[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Pokémon Sun/Moon announcement. >Shows the villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: swampert shocked.png (383KB, 797x601px) Image search: [Google]
swampert shocked.png
383KB, 797x601px
>New Pokémon Sun/Moon announcement.
>Shows the villain team.
>It's Team Flare and Lysandre is now immortal because of the weapon, like AZ

Post yfw
>>
>>27426289
But he dies in Y.
>>
File: 1465922275117.png (90KB, 391x395px) Image search: [Google]
1465922275117.png
90KB, 391x395px
Which part of this would be interesting?
>>
>Kaloshit coming back to SM outside of Basedgarde
I really, really hate this meme.
Can I delete it?
>>
tbqh, I wouldn't mind if they don't make a new team and use old one instead.
I have more connection to preexisting enemies. I always kinda like those headcanons where Giovanni or Cyrus make a huge comeback and battle against other evil teams.
>>
>>27426289
>>27426305
This is Y we need further X-planation of the Kalos region and a Z version.
>>
>>27426317
Im sure there will be more Kalos stuff in Sun and Moon than just Zygarde. Not only there's still Eternal Floette with unreleased move but also stuff like Ghost Girl will probably adressed and Magearna's weapon looks very much like ultimate weapon AZ built
>>
>>27426339
>Eternal Floette
>some one-off NPC that you have to go out of your way to find
Just stop.
>>
>>27426305
Thats the point - we dont know that
>>
>Lysandre uses the weapon to revive Giovanni, Cyrus, and Ghetsis
>Try to work together to achieve [ultimate goal]
>After a while realize they all have different outlooks and begin to fight amongst each other
>Gang war between Rocket, Galactic, Plasma, and Flare
>Battle Royale between the player and Giovanni/Cyrus/Ghetsis

>Archie and Maxie team up with the player at some point to help defeat them
>>
>>27426344
X had the weapon give eternal life to Team Flare
Y had the weapon destroy anyone that wasn't Team Flare
Even if he lived in Y Lysandre wouldn't be able to gain eternal life from anywhere
>>
>>27426343
Its too significant in the lore of the game to make it "talk to this npc and its done"
>>
>>27426353
but cyrus is in the distortion world, and the rest of them are alive

unless we future now
but then again how does he use the weapon to revive them?
>>
>>27426360
>Even if he lived in Y Lysandre wouldn't be able to gain eternal life from anywhere

...and that would make him wanting revenge or get the eternal life from other source even more
>>
>>27426380
plot
>>
>>27426353
This is stupid, but I want it
>>
>>27426361
What fucking significance does it have?
What does it hint to?
Nothing.
Stop being retarded, your shitty region was abandoned for a reason.
>>
>>27426411
>What fucking significance does it have?

It has the most powerful Fairy Type move Light Of Ruin and unique stats. Not to mention it was the main reason for all this AZ fuckery that happened in the past which side effect led to the birth of mega evolution

>Stop being retarded, your shitty region was abandoned for a reason.
Try harder and at least learn some info before you type bullshit you have clearly no idea about
>>
File: Renne.png (40KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
Renne.png
40KB, 245x240px
>>27426331
>>
>>27426353
You're assisted by Red, Blue, Leaf, and every hero and rival from the previous games, ala a superhero anniversary edition special team up episode.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.