[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homebrew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 29

File: homebrew launcher.png (19KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
homebrew launcher.png
19KB, 800x400px
This thread is about installing homebrew.

Some 48-hours ago two new exploits have been released that allow any version of the 3ds(new/old/2ds/xl) on any firmware (yes, including 11.0), to run homebrew. This means you can for example start dumping your save files, edit them with PkHex to inject new pokemon and then reinject the savefile in your cartridge. This post explains how to do this.

This method cannot brick your DS.

>If you are on a firmware below 11.0, consider installing a9lh instead. It is a permanent solution that allows you to run homebrew and even install games you downloaded (and didn't pay for) and play online.
>You can also install a9lh on a 11.0 system if you know someone irl that already runs a9lh and helps you.

Second thread, I'll only be here for a few hours, but I can do basic tech support regarding the process until then.
>>
Guide:
Prerequisites:
-A 3ds/2ds/new3ds
-A sd-cardreader (not needed on new3ds)
-A wifi connection

Download:
-The homebrew starter pack: https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/starter.zip
-Menuhax 3.0: https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_homemenuhax/releases/download/v3.0/menuhax_v3.0.zip

Installation:
1. Download the above files
2. Take out your sd-card and put it in your cardreader
3. Copy the CONTENTS of the starter FOLDER (in the starter.zip) on your sd-card
4. Copy, merge and overwrite the CONTENTS of the menuhax_v3.0.zip ZIP FILE to your sd-card (This step may no longer be needed since it might be included in the new version of the starter.zip)

>After this step your sd-card root should have a /3ds/ folder (with several folder inside) and a boot.3dsx on root level

5. Put your sd-card back in your 3ds
6. Start up your 3ds
7. Press the icon top left, change your theme at least once and select the theme you want to keep afterwards (you will be stuck on this theme unless you uninstall menuhax, you can change the theme, but you will have to reinstall menuhax afterwards)
8. Hold L+R to start camera mode, press the QR button and scan this QR code: https://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php and let it open the browser to visit the website
9. Weird colors will flash on your ds monitor, that is normal. Wait a few seconds and it should start the homebrewlauncher (if this takes longer than 1 minute, restart your ds and start again from the beginning or check the faq)
10. Select menuhax installer, press A to install and B when it asks to skip ropbin, press a when it is complete, turn off your 3ds

From now on you can hold the L button during startup of your 3ds to start the homebrew launcher.
>>
FAQ:
>I have a new 3ds and can't access my sd card:
Use the microsd-management tool to move files between your ds and your pc
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14218/~/how-to-use-microsd-management-to-move-files-between-a-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-and-a

>I can't open the camera because I don't have a right bumper:
Alternative, if you can't use your camera open your browser and type in "http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php"

>Menuhax says my system is not supported:
You are using the old menuhax(v 2.2) that came with the (old?) starter kit, use the new menuhax (v3.0) from the link above and make sure to overwrite the existing files

>Menuhax shows error 0XFFFFFFFE:
On your sd card, find the folder "Nintendo 3DS/<ID0>/<ID1>/extdata/00000000/
(ID0 and ID1 are gibberish names, just check them all if you have several)
In this folder, delete/rename the folder 00000082(on jp systems), 0000008f(on us systems) or 00000098(on eu systems)
(Make backups beforehand)

>Browserhax gets stuck on a red screen:
Check your folder structure, the boot.3dsx needs to be on root level

>I'm stuck in my theme:
uninstall Menuhax from the homebrew launcher, change theme, reinstall menuhax

>How do I hack my savegame with this?
Install a savegame manager (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/ dl the attached jksm_3dsx.zip) and merge its 3ds folder with the one on your sd card, then you can dump your savegame file through the homebrew launcher onto your sd card, edit it on your pc and reinject it throug the homebrew launcher.

>Moving the sd card is tiresome:
Consider installing a ftp homebrew app to access your sd card over wifi(even on old3ds): https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ftp-gmx-customize-your-ftbrony.410506/
>>
Lemmie bump this for you senpai. Thanks for the guide!
>>
>>27425974
They still haven't patched Browser? Haven't they taken games off the Store faster than this?

