[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh genwun >new pokemon are better designed with more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>muh genwun
>new pokemon are better designed with more complex and interesting concepts

alola forms are revealed
>snowy ninetales is fucking amazing!
>t-there is snow on hawaii too you know!

So GF obviously is saying that gen one pokemon designs are so well made that regular pokemon like Vulpix and Sandshrew are getting revisited. Why doesn't /vp/ just admit it too?
>>
why is every thread on this board a shitpost
>>
it's not LITERALLY hawaii, it's a video game island heavily influenced by hawaii.

and i love the new vulpix pandering. i hope they finally boost ninetails stats to match it with arcanine.
>>
>>27476688
Welcome to 4chan, enjoy you're stay. The posters here feel that trolling is a art.
>>
>>27476765
Ive been here for 10 years
All boards have gotten worse and worse but /vp/ takes the cake from the ones I visit
Its all memes and trying to make other people mad, no one has anything interesting to say
>>
>>27476593
>there shouldn't be a snowy region in a pokemon game because it's based on a hot region
wew lad
>>
Both new Pokémon and the alt forms look great, shit!
>>
I'd like to see what the general opinion on the variation pokemon is

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/10889044
>>
>tfw my bromon in AS was a Ninetales that won me the league.
>this comes out

What puts me down is that it probably wont be available early in the game.
>>
IS IT ME?
OR DO YOU LOVE MY HAIR?
>>
Ice Vulpix > Vulpix
Ninetales > Ice Ninetales
>>
The whole point of "muh genwun" is to ridicule people that can't imagine liking Pokemon from different generations.

It goes without saying that any non-retardedPOkemon fan will also like Pokemon from the fist, and that there's still a nostalgia factor involved. Because if we didn't like the first gen, why would still be into the series today?

So seeing those variants and appreciating them is in no way the proof of hypocrisy.
>>
>>27477281
i think the sandslash/sandshrew is a little iffy but vulpix/ninetails is great and eggsecutor is hilarious
>>
File: Ninetales.full.1491143[1].jpg (501KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ninetales.full.1491143[1].jpg
501KB, 1200x1200px
>>27477377
pleb
>>
File: 1469575624340.jpg (91KB, 720x639px) Image search: [Google]
1469575624340.jpg
91KB, 720x639px
>>27476593
delicious genwun tears
>>
Not to nitpick but it merits pointing out here--notice the way Vulpix has been subtly simplified from old to new
>head contour around mouth is smoothed out to remove jaw indication and be more kawaii
>paw shape is smoothed out and simplified; the foot joint is no longer represented to increase cuteness at the expense of anatomical abstraction
>rear end is less pronounced; contour slopes down--making the overall body shape smaller, to place emphasis on the size of the head for maximum kawaii
>fur detail between the ear and neck is done away with, replaced by a simple contour. Fur on ears to changed to two blobs instead

You guys see this, right?
>>
>t-there is snow on hawaii too you know!
Are you implying there isn't?
>>
>>27477663
I'll add--
>belly tucked upward to give it a slimmer appearence
>ears made slightly stubbier to give the head a more rounded or kawaii "ball-ish" appearence
>>
>>27477663
yes art style change you dumb cuck

it's not as if genwun's art was so great, given that it was just cribbing off toriyama
>>
>>27477745
>I don't understand the difference between "art style" and marketing, because I'm still of the opinion that anything I like is of unquestionable integrity

That's not surprising, anon. What are you studying in uni?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.