[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on what we know now, is there any chance S&M won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon_sun_moon.0.0[1].jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon.0.0[1].jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
Based on what we know now, is there any chance S&M won't suck balls like gen 6? Will Pokemon be redeemed?
>>
>>27453743
I wouldn't say it sucks balls, just that it's only semidecent.

Sun and Moon will be better on looks alone, though I'm hoping we get a lot of great mons like XY
>>
>>27453743
Yes.

Hyper Training proved it. It proved GF is willing to break with their own headcanon for the sake of player comfort and enjoyment.
>>
File: 1459645767120.jpg (39KB, 358x568px) Image search: [Google]
1459645767120.jpg
39KB, 358x568px
>>27453925
>lvl 100 needed
>player confort and enjoyment
>>
>>27453743
The ability to raise IVs was one of the two top-tier things on my wishlist for this franchise the other being Mega Johto starters, and Sun/Moon delivered, so for me it's already great, and the above-average designs shown so far further cement it for me.
>>
It has pokemon that aren't from GEN I.
What do you think?
Fake fan,go play red and blue and catch the best pokemon,caterpie.
>>
>>27453743
>S&M
>sucking balls
We've gotten the best-looking box legends since gen 2 and you think there's a chance they'll suck?
Get outta here with your shit taste anon.
>>
>>27454010
They look terrible though
>>
How the fuck would we know. Wait until you have the games and stop being so fucking pessimistic
>>
File: 124354.jpg (242KB, 1600x1656px) Image search: [Google]
124354.jpg
242KB, 1600x1656px
>>27454036
Not as terrible-looking as you irl.
>>
>>27453743
The only questionable thing is Rotom dex, and surprise surprise, it was the man himself Masuda pushing for it
>>
>>27453963
I like it. Raising IVs shouldn't be something you can do before leveling up is done. It's a damn sight better than SRing for legends/events or having nothing but shitmon for shinies.
>>
>>27454078
What's wrong with Rotom Dex?
>>
>>27453743
Gen VI:
>Customization
>3D-fication of the overworld
>acknowledgement of the competitive scene with the new breeding mechanics and super training
>rideable pokemon, particular surf models, soaring
>pokeradar and then dexnav

Gen VII:
>still customization, most likely with more options
>improved overworld, no more chibi models
>introduce hypertraining
>variety of rideable pokemon confirmed (maybe soaring returns not limited to eon duo?)
>rotomdex, while it could enable some hand holding, could also have great features
>battle royale
assuming the rotomdex keeps some of the functions of the dexnav, which is reasonable, I'd say so far it's a straight up upgrade from genVI's positive things.
seeing how it's the 20th anniversary, I think the post-game will be a little plot-driven thing like the delta episode and a good battle facility, at the very least.
bottom line, it won't suck balls. depends on how many content and features are, it will be anywhere from "decent but underwhelming" to "top tier pokemon game"
>>
>>27454010
Fucking this
Glad to see more people loving these perfect legendary mascots
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.