[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's safe to assume that whatever news to released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 363x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 363x382px
I think it's safe to assume that whatever news to released tomorrow is new megas or whatever this bracelet is.
>>
2 days anon. We still have to get through today and tomorrow
>>
>>27427124
Tomorrow is Sunday
>>
Nah. I would think around Worlds with Morimoto at Gamescom is the best bet. Monday's update is likely going to be on characters, evil team and other gameplay features, probably overlapping with CoroCoro.
>>
>>27427124
this month has 31 days, not 30.
>>
Solgaleo and Lunala are most likely going to get something similar to primal Groudon and Kyogre.
>>
>>27427131
>>27427132
>>27427150
It's the 31st 2 1/2 hours from now in Japan.

Did you guys forget timezones exist?
>>
>>27427188
Then it will be tomorrow in 2 and a half hours, not tomorrow today
>>
>>27427202
We'll still get the news tomorrow. It's not that hard to understand what OP meant.
>>
>>27427188
Of course not.
The issue is its the 31st in 2 hours, not right now.
not that there's much point to that, they aren't going to release the info at 12 AM JST. they usually release it sometime in the evening, which will be morning of the same day for us.
>>
>>27427188
The news will come exactly 48 hours from now, retard.
>>
We're getting the news at 9 am EST on Aug 1st

It's been the same time as the last 4 or 5 updates
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.