[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon isn't running out of ideas! >Alola is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fdcfbxf.jpg (82KB, 970x502px) Image search: [Google]
fdcfbxf.jpg
82KB, 970x502px
>Pokemon isn't running out of ideas!
>Alola is going to have new badass Pokemon!!!!
>first "ghost Pikachu"
>now "new forms or already made Pokemon"

inb4 some denialfag will say its a good thing because they've always wanted it, just to cover up the fact that they are mad
>>
People who defend this aren't in denial, they're genuinely delusional.
>>
This is fucking cool though
>>
>>27463061
I have always wanted it, this is still stupid though. I'd much rather new Pokemon than just rebranding old Pokemon.
>>
Why dont make them different pokes
Like its actually a ice vulpix but with another name
>>
>>27463061
Pokemon is dead, I mean it this time. This will be the least succesful gen of all time. I've already cancelled my preorder.
>>
>>27463061
Oh shit you're right, I am mad about cool ideas
fuck I wish they just kept doing the same thing forever, I feel you op :/
>>
This is stupid and seems like something a fan made hack game would make, they can't think of a Ice/Fairy type so have to chuck it on an existing Pokemon and say it's an alternate form, like FUCK OFF, this is lazy as fuck! They could've easily taken Vulpix design and changed it dramatically to made it a new Pokemon.
Same with Sandshrew and Sandslash
Don't get me started on that Exeggcutor thing...
>>
>>27463061

>Giving cool new shit to old Pokemon instead of just pretending they don't exist anymore.
>This is a bad thing.
>>
>ugh I wish they'd make old pokemon better
>TRYING TO CHANGE OLD POKEMON? WOW POKEMON IS DEAD

lmao
>>
Haven't people always wanted variants though? I see threads about them all the time.
>>
>>27463132
CRY MORE
>>
I fucking love the double standards though.
>"Gen 1 has shit designs!!!"
>Literal re-skins and rehashes of Gen 1 designs get announced
>"Look how fucking cool it is this is going to be the best gen yet!!!"

Sorry lads, but I think we all have to come to terms with the fact that Pokémon designs peaked at least 10 years ago if not even further back
>>
>>27463061
>ignoring the fact that there are still a shitload of new pokemon that all have interesting abilities or quirks
>implying that changing old pokemon to actually be interesting is somehow worse than just tossing them into the game over and over and over again
Shouldn't you be playing Go?
>>
>Some deviantart fag or romhacker makes an idea
"THIS IS BRILLIANT, WHY DOESN'T GAMEFREAK LISTEN TO FANS AND GIVE US SOMETHING LIKE THIS
>Game Freak introduces similar idea with better execution
OMG GAME FREAK SUCKS, THIS IS SO UNORIGINAL, THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS

I know you fags on this board are retarded, but I'm often surprised to what extend.
>>
>>27463364
My thoughts exactly, it's like this was ripped from a fucking rom hack. New mon potential wasted.
>>
File: 1444618109727.png (605KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444618109727.png
605KB, 900x900px
>mega evolutions
>syncro moves
>z moves
>alola forms

WHY DO THEY KEEP ADDING SHITTY GIMMICKY MECHANICS AND RUINING MY FAVORITE GAME THIS ISNT POKEMON ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.