[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /optimistic/ here? So far everything looks pretty great,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.gif (148KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
148KB, 340x340px
Who /optimistic/ here? So far everything looks pretty great, definitely seems like an improvement from X and Y. November 18th can't come soon enough.
>>
File: 1379889423308.png (46KB, 174x238px) Image search: [Google]
1379889423308.png
46KB, 174x238px
We got what is essentially Delta Pokemon. I don't think there is a single feature they could add that'd make me any more hype for Sun & Moon.
>>
I loved -everything- about the new trailer, and I'm beyond hype now.

Second favorite Pokemon of all time, now two of my favorite types? (Ice/Fairy)

One of my favorite underdogs from Gen 1 is now a type combo I've wanted to see forever? (Ice/Steel)

Exeggutor... that thing is fucking FABULOUS. He's perfect.

New Mons were all cool, too. And Z-Power moves are fuckin' cool.
>>
>>27466671
Delta Pokemon are from Insurgence right? I never played it but I watched some play throughs.
>>27466906
Z-Power moves look excellently I'm so excited to use them.
>>
File: 1462917720622.png (124KB, 582x621px) Image search: [Google]
1462917720622.png
124KB, 582x621px
I'm hype.
I like the Owl final, bipedal hunter bird.

I'm looking forward to see what other pokemon got delta forms. Mostly this.
Also, I really hope they allow us to ride pokemon around more than in XY. I want to ride around tauros.

My brother is mostly hype for the deltas, he's a sandshrew/slash fag, and now mom get him have two. It's not fair.
>>
These really are shaping up to be on of the best of the pokemon series. Its kind of refreshing to see so much change and new stuff.

Hell I dont even think i'de be all that upset with another smallish dex, simply because all the new pokemon are all turning out so unique.

My only complain is the new mantis mon isint part bug, which seems absolutely insane but outside of that, everything is good.
>>
I need to see the middle forms of the starters..since that concept art is floating around hopefully soon.
>>
>>27467208
>My only complain is the new mantis mon isint part bug
Literally the only thing I'm unhappy with in Gen 7.
This gen looks like it'll be the best.
>>
File: This is fine.png (277KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
This is fine.png
277KB, 300x406px
>>27466991
Delta Pokemon are originally from the TCG. But Insurgence fleshed them out even more.
>>
There's nothing really important that I've disliked so far.

Only thing, the region is small. But what would you do if one of your big thing was variants for Pokemon from other regions and you really wanted to show it off? I'd include another region in the game
>>
It's certainly looking more promising than XY. Only time will tell if that is the case.
>>
>>27467381
Ohh ok neat I never knew about that.
>>
File: alolanninetales.png (52KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
alolanninetales.png
52KB, 300x229px
>>27466671
Same here I am really excited for Ice Fairy ninetales as well as the fact that this will hopefully make terrible pokemon better
>>
File: snorlax hyperbeam.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
snorlax hyperbeam.gif
1MB, 500x250px
CAN'T WAIT
A
N' nothing
T can contain
my excitement
W
A
I
T
>>
>>27467562
This is what megas should have been.
Fucking hype.
>>
>>27467388
How is this region small? We've seen a small bit of the fire island and nothing of the last two.
>>
>>27467614
Yeah mate same

I really, really like this update.
>>
>>27467445

I'm at a point where I'm already willing to disagree with this. I know we can't tell if they're going to be good, but I can't help but think that no matter what, they'll be more engaging than XY.

And XY weren't good in the first place, so even having a bad game that's at least interesting would be better than that.
>>
/optimistic/? I was fucking screaming with joy and trembling with excitement the whole trailer.

If you don't think this is the tightest shit ever, get the FUCK out of my face
>>
>>27467208
>>27467266

In real life, the Orchid Mantis is a bug that looks like a flower.

This Pokémon is a flower that looks like a Bug.

You're welcome.
>>
>>27467445
>>27466551
newfags who weren't around by the XY hype
>>
>>27466551
gen7 is shaping up to the best yet, imo.

XY had me more and more worried with each new reveal; SM I am getting more and more hyped
>>
>>27467828
I was excited for XY. Game didn't live up to expectations aside from great mechanics changes. Still had fun in the end.
>>
>>27466551
This is the first of the pokemon series where I buy both versions of the game. Everything is so amazing so far, and I'm in love.

It looks like the leaked starters are real, but the leaker that had it's info right said the starter evos have two different final forms: one for day and one for night.

Considering how GF is already breaking the mold, this may be real and that just makes me even more excited!
>>
>>27466551
Only issue I have is with the starters. But hating the starters didn't stop me from having B2W2 as my favorite games in the series.
>>
>>27466671
>>27466551
I am become hype.
>>
>>27468075
Like said >>27468070
they might have two forms.
>>
I honestly hope more johto pokemon get the alt form treatment, more of them could use it.
>>
>>27467813
It's still stupid. I wanted an orchid mantis pokemon for so long and the one we get isn't even a bug.
>>
>>27468131
I'm all for the evos if there are only one form, but it would really be going above and beyond this time around. It would also add to Sun and Moon's originality and uniqueness (kinda like how HGSS are the only games to have PKMN walking with you). I think it's time GF adds another unique, one of a kind mechanic to a game and make it memorable.
>>
I'm so hyped right now! November 18th can't come soon enough!

This might be the first time that I (purposefully) include an older gen Pokemon in a new game. I wonder what all the variants will be and if they'll have Pokemon from outside of Gen 1.
>>
>cute and weird starters
>different from usual region
>no more megas
>no more rehearsed plot of evil team wanting to conquer the world through the box legendary
>no more useless gym leaders with no personality and no plot relevance
>geographically interesting region
>every pokemon revealed so far (besides the usual archetypes as regional bird/rodent) has some quirk as unique type, ability forms or personality
>variation of older mons based on locations
>interesting Z move mechanic, which looks cool and won't break the meta as fucking megas

Man my hype for SM started very low thanks to the utter disaster that were XYORAS, but fuck it, it's all going splendidly. Now I'm hyped as fuck.
>>
Haven't played a poket man game in eight years but I'll probably get a 3ds and play this.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.