[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitch plays pokemon: randomised platinum is starting in an hour,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: QgEmVlu.png (552KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
QgEmVlu.png
552KB, 753x753px
Twitch plays pokemon: randomised platinum is starting in an hour, and there's no democracy for the entire run.
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
who cares?
>>
Nobody cares.
>>
I don't get how you can watch those. I mean I appreciate the idea and think it's a hilarious concept, but actually sitting down and watching it must be excruciating.
>>
Who the hell cares?
>>
I don't care.
>>
>>27448219

It helps to be part of planning and talking to chat. That and changing tab out for the boring bits.
>>
Ironically, Twitch plays pokemon became irredeemably shit when Twitch started playing it. The comments used to actually have people talking about how to get past obstacles. Now it's just your typical twitch chatfaggotry with their constant emoticon spams and RIOT RIOT RIOT bullshit.
>>
>>27448219
Why WOULD you actively watch it for hours? The appeal behind it is that you can just do something productive and occasionaly take a look how the mob is doing.
>>
>>27448189
Ah, I kinda miss TPP, but I can't do it anymore. I feel A. Crystal was a good way to go out personally
>>
File: rvuot4sp9e7x.png (2MB, 1655x2393px) Image search: [Google]
rvuot4sp9e7x.png
2MB, 1655x2393px
>>27448304
Not just twitch, reddit. Decided to check it for kicks a few weeks ago and found this on the frontpage
Christ. What happened
>>
>>27448520

Long intermissions and bored artists. And undermeme getting it's tentacles where it shouldn't.
>>
>>27448256
You mean the cancer chat filled with autistic children?
The chat that has 4-5 "Leaders" who whore themselves out and spam the chat with emoticons telling the masses what to do?

Twitch Plays Pokemon was cool when it first came out, but lets be real here, it's fucking boring now and the community that inhabits the twitch channel is garbage.
>>
>>27448520
I uh wait wait what

What the fuck is going on

I even go on /UTG/
>>
>>27448520
I don't get this image. No, seriously, can somebody explain it? The only thing Pokemon-related is that the dinosaur from Undertale is wearing Leaf's clothes.
>>
>>27448189
Go back you absolute shitter you
>>
>>27448994

I have no idea. I think it's superimposing common host personalities onto undertale characters for reasons.

In other news, 90% of chat wants grill, gets boy named PP. twitch doesn't fail in halves....
>>
>>27448520
Alphys, you've done much worse you little shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.