[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /wrong/ here >I thought Hawlucha was fake >I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1442013527830.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1442013527830.png
29KB, 633x758px
who /wrong/ here

>I thought Hawlucha was fake
>I thought Greninja was fake
>I thought SM was going to be set in Spain instead of Hawaii
>I thought the leaked final evo starters were fake
>I thought the Chinese leak was fake

>I thought roothoot was real

Get in here and admit it.
>>
>>27475893
The Chinese leak is still unconfirmed. It's like saying peanut butter is a dessert because it's sweet and made of nuts.
>>
i knew the starter leaks were real the second i saw them

looked way to much like pokemon compared to the ballio and friends shitfest and roothoot
>>
>>27475965
This.
>>
>>27475893
The Chinese leak hasn't been proven yet though
>>
>>27476009
except that they predicted the starters and no leaders among other things
>>
I only belong in the last two.
I feel dumb, but I'm still holding out hope that the starters get split evos. I haven't abandoned the circus theme just yet.
I liked Ballio & friends, but that was obviously fake
>>
>>27475964
>>27476009
>Predicted no gyms
>Predicted multiple pokemon
>Predicted starter evos
Stop
>>
You should always assume something is fake on the internet until there's proof it's real.
>>
>>27475893
I thought hawlucha was too good to be true
>>
I will admit that I never thought gamefreak would ever do the "variations" theme.

But since we actually have them, I will admit that I actually like them and think they're way better than any retarded fan-made ones. Except Exeggcute.

I also didn't take seriously the "no gyms" thing but now that it's confirmed I can dig the change of pace.
>>
>>27476196
>no gyms
Nothing of that sort has been confirmed
>multiple pokemon
Wow, you got me there! Multiple pokemon in a new generation, who but a leaker could've know?
>starter evos
:^))))))
>>
>>27476196
It said you made the league. Which isn't true.
>>
>>27476235
/thread
>>
File: 1469501610188.png (90KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469501610188.png
90KB, 384x384px
>>27476235
>not just pretending you said it was real when it ends up being real and fake when it ends up being fake
>>
>>27475893
>I thought Hawlucha was real
>I thought Greninja was real
>I thought SM was going to be set in Hawaii
>I was neutral, leaning fake on the final evos
>I was neutral, leaning fake on the chinese leaks

Pretty good record.
>>
Only thing I've been BTFO for was the fairy reveal. I've been on the winning side with everything else and there is still 20 more years for Zodiacfags to be proven completely wrong even though the Cyndaquil and Fenniken already prove it wrong.
>>
I bought into the Southern France/Kalos thing when we got the first video with Sun/Moon info. Mainly because I thought it was too soon for a whole new region and I wanted Zygarde to have its own game.
>>
>>27476431
>Zodiacfags
Forgot about this. But you're right, we'll have to wait until gen 12 to get the final verdict on that, even though, like you said, it's already proven wrong by Cynbdaquil and Fennekin.
>>
>>27475893
>>I thought the leaked final evo starters were fake
>>I thought the Chinese leak was fake
These are both correct statements tho.
>>
>>27476600
It won't take 12 gens. The moment something that can't possibly be related to one of the Zodiac animals left, like say a fire turtle or a fire scorpion, it will die out.

It won't happen of course, cause the Zodiac pattern is real
>>
>>27475893
How can one man be so wrong? Don't you ever learn?

I was right there debating in favor of fairy type during the XY hype days. Feels good, man. The vitriol on the board in those times was palpable.

The only thing I put faith in that ended up being wrong was the Ballio leaks. I loved those and wanted them to be real. It looks like the other leaks are real now, which is fine, but I'm still salty about muh quadrupedal fire starter.
>>
Those starters are shit real or not, game freak really fucked up if they're real
>>
File: tfw he will never be real.jpg (31KB, 408x592px) Image search: [Google]
tfw he will never be real.jpg
31KB, 408x592px
I thought Gallantoad was real
I thought pic related was real
I thought the ESRB leaks on /v/ were fake
I thought Ballio was real
If Popplimaid is real, then I'd be ok with it.
>>
>>27476287
Oh so you're just retarded, got it
>>
File: 1467107407793.jpg (55KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
1467107407793.jpg
55KB, 604x517px
>tfw roothoot was fake
>tfw owlfags still said they won and denialbros lost
>>
>>27476726
MTE
>>
I was wrong during Wottergate when I thought "Those are too shit to be real."

After that I decided "It looks so shit, it's probably real.", and was correct with Greninja and this gen's starters.
>>
You forgot another group of asspies that got BTFO and cant believe this was even a thing for a good while.

Yuifags
>>
>>27475893
>another bipedal fire starter
I don't care if I'm wrong, not buying the game anymore to keep supporting shit I don't like.
>>
>>27475893
>I thought the leaked final evo starters were fake untile people started to discuss it more
>I thought (and later only wished) Ballio & friends were real (don't like them that much now)

>I still think the "real" leaks don't have to be right, as they might've come from GF, but they may have changed some things
>>
>>27475964
No, it's not. That's the worst fucking analogy I've ever heard.
>>
>>27475893

So you're just a retard then?
>>
I have a pretty good eye for fakemons.

The only one that got me was Vanilluxe.
>>
>>27475964
What the fuck does that analogy mean
>>
>>27475893
I thought they weren't going to do Fairy type.
>>
>>27476784
Its zigzagoon
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.