[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some informations on next project. Kanto will be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: landscape-1456483171-pokemon2.jpg (84KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1456483171-pokemon2.jpg
84KB, 980x490px
I have some informations on next project.

Kanto will be the next remakes--or, more accurately, revisit. After Sun and Moon, we will get a new game featuring an updated (and definitive) Kanto, featuring a new story and a reset for the whole series. One might say it's a retcon. Among the things retconned are:

>Nidoran(M) and Nidoran(F) and their evolutionary lines will be consolidated into one line, Nidoran (branching out into Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoking, and Nidoqueen). This will cause a shift in Pokemon dex entries. Nidoran will be #30, Nidorina #31, Nidorino #32, Nidoqueen #33, Nidoking #34. The reason Nidoran is #30 instead of #29 is:
>Cross-generational evolutions will be retconned to their rightful place in the National Dex. For example, Pichu will be #25 instead of Pikachu, making Pikachu #26, Cleffa #35 ,Igglybuff #40, Crobat #45, Bellossom #49, and so on.
>The champion will be Blue, aged 20 years.
>Mega Pokemon are not returning in Sun and Moon and thus will not return in this either.
>Cross-gen evolutions that require special items are out. These Pokemon will either evolve normally or through other in-game methods.
>Baby pokemon requiring incenses are out.
>Certain Pokemon have been redesigned to fit modern design standards. For example, much of the first two Gens receive unique facial features
>>
I forgot to say please ask any questions you may have
>>
>>27437963
(You)
>>
>>27437975
>Alomomola
>>
>>27437996
That's only for Alphaville/Buttscab, newfriend.
>>
>>27437996
You got the wrong Guy my friend
>>
>>27438014
>>27438023
>implying I care which tripfag I'm talking to you

If you're so starved for attention that you use a tripcode, I assume you're just as retarded as the next guy.
>>
>>27438023
Fuck off, you even have the wrong trip. And stop bumping, at least sage the thread.
>>
File: 1409529747071.png (72KB, 210x243px) Image search: [Google]
1409529747071.png
72KB, 210x243px
Hey OP.
>>
>>27437963

Here's your (you)
>>
>>27437963
>Mega Pokemon are not returning in Sun and Moon
Lost me there. It's already confirmed they will.
>>
>>27437963
>Mega Pokemon are not returning in Sun and Moon and thus will not return in this either.

Fake
>>
>>27438119
[Citation needed]
>>
File: 1444145373275.jpg (219KB, 1186x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1444145373275.jpg
219KB, 1186x1411px
>>27437963
>>
>>27437963
>No megas
Come on "leakerfags" everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that megas are the coolest thing ever over in Nipland and all the 10 year olds go crazy for them. You guys can't start your bait out with that if you want it to actually be tasty and yield a whole thread of hype for your silly imaginings
>>
>>27439300
>>27439300
>pansexual
Literally being bisexual but using a fancy buzzword. If they were truly pansexual they shouldn't have problems with fucking a dog or a rock. After all, "pan" means "everything", so if they're fucking pansexual they really should be willing to fuck anything, even if it doesn't move.
>but muh genders
Only male and female, tumblrfags.
>>
>>27439370
someones panties are a bit tight
>>
Thank fuck this is just bait. If they were to gen wun pander this hard...
>>
>>27437963
Illumise and Volbeat. Miltank and Tauros.

Op is a favgot
>>
>>27437963
>Blue, aged 20 years

How old does that make Oak though?
>>
OP is a faggot, but what do you guys think is going to be next on the remake train?

New Fire Red Leaf Green or New Diamond and Pearl? I always assumed DP, but the more I think about it the more another run at Kanto seems likely.
>>
>>27439670
Its going to be Kanto, because gofags and there is no gen1 game on the 3ds, excluding VC. You can still play DPPt cause its DS
>>
>>27439664
He is older now but still in game as Professor. He is 70. The player character you do not select is his assistant.
>>
What happened to that theory that XY were the 20th anniversary 'remakes'? I mean a reboot could definitely capitalise on Go's success if it's announced soon (and it could boost the NX's sales as well), but it's still pointless nostalgiapandering. Though having said that Sun/Moon are going to be awful so maybe a blatant retread would be for the best.

>>27439680
>there is no gen1 game on the 3ds
God fucking forbid
>>
>>27439680
That was my thinking as well. We haven't had a main Kanto game with the Physical/Special split yet either. And while I am sure Go will have died down by the time these potential remakes come around, it'll still be a nostalgia mine for them.
>>
>>27437963
Stop teasing me, I would want this so bad.

Also
>Certain Pokemon have been redesigned to fit modern design standards. For example, much of the first two Gens receive unique facial features
get the absolute fuck out with this hipster bullshit
>>
>>27437963
lol no
>>
File: backtotumblr.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
backtotumblr.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>27439300
>master "race"
>lists sexualities

Is tumblr really that dumb?
>>
>>27439815
No one wants a reboot. A reboot would be the worst decision. Gen 8 will be on the nx though
>>
Im ok with this.
>>
>>27437963
>Nidoran(M) and Nidoran(F) and their evolutionary lines will be consolidated into one line, Nidoran (branching out into Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoking, and Nidoqueen). This will cause a shift in Pokemon dex entries. Nidoran will be #30, Nidorina #31, Nidorino #32, Nidoqueen #33, Nidoking #34. The reason Nidoran is #30 instead of #29 is:
Never ever gonna happen.
>>
>>27437963
I FUCKING hate genwunners and their stupid nostalgia god fucking dammit please stop shitting up the franchise
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.