I'm surprised.
>>
>>27426345
Well browser was patched before, this is a new one that is just 2-3 days old. The next firmware update will most likely fix browserhax again (and since you can't start the browser without being on the latest firmware it will be fixed even if you don't update, that's why you want to install menuhax)
>>
>>27426345
taking an extremely niche game off the store is faster than preparing an excuse for an update.
>>
>>27426400
patching an application update seems like it would be a lot easier than shutting down a company's revenue for weeks on end
>>
can pokebank still be used normally?
>>
>>27426522
yes
>>
>>27425974
Great guide!
Also,
>You can also install a9lh on a 11.0 system if you know someone irl that already runs a9lh and helps you.
How new is this? I thought a9lh was impossible on 11.x without a hardmod?
>>
>>27426559
almost 2 weeks now
>>
About installing romhacks:

Say I want to install that Star Sapphire romhack.
Is this a reversible process?

I'm also on a 4gb SD card, will I have to buy a new one to fit romhacks on there? I know 3DS games are hueg.
>>
>>27426630
>Is this a reversible process?
Yes, but you will want to backup your original save beforehand.

>I'm also on a 4gb SD card, will I have to buy a new one to fit romhacks on there? I know 3DS games are hueg.

Pokemon is like 2gb + some stuff for homebrew and the romhack, so as long as you don't put a lot of other stuff on there you should be fine. If you ever plan on downgrading though you should get a bigger sd card.
>>
Alright stupid question...How do I start using pkhex? Bike simulator is still some fun and hyper training being around the corner fixes the iv issue. Mainly want all the evo items.
>>
>>27426651
follow the guide above then:

>How do I hack my savegame with this?
Install a savegame manager (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/ dl the attached jksm_3dsx.zip) and merge its 3ds folder with the one on your sd card, then you can dump your savegame file through the homebrew launcher onto your sd card, edit it on your pc and reinject it throug the homebrew launcher.
>>
I'm getting back into injecting with this expliot.
I'm wondering though, is there a database that keeps event Pokemon for download? I've been searching, and the ones I've been finding aren't maintained anymore.
>>
>>27426658
http://pastebin.com/SYAcZLNQ has a few links, some are down, but theres a "~900 legit/legal event .pk6 files" one that works

There's also https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p1Nnbl9Byu6McDKWP7lXvtbtfcumHaUhMI8ziPdaV7U/pubhtml# that has a bunch of pk6 files
>>
>>27426669
Many thanks, the Docs speadsheet helps a ton
>>
>>27426656
Oops no idea how I missed that. Thanks!
>>
>>27426658
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48113-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread-2016

All wondercards of all gen6 event pokemon.

Open a wondercard in pkhex then drag it into the box if you just want the pokemon
>>
Weird question or maybe I missed something, but I installed MenuHax. For when I'm out and about, what would be the best way to get on it, so that I can play roms?
>>
>>27426779
When you hold L during the 3ds bootup you start into the hombrewlauncher (when menuhax is installed correctly), from there you can start homebrew (e.g. a snes emulator).

Or did I get the question wrong?
>>
>>27426801
Nope, you got it.

Cheers man, much appreciated.
>>
>>27425974
Ja ci dam Dudu, skurkowaƄcu jeden
>>
You guys know how I can extract my pokemon save file so that I can use PKhex? I've downloaded save-manager.7z and put it in my 3ds folder inside my memory card, but it still doesn't show in my homebrew launcher. Please help
>>
>>27426824
check
>>27426656
>>
>>27426824
> I've downloaded save-manager.7z and put it in my 3ds folder inside my memory card, but it still doesn't show in my homebrew launcher. Please help
This has to be b8
Right?
>>
>>27426651
Once you start injecting, you can't stop </3
>>
>>27426843
Nah I don't care about injecting aside from perfect dittos and sharing clones.

I'm gonna get those gamestop exclusive wonder cards though.
>>
>>27426824
If you can't even manage to unpack a .7z file you should probably stay away from editing save files.
>>
>>27426824
a .7z is a type of zip file. You will need to take the files out of it and put that in your 3ds folder.

