[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It has literally been a fucking decade since we last got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 1455352141071.jpg (8KB, 139x128px) Image search: [Google]
1455352141071.jpg
8KB, 139x128px
>It has literally been a fucking decade since we last got a set of decent all around starters

GAMEFREAK, FIRE WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU HIRED FOR STARTER DIRECTION BEFORE BW.

I really pity the Firefags for having to put up with Emboar, Delphox, and El Tigre in a row.
>>
But Tiger Mask is one of the best starter designs of all time
>>
>I really pity the Firefags for having to put up with Blaziken, Emboar, Delphox, and El Tigre in a row.

Fixed it for ya
>>
>>27467027
literally >STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Emboar and Luchalitten are great. Fuck you
>>
>>27467027
>>It has literally been a fucking decade since we last got a set of decent all around starters

I was just thinking about this too. Last one was Sinnoh imo
>>
>>27467027
I have a secret, don't tell anyone but no one person is in charge of all the starters. The artists and developers come up with basic ideas, and then commission different artists with that idea. It's been this way since at least generation 5.
>>
>>27467027
It's depressing, but the other Pokémon so far make up for it, and SM looks to be fantastic otherwise.

>>27467115
This is true.
>>
>>27467115
>in a row
>not naming infernape
thats not how it works
>>27467100
Fuck you, love this franchise as much as everyone here but the tigger-luchador is dogshit, and until today I was picking little
>>
>>27467027
Fire starters always blow ass
>>
>>27467166
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
He didn't say that, memelord.
He said the starters are shit, which is true.
On the other hand, you're basically
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
>>
>>27467115
>skipping the monkey with fire for brains
>>
>>27467251
>tigger-luchador is dogshi
What's wrong with it
>>
>>27467270
reading is fundamental. cry moar about your quadruped, faggot
>>
100% agreed. As a Fire starter fan, this is suffering. This will probably be the first time ever that I have to go for the Grass starter because this pill is just one that I cannot swallow.
>>
>>27467027
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT A QUADRUPED
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>7 fire starters
>4 (FOUR) of them end up fire/fighting

who else jump ship to grass
>>
>>27467624
>4 (FOUR) pokemon out of 800+ share a type

Who else is jumping ship to Monster Rancher
>>
>>27467624
>ever being a firefag
>>
>>27467313

In other words, Charizard, and Typhlosion are the only good Fire starters ever.
>>
Nothing will ever be as bad as the utter garbage that is Gen 2 designs.
>>
>>27467741
Charizard, Blaziken and Infernape are by far the most useful starters of their generations. Why wouldn't you be a part of the firefag master race?
>>
>>27467027
>Another Fire/Fighting
kek
>>
I agree. Feels good to be a Waterfag, Grass being your second. Well, this gen it's the other way - going with Rowlet.
I disagree about Delphox, though. That one was pretty okay. So... gens 5-7 all have 2 decent/great starters. But almost all starters from gens 1-4 were amazing, so I'm quite upset.

>>27467624
>last one was from 2010
>>
>>27467027
I like Emboar, I didn't get on the hate bandwagon just becuase its another fire fighting, the design is pretty awesome so fuck the typing, Delphox isn't that great I agree, but it isn't awful either. Tigre is fucking awesome though.
>>
>>27467836
>Charizard
>useful in gen I
Good one, bro.
>>
>>27467706
>4(FOUR) pokemon out of the 7 you are forced to own share a type
There, fixed it.
>>
>>27467027
>doesn't like greninja
Absolute shit taste. Fuck right off, redditor
>>
>>27467836
>Blaziken
>More useful than Swampert without Speed Boost and it's Mega
>>
>>27467027
>It has literally been a fucking decade since my specific taste has been catered to
>>
>tfw firefag
>tfw starters are shit
>tfw GF has a hard on on water types
>tfw everything is suffering
>>
>>27468108
Greninja is the Charizard of gen 6, you have absolutely no ground to stand on by calling anyone else a redditor.
>>
Its part of a twisted experiment. Gamefreak is making the starters shittier and shittier each gen to test the limits of what fanboys will put up with. Kind of like how Domino's did a 30 year test to see just how horrible they could make their pizza before people stopped eating it. By gen 9 they plan to use actual fucking garbage for a starter, but according to their data people will probably like it anyway
>>
>>27468063
You're not forced to do anything in pokemon, you can box your starter immediately if you want and the game won't yell at you to put it back.
>>
>>27467624

Litten's evolution hasn't been confirmed fire/fighting yet.

The leak also said it would be part dark.
>>
>>27469308
>Fire/Dark
Everyone says this but I don't see any source.
>>
>>27468108

What part of decent all around did you miss?

1/3 isn't good enough.
>>
>>27467027
But I liked Delphox!
>>
Well I don't see anything wrong with Delphox. It is a really good mon with interesting typing. The same goes for Blaziken. It was first of it's type and kicked ass.
However I'm fukin mad about Littens evolution. Lets just hope it's first evo will be better and give this pussy an eviolite.
>>
>>27467027
Fuck of genwun. Litten and Rowlet are awesome
>>
>>27469268
>By gen 9 they plan to use actual fucking garbage for a starter
Didn't they already have a garbage pokemon?
>>
>>27470091
Since Gen 1, actually. Poison is simultaneously meant to represent natural poison as well as toxic waste poison.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.