[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best motherfucking fight of the whole anime. No Doubt. https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: kek.png (264KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
264KB, 540x304px
Best motherfucking fight of the whole anime. No Doubt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU
>>
>>27437625
Diantha vs Ash pt 2 was better.
>>
>>27437625
wtf I love ash-greninja now
>>
>>27437694
Well, opinions. (I'm the OP. Hi!)
>>
>>27437625
I love how Shota screams out that last Leaf Storm command, you can hear the fear.
>>
We need more fights like this in the ashnime desu
>>
did anybody notice Ash-Greninja's water shuriken become bigger before Ash commands him to use Double Team?
>>
>>27437726
Ikr, you can actually feel the pressure on Shouta's eyes. Beautiful.
>>
>>27437625
The whole fight was really helped by how it focused on the Pokemon moving almost the entire time while Ash and Shota showed up transparent in the background instead of constantly cutting back and forth, or having the two Pokemon attack each other from the other side of the field, maybe get in close for a physical attack, then reteat again.

Also Shauna sounded really cute in the anime.
>>
What a shit fight. Should've lost.
>>
Posting an actually good version: https://my.mixtape.moe/zkjlux.webm
>>
My only fear is that they wont play the XYZ theme for the final fight because they played it here
>>
I used to hate Sceptile, but the Mega design is one of my favourite Pokemon designs.
If Sceptile's Mega were his base form he'd be my favourite starter Pokemon of all.
>>
Well that's 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back
>>
There's no reason on how Greninja should've won. And lost to Mega Charizard X. Come on writers!
>>
>>27437988
>Also Shauna sounded really cute in the anime.

Shauna has the rare distinction of sounding good in the dub, too.
>>
>>27439975
>Volt plays
>>
I don't understand how can Greninja tank so many high level grass attacks without change his type and defeat a grass/dragon with mostly water attacks. the anime logic is really weird
>>
>>27440163
He only take one leaf storm, sceptile missed or greninja evaded everything else
And sceptile only take two hits of aerial ace and the rasenshuriken
>>
>>27437694
SHADO BOORU
>>
>>27437625
>they waited until the worst generation in the series to have good animation
>soils it with syncro autism anyway
>>
>>27440021
It's not like it your life matters anyway
>>
>>27437625
Nah. It was fun and well animated, but aside animation alone, it's definitely not the best. Not in XY and not in the anime as a whole.

The fight felt like they were just retardedly clashing power against one another for a couple minutes. It was a nice spectacle, but it lacked the sense of progression that was offered by a battle like Ash/Diantha II where we saw Greninja slowly overwhelm Gardevoir over the course of the fight and got to see Ash almost defeat someone presumed undefeatable.

In terms of the rival battle as a whole: Emotionally and in terms of trainers using actual strategy, it easily loses out to Ash/Paul.
>>
>>27437625
why the fuck didn't Ash teach it ice beam? defeating a grass/dragon type with water shuriken is retarded.
>>
>>27440163
Ash's Greninja has Protean. When it used Aerial Ace, it became Flying-type.

That's how.
>>
File: sgit.png (190KB, 436x272px) Image search: [Google]
sgit.png
190KB, 436x272px
>>27437625
>When you knew you are fucked
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.