Also, be careful :/ and make copies of your shit and keep them saved separately in case you fuck something up. You seem pretty new to computering
>>
uhh....is it normal not being able to access pokebank and the badge arcade? They won't connect to the internet anymore with menu hax installed.
>>
>>27426923
probably not menuhax related, you can uninstall menuhax through the homebrewlauncher and try if it works again, but that really shouldn't be the cause for your problem
>>
I have it. So, how can I do this?
>>
>>27426941
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

you need access to a ds with a9lh, buy a 5$ game on that one and then use system transfer to transfer it to the legit 11.0. With that you can perform a partial downgrade to 10.4, which allows you to further downgrade to 9.2 and do the whole a9lh setup from there.

Make sure to read the guide before buying anything though, there are some details to note.
>>
Man now that I have access to literally any pokemon i desire i sort of dont desire any now.

Only thing i sort of want are the 20th anniversary pokemon i missed earlier this year. Is their a way to inject them as a wonder card and pick them up from the person in the pokemcenter?
>>
>>27426993
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48113-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread-2016

look for .wc6 files, those are wondercard files you can inject into your savegame
>>
>>27427012
ah sweet, and they trigger the event right?
>>
>>27427023
I never tried it myself, but afaik .wc6 is the wondercard itself and .pk6 is the pokemon. So the wc6 should trigger the event
>>
>>27427023
what are the events for these pkmn? like a boat ticket or somethin?
>>
I installed MenuHax a few days ago after not using it for a while.

Are cheats available yet for the emulator side of things? on older emulators I'm sure you could use cheat codes?
>>
are there any videos for installing it onto the NEW 3ds? i have trouble with instructions like this
>>
>>27427126
Take out your sd card from the n3ds. Get it in your computer somehow with a reader. In the top level folder drag and drop the downloadable files in the OP. Open your camera and follow the link with the qr code in it and scan it. That should take you to a menu. Then install menuhax from the screen you get.

Or just go to YouTube and look up menuhax install.
EZPZ
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (14KB, 270x250px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.jpg
14KB, 270x250px
>>27426937
Alright yeah wasn't menu hax. Had to add a proxy server since my modem randomly decided to hate my 3ds.
>>
>>27427042
no its like internet distribution, like the shaymin you could get this month.

>>27427012
nothing from this site is downloading
>>
>>27427259
the top post has a .rar archive with some .wc6 files
>>
File: poic.png (6KB, 385x173px) Image search: [Google]
poic.png
6KB, 385x173px
>>27427292
Theyre just hanging for me, if they dl for you could you upload for me somewhere else (soz req)
>>
>>27427314
https://www.mediafire.com/?yu9mtuxdb7mwx7a
>>
>>27427334
thanks, youre the vp hero
>>
If i used pkhex to change my trainer language would that change the games language? Would this have any negative affects?
>>
I have a few questions. I have a New 3ds XL on 11.0 and the only interest I have in homebrew is the ability to stream video to my PC. Is that still possible with this? and if so is there any way to backup my original stuff incase anything goes wrong? and lastly, does this affect my ability to play games online like smash/pokemon?
>>
>>27427552
To stream you'd need to get a custom firmware, which would mean downgrading. If you manage to get a cfw though, you will not be affected negatively in any way (except that you can't boot without a sd card).

For downgrading 11.0 you need to know someone that has a hacked ds already irl or you learn how to solder.
>>
I have a few questions about this.

1: Is it guaranteed not to brick your 3DS if done correctly? (If I just followed those steps in the OP to the letter)

2. What kind of homebrew is available for the 3DS?

3. Would this allow me to simply create a backup of my saved games?

I don't care about injecting, I kinda like bike simulator.
>>
>>27427572
Ok, that would not be possible for me then. Thank you.
>>
>>27427579
>1: Is it guaranteed not to brick your 3DS if done correctly? (If I just followed those steps in the OP to the letter)
yes
>2. What kind of homebrew is available for the 3DS?
just homebrew? or you mean custom stuff? retroarch, doom, sav editing, etc
>3. Would this allow me to simply create a backup of my saved games?
yes
>I don't care about injecting, I kinda like bike simulator.
you wont after injecting
>>
>>27427579
1. Yes
2. for version 11.0 up, only the homebrew launcher (iirc) (you can downgrade 11.0 to do more but it takes an already downgraded DS)
3. Yes, use JKSM
>>
>>27427600
>>27427627

I mean homebrew software.

