[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So usually I don't get into the really grindy aspect of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (4KB, 128x76px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 128x76px
So usually I don't get into the really grindy aspect of finding all Pokemon, but does anyone have good tips as to filling the national dex in oras? I really want that shiny charm.
>>
Abuse Blissey bases
Abuse GTS
Achieve success
>>
Get a copy of X or Y and invest in Pokebank if you can. Makes it easier to get them all with minimal trading for exclusives, which is easy with the GTS. Keep a living dex so you don't have to repeat the process in the future.

Good luck. I'm doing the same thing.
>>
>>27439526
I have all gen 6 games, and I have yet to renew my pokebank sub. I was able to get all my mons put but I won't be able to transfer from past games, which sucks because I can transfer all the way from Gen 3.
>>
>>27439507
Yeah I've been doing that and I'm only 3/4 through Hoenn Dex.
>>
Transfer everything up for older gens. This knocks out a huge chunk. Then make some type of list or chart so you can see a visual of how much progress you've made, I find this encouraging. Then go gen by gen and catch everything you can. Make a goal of at least 10 a day. And then it just takes time. It starts to suck once you get to the point where you've caught everything you can and you only have evolutions left.
>>
File: 1469868220041.jpg (141KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1469868220041.jpg
141KB, 1585x1527px
Buy a powersaves
>>
>>27439594
Well usually I play pokemon not for the grinding and catching, but I usually play for training and perfecting my ingame team. Couple that with the fact that the only past gen I have completed atm is White. Its going to be a long journ.
>>
>>27439483
>>27439594

https://pokedextracker.com

probably other sites too but this one is popular lately
>>
Catch a ditto, name is métamorph, place it onto the gts with the tag '6 iv + Imposter', make your request, and wait. Anything short of a legend is usually fulfilled. Repeat.
>>
>>27439483
Patience dont burn yourself out. It helps alot to organize one gen. Then work on that gen and build the live dex at the same time. Get a japanese ditto to motivate you to hope for a shiny.
>>
>>27439483
just fucking inject it dude
>>
>>27440229
Why a japanese ditto?
>>
>>27440771
google Masuda Method. Better chances of getting shiny. Everyone uses japanese dittos just because.
>>
>>27441020
Yes, but why Japanese? Also what's your favourite pokemon?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>27441042
Idk. Mawile.yurs,?
>>
>>27441067
Iceberg Peep.
>>
File: gogoat.png (63KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
gogoat.png
63KB, 250x250px
>>27441042
Because if you're talking to random people on the internet they're probably not Japanese. You make 6iv dittos with european languages and all the europeans suddenly come out of the woodwork talking about how it's not working for them.

Or it's tradition.
>>
>>27441042
personally i just use a japanese ditto because that was the one i got in a trade
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.