[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any Pokemon youtuber that isn't complete cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: biggest faggot on earth.jpg (34KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
biggest faggot on earth.jpg
34KB, 640x356px
Is there any Pokemon youtuber that isn't complete cancer? I just like to watch stuff in the background while playing Pokemon but all the people i see are those "hEY GuYS FaGBOi318902 hERe aNd ToDAy wE ARe pLAyINg POkEmON NuzLOcKE xDDDDDd" guys and i fucking hate that shit.
>>
no.
>>
>>27453422
lucahjin
>>
>>27453422
Shofu is the least cancerous Pokemon youtuber IMO
>>
>>27453422
The ones that only post content and don't insert themselves into anything
>>
hoodlumscrafty
>>
>>27453449
this desu. no top 10 bullshit, just good clean pokémon content, even though he does do the thing OP hates, every youtube does that sort of shit nowadays. pokémon or not.
>>
>>27453422
Marilland
Lucahjin
Chuggaaconroy
dookieshed
Notice how all of these people either wern't poketubers or all branched out.
>>
>>27453422
No and anyone who says otherwise is underage and retarded.
>>
>>27453476
noooooo no no no no

anything outside his FFA are just annoying, and even some of his FFA feel phoned in - the dude is just lucky he has an accent, I guarantee you that's a significant contributor to any appeal he has

>>27453422
What you need to do is watch people who only dabble in pokemon, or at LEAST watch the channels fully dedicated to pokemon selectively.

Gar1onriva makes cinemasins-style videos on the pokemon anime
Gnoggin is a huge faggot, but at least in terms of pokemon, puts together a nice background muswic theory video
Same as above for Bird Keeper toby, who is less of a faggot, but has too much forced enthusiasm
HoodlumScrafty has some pretty good FFAs where a bunch of hottopic sounding kids have some bantz
DuskLegend does showdown videos that're funny since he uses weird teams and people rage
Lueroi is always pretty chill, I dont even think he's trying to be especially funny but seems like a likeable guy
Even Game Theory's videos on pokemon are good

I get hating things just as much as the rest of 4chan, because the world is a shitty place full of stupid shit and stupid people, but at least try to pretend your hate doesn't come from a disingenuous place of being 13 on the internet
>>
>>27453538
Dookie is the only poketuber I whitelist on adblock. Too bad his upload schedule is greencheese.
>>
>>27453624
His upload schedule and his patrion are the only things that urk me about him. I would rather him discuss every bit of pokemon news because it means more uploads.
>>
I just wish ctc had his own channel, he's based
>>
File: 1468964635702.jpg (71KB, 660x578px) Image search: [Google]
1468964635702.jpg
71KB, 660x578px
>>27453422
>no one says this youtuber
TyranitarTube
>>
>>27453422

The National Dex is alright. Some of their dialog can be a little cringey at times but you actually learn a lot from their little segments about the origins and inspirations behind a Pokemon. Oftentimes it's obscure stuff that you can't find on wikis and sometimes they can be genuinely funny.

Also, the girl is a CUTE.
>>
>>27453422
TruGreen is cool. I like him.
>>
>>27453422
Blunder and Pokeaim are pretty good imo
>>
File: 1462966320989.png (67KB, 225x204px) Image search: [Google]
1462966320989.png
67KB, 225x204px
>>27453538
is just me or has chugganconroy gotten really autistic lately?

his emerald playthrough was amazing but that platinum let's play is just painful
>>
I like GameBoyLuke because he is cute as fuck, firsr and foremost, and because his voice is not annoying (I like the britbong accent) and he actually knows about Pokémon mechanics and shit
>>
>>27454212
I like his platinum let's play way more than his emerald let's play but it's probably because i'm in it more for the facts and tidbits than the standard commentary, but that doesn't mean i mute him when he's just talking about life and shit.
>>
>>27453422
I have no clue why poketubers are ALL..... wack (to say that kindly) and all of them do the same autistic thing. Get someone to draw a cartoon character of them as a trainer holding a pokeball with a smug ass look for their channel. Like they all have their own mascot for their channel as their self. One of them even has a fedora calls himeslf "the aura king" or something like that and likes lucario. Thats right folks you heard me. He likes lucario.

Anyways tyranitartube is the only one i can bear to watch on a regular, he annoys me sometimes but he is bearable and doesnt do that autistic smug cartoon trainer mascot thing.
>>
>>27454285
>One of them even has a fedora calls himeslf "the aura king" or something like that and likes lucario. Thats right folks you heard me. He likes lucario.

