[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kahuna's typings Electric Fire Psychic Ghost Speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: alola league.png (438KB, 1146x689px) Image search: [Google]
alola league.png
438KB, 1146x689px
Kahuna's typings

Electric
Fire
Psychic
Ghost

Speculation on Hala's team:

Pikachu
Oricorio (electric)
Tapu Koko

The other guardians are:

Fire/Fairy
Psychic/Fairy
Ghost/Fairy

Each Kahuna uses an Oricorio of their type
>>
I guess it explains why there were so many Electric types revealed at first, the first island we land on has pokemon that match the Kahuna. And the Oricorio will match the type of the Kahuna on each island as well.

The Fire island is probably the inevitable active volcano. and Bruxish is probably found on the same island as the Psychic oricorio, or that's the island where you first get a fishing rod to catch one.
>>
File: 1408339959464.jpg (46KB, 508x428px) Image search: [Google]
1408339959464.jpg
46KB, 508x428px
Slightly related, did anyone notice that Tapu Koko isn't considered a legendary on the website? Has it been like that?
>>
What's that charm image in the OP?
>>
>>27478863
God, I hope not all the guardians are part Fairy
>>
diancie also isnt
>>
>>27479567
But Diancie is a mythical, and Tapu Koko clearly isn't.
>>
>>27478863
But the black guy and the fatty are already Captains for Fire and Electric types, why would two out of the four Kahunas ALSO specialize in these types? It's like Emerald Hoenn but two times worse.
>>
>>27480747
>black guy
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1418403395182.jpg (13KB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1418403395182.jpg
13KB, 320x362px
>>27480815
>>
>>27478863
>3 Pokemon
Walk in a park difficulty confirmed
>>
>>27479327
Yeah, since he was revealed. Maybe he's not a legendary but just a highly worshiped regular mon, like how Arcanine's dex entry said its legendary in China
>>
>>27480989
Not necessarily. There's still a modicum of hope....
Cause he's the starting island Kahuna.
>>
>>27480989

The amount of Pokemon he has doesnt determine the difficulty

The pokemon you fight and what their levels are do

I mean look at the Totem Pokemon

It's a bigger and stronger Aura covered Gumshoos that can summon wild pokemon to help that will either have Strong Jaw or Stakeout, both of which will fuck you over if your not prepared
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.