[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing through B/W 2 for the first time. Since pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: among the wieners.jpg (333KB, 709x528px) Image search: [Google]
among the wieners.jpg
333KB, 709x528px
I'm playing through B/W 2 for the first time. Since pokemon games are usually easy as fuck I put it on challenge mode. So far all it seems like is gym leaders have overleveled pokemon and the only difference is that you have to waste your time doing tedious grinding. Should I just put it on normal mode or is challenge mode doing something else i'm not realizing?
>>
>>27460580
Important trainers have more mons and they are higher level as you noticed
>>
>>27460592

So the wild pokemon don't have their levels boosted? What the fuck, that makes it way harder to grind and actually be at the level you're supposed to be at.
>>
They also have items and perfect IVs.
>>
>>27460580
>>27460838
Anon you need to plan your party out ahead of time, or less need and more have the opportunity too.
This should give you the edge to deal with better gyms.
>>
Just hit the elite four using a mono bug team on white 2 and even with lower levels I only had to grind once for the flying gym. There were a few were I didn't win the first time but I just had to try a different strategy. I'd say it's much better than normal mode, it feels like a little bit more of an accomplishment beating a gym leader since they are actually noticeably stronger than the trainers around them.
>>
Are there no Audinos in challenge mode? Seek them out in rustling grass and kill every one you can find.
>>
File: 1466452051989.jpg (68KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1466452051989.jpg
68KB, 711x669px
>>27460580
>I'm playing through B/W 2 for the first time
>challenge mode
>first time
Are you emulating it?
>>
When challenge mode presents you with higher level Pokemon it doesn't mean you grind more, it means you find better ways of beating the opponent. Good moveset, ability and tactics will trump levels up to a certain point.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.