[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who likes them? They look badass with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1469919200797.jpg (58KB, 680x350px) Image search: [Google]
1469919200797.jpg
58KB, 680x350px
Am I the only one who likes them?
They look badass with their crossed arms
>>
it's the eyes. i hate that they have the same exact eyes.
>>
>>27436296
I do, especially Thundurus.
>>
>>27436296
vp really, really hates them for some reason. They sure as hell aren't perfect, but they aren't as awful as they're made out to be. Sure, the fact that they're just almost exact pallet swaps of each other (tail, mustache and hair are only differences) is dumb, but by itself it's not an awful design.

I really like the Therian forme designs, especially for Thundurus.
>>
>>27436296

I like the design, don't get me wrong.

I just don't like how it's the same design three times.
>>
Yes, you're the only one with tastes this shit.
>>
>>27436340
Actually, if you look closely, the eyes are different sizes, in such a way that it makes Thundurus look madder than the other too.
>>
>>27436296
Landorus Therian is the best OU Pokemon and is a legendary. It also has 145 Atk, Intimidate and a type that let's it to be immune to Paralysis. Because it's a bit slow it often carries a Choice Scarf with momentum in U-Turn. It is annoying because of U-Turn, not because it is Landorus Therian.

Prankster Thunder Wave it's just annoying because it means no matter how fast is your Pokemon it will be Paralyzed before it can't do anything against it unless it is Ground or Electric-type. Is a godsend it is very frail.

Tornadus aka, the only nerfed genie, will never be as good as it was on Gen V because of the bad accuracy of its most powerful STAB.
>>
>>27436296
Eh, I have no objections to those who hate them because "muh palette swaps".

However, I do believe that the Therian formes redeemed that flaw, and anyone who hates those I disagree with.
>>
>>27436296
Incarnate forms aren't too bad. Those therian forms look awful though
>>
>>27436296
They are cool. I wish that it was 1 mon with 3 forms, kind of like super Castform.
>>
>>27436296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Literally my mom's pillar men.
>>
>>27437517
AYAYAYAAYYYY

I heard it in my head as I was reading your comment before clicking the link.

Also, 10/10 names, will steal.
>>
File: 1388866540800.png (317KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388866540800.png
317KB, 800x600px
>>27437562

Kek, happy to be able to help, friendo.
>>
>>27437517
I glad I'm not the only one who's reminded of the Pillar Men by these guys.
>>
>>27436296
>anal beads
>>
These look like Digimon. The worse ones. And it's the first time I'm saying something like this (mainly because I like Digimon ). The only Pokemon I truly dislike, even worse than Volcanion.
Also... anal beads and two tentacles. What were they thinking?
>>
>One of them is literally the daily dose
>>
That green one is hideous
>>
>>27439940
Maybe they didn't thought their adult players would be so immature.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.