[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breeding Eevees >Get two shinies and a six 31IV before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Serena_Eevee_Showcase_Debut.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Serena_Eevee_Showcase_Debut.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>Breeding Eevees
>Get two shinies and a six 31IV before I get one female
>mfw
>>
There was one time I ended up breeding a shiny Froakie before a 6IV HA one.
>>
I had a box of eevee to get a Ha female eevee
>>
>>27458449
funny my luck breading hidden ability female eevee's is only slightly less that that gender ratio
>>
I have to wonder if there was some sort of horrible reasoning behind the decision to make Eevee and the Starter's gender ratios so fucked.
>>
>>27458560
Starters is to make them harder to breed because when the breeding mechanic was introduced most kids weren't going to think to reset over and over for a female Totodile or whatever so the kid who happened to get one and figured out the way breeding works had good trading capital
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>27458560
Purely to make breeding them more of a hassle, so they'd be "rare". It was a stupid idea, because now you can trip over boxes full of starters.

They really should just even it out in Gen7. Though, at the least, there's IV training so you'll just have to end up with the one female out of a boxful.
>>
>>27458560
To make it harder to breed them if you don't have Ditto

Literally the only reason
>>
>>27458619
So dumb, given most of the starters are in the Field group, which has like 200+ mons in it.
>>
File: frampt.png (225KB, 664x321px) Image search: [Google]
frampt.png
225KB, 664x321px
>caring that your eevee/starter must be fe.m.al.e only

>wanting to fuck animals
>>
>>27458843
You've been here too long if you default to thinking that.

You can't do egg moves by breeding males with dittos, you need that female.
>>
>>27458843
I want them female, becaus Alola has a new marker for mons so I'll have to rebreed anyways.

and to fug :^)
>>
>>27458843
>he doesn't deepen the bonds with his pokemon

You're never gonna be a pokemon master with that attitude
>>
>>27458959
But you can, the only things you need a female for are HA and balltism.
>>
>>27458843
I breed Eevees so I can breed with Eevees.
>>
>>27458843
>>27459183
>yfw there are definitively people who would dick down most of the eveevolutions
>they wouldn't complain or resist because they're all incredibly loyal and obedient
>>
File: 1469796399243.jpg (21KB, 477x407px) Image search: [Google]
1469796399243.jpg
21KB, 477x407px
>I breed my Pokemon when injecting is a thing
>>
File: 1469759868035.jpg (44KB, 887x612px) Image search: [Google]
1469759868035.jpg
44KB, 887x612px
>>27460802
>>they wouldn't complain or resist because they're all incredibly loyal and obedient

Pretty sure Sylveon would tie you down with her ribbons and Charm you into fucking her hard.

Espeon would read your lewd thoughts and invade your dreams to get what she wanted.

Don't think Vaporeon can't feel your boner while you're surfing her.

Flareon's sweltering poképussy probably gives off a steady stream of pheromones to entice you into lowering your inhibitions.

Jolteon and Glaceon can flat out freeze/paralyze you and commence with raping. Same thing with Leafeon, just with some lewd tentacle vines.
>>
>>27460826
Injecting is fine and all (it's how I got my base breeding mons) but I fear for Sun and Moon introducing some bullshit to detect it better, so I'm breeding a regular set of mons just in case.

With eSports. rated online, and Championships becoming a serious thing now, I get the feeling there's gonna be some serious anti-cheat. Not that it really matters with IV training.
>>
File: T-Deck.gif (112KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
T-Deck.gif
112KB, 500x372px
>Be me, some 15 years ago
>Think to myself "Man, Eevee is a really girly looking Pokemon
>Most of it's evolutions looking girly as fuck only strengthen this
>Flash forward to HG/SS coming out
>Using Bulbapedia for shit about eggs, look up Eevee
>mfw literally only a 12.5% chance to be female

Those fucking nerds at Gamefreak must be stopped.
>>
>>27460826
>I cheat at video games
>>
>>27461011
I'm guessing umbreon is the one that just lets it happen then
>>
>>27458449
Eevee dressed like this did weird things to my penis.
>>
>>27461344
And no ones going to stop me
>>
>>27461403
I didn't have a good one for Umbreon.

With moves like Pursuit, Mean Look, and Last Resort though, I'm sure she gets what she wants too.
>>
>>27458449
Those boots are hot
>>
>>27460826
>I have to figure out something outside the game than do something within the game
Duhh
>>
>>27461944
That whole outfit is hot, and I'm a man who prefers to keep my fetishes to mature and fully evolved Eevees.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.