[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are genwunners responsible for creating Unovabortions as we know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: The birth of Unovabortions.png (447KB, 900x422px) Image search: [Google]
The birth of Unovabortions.png
447KB, 900x422px
Are genwunners responsible for creating Unovabortions as we know them today? I remember that they were shitting on Gen 5 back when B/W came out and the Unova fans were the victims, now Unovabortions basically behave the same as genwunners but bash Gen 6 and defend Gen 5 (and other DS games) instead of bashing new gens and defending Gen 1 (and 2).
>>
>>27436005
Gen 5 is my favourite gen but I don't hate gen 6. It was disappointing coming from BW2, but I still liked it more then gen 3.
>>
>>27436005
Genwunner meme is getting out of date, faggots. It's time to re-frame the way you view pokemon collectively.
>>
>>27436005
because gen 6 is legitimate garbage and deserves all hate it gets
i didn't even enjoy gen 5 that much yet gen 6 someone managed to be a step down
>>
File: 280.jpg (102KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
280.jpg
102KB, 700x875px
>>27436041
I'm fine with people who were disappointed with Gen 6 but don't bash it as if it was an unholy abomination. The problem is the fans who *do* bash it as such, just like genwunners did with Gen 5.
>>
>>27436099
Typical Unovabortion, so blind in their hatred of Gen 6 and worship of Gen 5 that they completely ignored the genwunner question.
>>
>>27436100
Meloetta really is garbage though
>>
>>27436197
The image in general is bad, they cherry-picked everyone's favorites from Gen I and compared them to fairly unpopular mons from Gen V
>>
>>27436100
>9gag
pls die
>>
>>27436100
I think it's totally justifiable to bash gen 6. Look, I used to like the game, but so much is fucking wrong with the game. Look at your rivals and their battles. The 8th gym leader doesn't have 3 moves! How sad is the plot too, many important characters don't even have official art, Like Sina/Dexio/Emma. Why do you only see admins once before the climax, and why are they so childish. Why does this game lift so much from gen 1. Just why do the gym leader rematches level down on some of them, then when you bumb their level it turns their moves into learn sets. Ie stored power captivate dream eater mega level 80 gardevoir. What is that spooky house there for? What even is route 13. Why the game's selling point riding Pokemon 3 times? One of which is completely optional and the second 2 are pretty much coppies if slow moving and smashing rocks. Why does nobody leave their gyms anymore besides Korrina, that's something since Plat. You have more battles with Korrina than Shauna/Tierno as your rivals.

Fuck X and Y
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.