[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy met a game developer at comic con and hints to him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-07-31-20-24-07.png (544KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-31-20-24-07.png
544KB, 960x540px
This guy met a game developer at comic con and hints to him that the middle starter evolutions will be announced very very soon, which points towards the August first news, do you think this will end up being true? The guy seems to be talking very genuine I don't think he was lying, but he says either way to take this with a grain of salt. Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/q2oMoiA6Aks
>>
I think they should so these debate's can stop.
>>
>>27452646
Game Freak don't go to Comic Con you fuck.
>>
I want the middle evos to be revealed tomorrow and look nothing like the final stages floating around, but they evolve into them anyway

It won't happen, but I want it to for comedic value
>>
>>27452703
How'd he get the poster then?
>>
>>27452703
The developer coulove went there on their own
>>
>>27452703
There was an area where you could play some of Nintends games so obviously somebody from nintendo had to be there hosting it. Don't believe it, fine. The real debate is whether or not his prediction will come true or not
>>
>>27452677
I want the middle evos to put an end to all the real fags out there who can't accept that they're fake
>>
>>27452646
Youtubers giving leaks are always real. Remember when we got that potato chip Pokemon? It was my bro in X.
>>
>>27452794

Inb4 they're real
>>
>>27452762
>nintendo
nintendo/= gamefreak
>>
>>27452885
Watch the video and inform yourself
>>
>>27452896
Not according to any official sources they're not
>>
>>27452899

GF is still part of Nintendo you retard. You think Nintendo isn't going to advertise the only game they're releasing this year?
>>
>>27452900
This is just like that other time.
>I went to this convention and there was a Nintendo/Gamefreak guy there and he told me so and so
Sure he could have really gone to the convention I won't deny that, but that doesn't mean the whole story is true. I doubt they'd almost have a demo ready and then fuck up near the end or they would have announced a demo being there weeks ago, like how they already announced the Gamescom announcement.
>>
>>27452917

...The joke went over your head.
>>
>>27452646
Considering Kinesics concerning his body language. His Body language actually points to him telling the truth, or so the study of kinesics would say, it shows him beinh honest by a wide margin.
>>
>>27452746
magic.
>>
He sounds legit
Well it's not like we have to trust him with our life or anything, we literally just have to wait 12 hours lol
>>
>>27452900
>watching poketubers
kek.
do you also believe in the end of pokemon?
>>
>>27453235
He ain't no Pokétuber, but yes I do watch Pokétubers, as long as Verlis ain't one of em it shouldn't be a problem right?
>>
>>27452646
Where can I find his nudes?
>>
>>27453001

As much as /v/ wants to ignore it's existance, Paper Mario Color Splash still exists

Also Fedforce
>>
>>27453797
This.
>>
>>27452646
stop shilling some shitty youtuber.

adblock on, dislike vid, close tab.

Youtubers are the cancer on this already diseased board.
>>
>>27454603
Shitty youtuber or not, we'll see if this video will have relevance after the trailer comes out
>>
>>27454665
>some guy on youtube claims to have met a dev at comic con

would you believe some guy posting here with the same """"source""""?

Doubt it. Don't be a fucking retard, Anon.
>>
>>27452646
My cock wanna meet his blond hairy ass.
>>
>>27454692
His story is actually pretty credible. As for the retard part, he said to take what he said with a grain of salt so I wouldn't be a retard for believing in him, it would just mean it's not going to happen now
>>
File: 1469765816169.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469765816169.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
second stages usually get reveled 1 month before the release date.

I really doubt they will be shown this early, regardless of what some stranger says in a convention.
>>
I don't believe him. Not saying it's not a possibly or can't happen ofcourse.
>>
>>27454810
>His story is actually pretty credible
No more credible than what gets posted here day in and day out.

Don't let the youtube bullshit give you unconscious bias.
>>
>>27454840
When were the 5th gen starters and 4th gen starters evo shown?
>>
>>27452646
would bang with/10
>>
>>27452677
Yeah, developers must hate buzz around their games.
>>
>>27454900
That's true, but given the fact that it really doesn't seem like he's lying, it could be true but even he said to take it with a grain of salt. I'm choosing to beleive it either way, as it gets me excited to see what will actually come, if it's bullshit and they don't show middle evos I'll get a bit disappointed, but it's still sun and moon news so I'll definetly get hyped either way
>>
>>27454971
>doesn't seem like he's lying
Because any good lie sounds appealing.

If it happens, it happens. I dont think it will. We have never seen first evos for starters this early. I'm not saying there is a pattern either but the games release in 4 months. There are other things teased that need answers first.

Bracelet, wacky poses, the moves used in the last jap trailer, etc.

Starter evos dont seem likely when you take that info into account.

If that dude is wrong, I cant wait to see how he backpedals his statements.
>>
>>27455045
You have a good point and in all honesty you're probably right lol. Also judging how august corocoro is going to show the southern island, I feel like they'd maybe show off the over world more in the upcoming trailer in like 10 hours. I feel like sun and moon has a lot more to keep the excitement up besides starter evos tho, so showing middle evos now and final evos in like October would make sense I guess. Only time will tell tho
>>
>>27454922
The 5th gen mid-evos were officially revealed by CoroCoro in September, the same month the games came out. The 4th gen starters (as in, Turtwig, Piplup, and Chimchar) were revealed really late, just a month before the games came out. I don't think any of their evolutions were revealed prior to release.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.