a logical conclusion for the specific divergence of types.

>In the tropical region, the seeds are able to receive maximum nourishment, and they sprout a large dragon-like hide/body. The pokemon is physically stronger and relies of its physical abilities as its intellectual elements regress in its evolution.

It's pokemon, so I'll take it. But as for psychic...

>When dispersed to other regions, the environment stunts its physical growth, and so the psychic element of exeggcute is able to flourish and become dominant to compensate (?)

I know it's pokemon but still fun to think about.
>>
>>27481301
>But as for psychic...
Kanto is fucking full of poison types and it became psychic to resist them.
>>
>>27481357
well exeggcute is already psychic so it didn't need to become anything different. it's kind of funny that left to its native habitat it's naturally destined to be a dragon.
>>
>>27481357
this so fucking much holy shit
>>
>>27481416
>well exeggcute is already psychic
Maybe Alolan ones are Grass/Dragon just like Exeggutor
>>
>>27481101
Pineapples don't grow on trees.
>>
>>27481077
>>27481079
Maybe Alolan Exeggcute don't have cracks/holes in them, but they retain the Grass/Psychic typing
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 1334x750px
>>27482598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaav6J6XzFs

The Japanese trailer shows Exeggcute evolving into Alolan Exeggutor. Besides, if there was an Alolan Exeggcute why hide it?
>>
>>27482598
>yfw the cracks were originally from falling from Exeggutall's height
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.