[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they are all on the first island, right? Then the battle with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: this.png (1MB, 1592x444px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
1MB, 1592x444px
So they are all on the first island, right? Then the battle with Hala and we move on to the next island, correct?
>>
>>27476468
1 per island, one "hala" actually kahuna, per island
>>
No you fucking idiot it's one per island
>>
File: fug.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16KB, 174x231px
>>27476468
>16 Captains
>>
>>27476583
That's wrong you retard.
>>
>>27476583
Jap site apparently confims more captains than this. Whether these ones will all be on the same island or not is up in the air, but seems it seems likely.

Hala is the name of the first kahuna.
>>
Not all of them shall fight, so 16 captains isn't mad if only half of them fight and half of them ask you to do the bed
>>
It's 4 on each Island:

First Island: Fat old guy + 3
Second Island: These four
Third Island: 4
Fourth Island: 4
>>
grass girl and fire guy are in the 2nd island
>>
>>27476587
>Lurantis is the Totem Pokémon of Lush Jungle, the site of an Akala Island trial.
>AN Akala Island Trial
There's going to be multiple trials per island, leading to 1 Kahuna island boss.
Also, it seems likely that Mallow the grass chick is actually from Akala island rather than Melemele.
>>
>>27476645
>Fat old guy

Hala is a kahuna, not a captain
>>
Thst would make 16. Why not 2 per island
>>
>>27476468
>He thinks you'll battle them.
You'll only pick flowers, talk with them and answer quizzes with them, read the website
Pokemon is dead.
>>
>>27476645

Actually Mallow should be on the forest of the first Island. The other three I believe DOES belong to the second island.

So it would be:
Melemele: Mallow + 2 other
Melemele Kahuna: Hala

Second Island: The rest
Unknown Third and Forth island captains, unknown Kahunas.
>>
>>27476823
I doubt they're gonna have multiple trials of the same type.
Mallow seems to be grass type, and we actually KNOW the Grass trial from the site.
>Lurantis is the Totem Pokémon of Lush Jungle, the site of an Akala Island trial.
Hence why it seems she's on the second island.
>>
>>27476876
Oh! Well, then maybe there is 4 on the second island and 2 on the first one. Maybe.
>>
>>27476468
That guy on the left is definitely on that second island with the volcano.
>>
>>27476814
>You'll only pick flowers
Jasmine quest
>answer quizzes
Blaine gym
They just act as the previous gym puzzle, you will fight the Kahuna after.
>>
File: alola.jpg (3MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
3MB, 4000x2828px
>>27476468
We've seen where them in the overworld. This shit isn't difficult.

Firebro is on the active volcano. Northeast island. Soup girl is on Melemele, in Lush Forest. We've seen her in a town, which could be the large town on Melemele, and on a ranch with Miltank and Tauros, which could aso be Melemele. Pika lad is seen indoors, but I think it might be that larger building on the northeast island. Fish girl was seen on an elevated walkway by the ocean. The walkway bridges a short gap between a grassy place and a sandy place. The wood of the walkway is a grayish-brown. I can't find this on the map, for whatever reason.
>>
>>27476468
No no no no, don't hold onto that but there will be other members staying on the same island because some of the background in their scenes don't match Melemele. Niawe should be on Akala.
>>
>>27477315
Nvm, found the ranch on the north-east island. Lush Forest is one of the surrounding forests, then.

I think they're all on the north-east island, then.
>>
>>27476583
You're a special one, Hala is the Kahuna (King) of Melemele. About those Captains, heard from the Jap site, there will be more. They will most probably be evenly scattered throughout the islands.
>>
>>27477315
You know what, we should have a new thread where the OP starts the speculation by pinpointing where the other Captains are situated at. Using Paint or something.
>>
>>27477315
>>27477397
So the North-east one is probably Akala? That makes sense, since it's the red island and has a volcano.
>>
With these many NPCs, it's like my Fire Emblem and Suikoden. My fanboy for JRPG can't sit still.
>>
>>27476625
>one captain per type
>can rematch captains postgame
>they all have full teams of 6, and each has their own Mega and Z-Move
Don't let me down, Gamefreak.
>>
>>27477772
Same, anon, same. 1 Cap'n for each type.
>>
キャプテンは4人以外にも、まだまだいるぞ
>>
>>27477791
That would be amazing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.