Oh my god, this guy. His accent is anoying as hell and he makes me cringe so hard.
>>
i upload some showdown replays on youtube and add """"funny"""" captions, not sure if thats what you want tho
>>
>>27454400
I want this
>>
>>27454475
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-183ct9OTvWO1A7wGzvow
just started, feel free to criticize my sense of humor or just call me trash
>>
>>27454285
hey i know the aura guy i think. he's the one that including Sudowoodo on his "top whatever the fuck most confusing typings" video claiming that rock was dumb and he should be grass. mind you he corrected himself but he legitimately believed this.
>>
>>27454285
I actually like Aura guardian, it's Ttube I can't stand, I hate his voice, his clickbait, his shallow theory videos now a days and his upload schedule. Seriously he hasn't uploaded a video in like weeks(too busy playing Go to cater to his 500,000 subs)
>>
>>27454499
Honestly, I just like the lack of commentary.
>>
>>27454704
Fair enough.
I was planning to do a few voiced runs of fangames though so avoid those when they come out and just stick to the showdown vids
>>
>>27453422
I enjoy PokeaimMD, he has a calm voice and actually knows what hes doing. He usually uploads half an hour of video too so you have a rather long podcast to listen to.
>>
>>27453422
I wish you'd stop advertising for this person by posting his image all over vp et al.
I almost feel bad for the guy.
If he just hadn't shown his face everything would be fine.
I guess he thought he'd start to pull mad bitches if people recognized him.
But having shitty opinions on Pokemon and recording your stupid fucking face saying them really isn't the best way to become famous.
I guess no one told him that.
>>
>>27453985
(You)
>>27454212
I havn't watched his newest LP vids yet but if I'm correct Chugga is high functioning autistic.
If that's true he does do a really good job of keeping it in check when he needs to.
>>
File: Image (1).jpg (107KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).jpg
107KB, 500x502px
>>27453422
Why did Jewittz disable all the comments on his videos?
>>
>>27453422
Shofu, but he's not primarily Pokemon. He and Pokeaimd or whatever are a lot of fun to watch imo
>>
>>27453422
who is that mousy man
>>
pokaimmd is your best bet
>>
>>27455347
Because pokecommunity is toxic trigger happy faggits that fill his comment section with barely 4chan shitpost.
>>
Who is the black guy who ends his videos with "abra used teleport"?
>>
>>27455514
And GCPM11 looks like a rapist. They make a good pair.
>>
patterz is pretty normal and can be funny
>>
Pimpnite
>>
>>27453422
Just watch everyone in Heatah Fajita.
>>
>>27454499
this is honestly golden
I'm howling at the cyberbullying video
>>
File: 1469480564251.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469480564251.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
>>27454499
this cyber bullying video is genuinely hilarious
>>
>>27453449
good taste
>>
File: 1457131137278.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1457131137278.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>27455748
>>
>>27453422
i dont know, i like AbrandonToThePast, but he is like the absolute stereotype of an american person, and he is probably voting for trump
>>
>>27454499
editing was funny for Cyber Bullying, I didn't mind the cancer song playing but you should know that would turn a lot of people off
>>
anyone here watch thesilverleague?
i mean yeah he does top 10 lists and he's a bit cringeworthy but i got used to him.
>>
>>27455748
>king of clickbait garbage
>not cancerous
>>
Shofu's banter with his fellow black friends and pokeaimMD on showdown live are pretty entertaining. I recommend it for just background listening
>>
>>27455748
The way he pronounces some Pokemon names gives me autism
>>
>>27455748
I honestly enjoy pimpnite and pretty much exclusively watch him. He's a nice guy.
>>
Dobbs
>>
>>27453422
>Chuggaaconroy
I think his playthroughs are really nice and has a simple yet nice sense of humor

>Haydunn
Just pokemon battles that arent all ou, I like that variety

>CullinationMedia
Also lots of pokemon battles and I think right now he is my favorite one to watch. He is also doing a nuzlocke at the moment, but im not really watching it.

>KoiandDragon
Probably the most annoying one of these but I watch it from time to time. Has over the top reactions and dumb commentary sometimes so I can see it not being everyones favorite
>>
This thread made me realize that most of the people I subscribed to for Pokemon content in the past 7 years or so either don't do pokemon content anymore or are just plain gone. Shit, man.
>>
Jwitts is okay.
>>
>>27454088
Kellz is good as far as Pokemon girls go. They are way too often like Tamashii but Kellz just seems to actually be a big Pokemon fan and actually has a biology degree and a love of animals. She is seemingly a pretty normal, functional individual.
>>
Cybertron, Wolfe glick, Markuss/13yoshi37 is his account name I think. Titoticvgc has all the main tournaments uploaded. There was a guy I used to watch that had lickilicki as his avatar and the name started with a G, can't remember his name. Gargleflop? Hrs pretty good, dunno of he's still doing stuff. I miss gen4 mtgxerxes because he was the only good thing to come out of gen4. Sinnoh sucked.
>>
>>27453602
I absolutely hate how shit gametheory has become, and how he's the only youtuber who's making content for YouTube redtube
>>
Idk if any of you have watched Verlisifys newest episode but he tries to defend Pokemon GO saying "People broke the terms of service" and "Well we didn't really need the tracker anyway"
>>
>>27460389
He's being a click baiting retard as usual. Nothing new there.
>>27460316
Game theory was good at any point in time?
>>
>>27453449
I find his raps pretty awful. To be fair they have decent production value but it's hard to watch a grown ass man rapping about Pokemon.

Everything else he does is good though. And he's one of about three Pokemon YouTubers that doesn't strike me as socially inept.
>>
Pokeaimmd
>>
Haydunn is cool
>>
>>27460718
Game Theory used to be a mix of some kinda interesting maths and dumb clickbait bullshit.

Now it's just the clickbait bullshit.
>>
>>27454212
I hate when he flips out and starts screaming at stupid shit like landing a crit or something

Other than that I love his content
>>
>>27461014
Oh that shit is the worst, especially when he catches a legendary in a random ball then there's that mix of screaming and bragging spewing out into his mic at the same time. Those moments are cringey as fuck for me.
>>
>>27454996
I think he made a statement a few years ago that he just found out that he wasn't autistic and the school somehow got it wrong when he was younger
>>
>>27461796
Not to mention when he finds a great ball and acts as if he won the loterry.
>>
File: 1461596526358.png (427KB, 514x662px) Image search: [Google]
1461596526358.png
427KB, 514x662px
>>27461014
on his platinum let's play he had a serious speech about how people should be nicer on the internet

it was so awful holy shit
>>
>>27453422
If you like competitive, Blunder, Jamvad, Chimpact and emvee are all good to watch.
>>
>>27453422

probably me if I started streaming
>>
File: know your place, trash.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
know your place, trash.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>27453422
>watching other people play games
>>
>>27455347
he and that big nosed bitch are disgusting
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.