[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on this board who said Popplio was the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: poppliobwark.png (457KB, 960x574px) Image search: [Google]
poppliobwark.png
457KB, 960x574px
>There are people on this board who said Popplio was the worst starter ever
>Rowlet turns into an edgy rogue
>Litten turns into a gross musclebeast
>Popplio turns into a beautiful mermaid

Your hate only made it stronger.
>>
>>27466058
>Poplio turns into a clown nosed woman

its just wierd
>>
Honestly, the mermaid is the one I dislike the least, or at least the one I'm neutral towards. The other two are disgusting, but I might be OK with the mermaid. Water is my favourite type anyway. Maybe I'll go with Popplio.
>>
>>27466058
if it would be at least gender neutral.. Remove the hairband things and we are good. Taking a male one and naming it Dio.
>>
litten has the best evolution you tasteless faggot
>>
Robinhoot is the best starter of all time you absolute nigger
>>
>>27466219
This...Look at serperior. Regeal as heck and can easily pass off as both genders without issue.

Then there's braixen who made with feminine traits in mind even for it's animations. I can can easily raise a female popplio without issue but it's still disappointing.
>>
>there are people who think wrestling is disgusting
Bunch of faggots
>>
While other leaks were confirmed, it doesn't confirm those evolutions. I'll only believe it when it is actually shown/discovered. I do like Robinhoot, but I just don't believe what isn't 100% true.
>>
>>27466058
Has this been confirmed yet, or are people just being faggots as usual?
>>
>>27466505
Both
>>
>>27466058
>just an owl that shoots feathers
>SO FUCKING EDGY OMG

poppliofags continue to be the worste fanbase
>>
File: file.png (203KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203KB, 770x562px
>>27466058
SUPERIOR STARTER COMING THROUGH
>>
Rowlet's evolution isn't edgy at all..and this is coming from a Popplio fan.
>>
>>27466058
I dont like pokemons with forced gender tho
>>
File: 1470058871357.png (61KB, 377x374px) Image search: [Google]
1470058871357.png
61KB, 377x374px
>>27466058
Denialfags btfo
>>
>>27466112
>>27466219
>>27466356
>>27466848
>what is Meganium
>>
>>27466848
delphox
>>
>>27466344
>>27466704
>literally covering up its face with a hood
>not edgy
>>
>>27467176
>literally covered in pink spikes
>mermaid not the edgiest of the starters
>>
>beautiful
It's fucking disgusting.
>>
Popplio fag here, Rowlet's evo isn't edgy you idiots. Stop butchering the word's meaning, the only "edgy" thing could be the hood and even thats a stretch. Stop trying to shit on other starters to make popplio seem better.... It doesn't need it since it has the best evo already.
>>
>>27467067
>>27467126
So? I think Meganium is ok but i'm not a fan of Delphox
>>
>>27466058
>absolutely love Popplio
>it becomes the worst water starter

I don't see your point
Furbait is shit
>>
I've grown to love Popplio, bbut I fucking hater the mermaid.
>>
>>27467067
a dinosaur
>>
>siren is furshit
Because milotic was made to attract degenerates too right? grow up, all of you. There's no way to make a siren pokemon not femenine, and a seal mermaid makes perfect sense, since seals are already reminiscent of those. You people just feel your masculinity is put into question every time something even remotely femenine is made.
>>
File: 1462577928092.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1462577928092.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>all the final starter evolutions are blatant furbait

They aren't even subtle about it anymore. The subhuman furshit market must be pretty big in both Japan and in the west for them to start blatantly catering to them.

I'm out.
>>
>>27468301
>Hur hur, its furshit
Stop this meme. Everything is furshit in pokemon if you think hard enough.
>>
>>27468180
>There's no way to make a siren pokemon not femenine, and a seal mermaid makes perfect sense

Basing a pokemon that can be both genders on an exclusively feminine thing is dymb
Even more a starter with a 87% male ratio
>>
>>27466058
>being a robin hood clone is now considered edgy
>hating on radical as fuck pro-wrestler cat that comes straight out of a 80s cartoon
>a gay merman is somehow the superior choice

pffffft keep convincing yourself that m8
>>
>>27468394
When are people going to get through their thick skulls that starter gender ratio are purely gameplay mechanics for artificial scarcity and don't actually mean anything canonically?
>>
>>27468394
Then its not a design flaw, its not even a flaw of the pokemon. The only thing wrong with poppmaid would be that its a starter, and you're being an autistic player if you feel triggered about a mermaid with a blue icon next to its name.
>>
>>27468524
>You shouldnt care about the game's lore and background, you autist.
>It's just an empty platform you must use for gameplay until Showdown is updated!
>>
>>27468748
One thing is to enrich your experience by delving into lore, its another to get triggered and sperg about one easily explainable thing that isn't even the game's fault. You're being autistic.
>>
>>27468354
Hell, even most of the quadrupeds can be considered furbait, or are we just going to ignore the fact that the eeveelutions exist?
>>
>>27469146
How the hell are the eeveelutions furbait in the least you flaming furfaggot.
They just elemental mamals. What you're thinking of is beastiality you animal fucker.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 512x288px
>>27467911
>>27468301
>>
>>27469293

Do you not know how autistic the Eeveelution fanbase is, you oblivious fool?
>>
>>27468429
>being gay is inherently a bad thing
>>>/2006/
>>
>>27469293
The point is you can take anything and call it furbait if you dig deep enough. What about their common association with extreme loyalty and affection? I'm not saying they are, I'm proving a point
>>
>>27466058
You mean Popplio turns into a ugly mermaid. Popplio was cute. The thing it evolved into isn't.
>>
>>27469293
Nigger are you blind? The eeveelutions have one the most abundant furfag fanbases in this franchise, it literally does not matter if a pokemon is a quadruped or not, there's always a good chance furfags will latch on to it. This is why a Pokemon being furbait is ultimately meaningless. The only Pokemon that don't have a sizable furry fanbase are the ones that don't have any remotely humanoid or mammalian features.
>>
Am I the only one who just wants to see the middle stage? I really want to see how Popplio transitions into a mermaid.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 869x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 869x629px
>>27469630
>being this wrong

They're both cute.
>>
>>27468301
baracat is the only one that's really furbait
>>
>>27469470
When the internet was better, yeah.
>>
>>27466058
I hate how popplio ended as a 100% feminine mon and litten evo was ruined by your evil humanoid furrymon
>>
Rowlet > Popplio >>>> Litten
And it's not even arguable.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.