>>27427600

Not injecting.
>>
>>27427639
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_3DS_homebrew

most notably are savegame manager, and things like snes emu (gba apparently works crappy).

You can run romhacks with this though, so that might be something you could be interested in.
>>
>>27427639
here's some stuff you can do under HBL, it's under "homebrew tools"

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/wiki/index#wiki_homebrew_tools

inb4 >reddit
>>
>>27427639
>I mean homebrew software.
why i wrote some in!
>>
Will this work on 10.0.0-27E?

I keep getting message that I need to update system to use browser, to use internet? What do?
>>
>>27427713
You don't want to update. You are on a version that allows you to downgrade to 9.2 from where on you can install a9lh which will give you full access to everything (install games you dl'd from the web and play them online) and no future update will be able to take this away from you.

check out: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

read carefully, some steps might brick your ds if you do them wrong.

Consider getting a bigger sd card though, the stock 4gb is full after 1-2 games.
>>
>>27427750
As another person, I mainly put Homebrew on my N3DS so that I'd feel more comfortable putting CFW on my O3DS, its version 9.5.0, is that workable? and is 8 GB good enough or should I grab a 16 GB?
>>
>>27427767
everything below 11.0 can be 'safely' downgraded and turned into a cfw. For 10.6-11.0 you might need to buy a game to set up the initial homebrew, but for everything below it works out of the box.

You can also use your hacked cfw o3ds to transfer a9lh to your 11.0 new3ds using system transfer and a 5$ game (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade)

cfw on new3ds is especially nice as it allows you to stream your video output to your computer over wifi.

SD card size depends, you can upgrade anytime by just moving the files to the new sd card. The biggest game for the 3ds are ~2gb, so you need 2gb for the installation file + 2gb for the installed files (you can remove the installation file afterwards). You can use a 4gb card if you are ok with only having 1-2 games on it, but the more the better.
>>
File: IMG_5848.jpg (124KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5848.jpg
124KB, 576x576px
>>27425974

Hey Dudu, you helped me install homebrew a few days ago back when the thread was started for injecting/requesting pokemon. I was wondering if you've heard of an issue where the system never saves your homepage layout.

It will save the position of the items I arrange on the menu, but everytime I try to put these VC games in a folder, or set a theme for the homepage, it only lasts until the system is powered off again, defaulting back to this when it starts back up.
>>
>>27427806
yea, menuhax locks your homescreen, what you can do is uninstall menuhax (through homebrewlauncher of if that doesn't work you can check the FAQ and do the thing listed under the "0XFFFFFFFE" section), set everything up the way you like it and then reinstall it (without changing the theme this time)
>>
>>27427750
I know. But it doesn't let me use browser. It keeps turning off browser.
>>
>>27427875
if you follow the steps under https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)

you can "trick" the browser into opening shortly by changing your date to january 1, 2000 00:00 and do some other things... but please read everything and be sure you know what you are doing.

The guide in the OP above is not for your version, your version is superior and can be converted to use a9lh, but you need to follow a different guide (the one on github) closely.
>>
Thank you for being such a bro, OP. I don't think I would have discovered this if it weren't for you.
>>
Possible to get the save file from say Pokemon B2W2 using Save Manager?
>>
>>27428001
yes, but you need to have either poketransporter or pokemon dream radar installed on your 3ds:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-twlsavetool-v1-0.412887/
>>
>>27428001
No.
>>
>>27427897
Does that mean I will be able to use homebrew without internet connection?
>>
>>27428013
It's more just to edit a save of a file I want to play through the story with. I'll give it a go thanks
>>
>>27428124
you need a wifi connection. The browser checks if you are on the latest firmware version before opening, but on older versions (<10.6) you can trick the browser into opening regardless, from there on you can start the homebrew/downgrade process.
>>
>>27427897
What does it mean to install cfw? How is it different/superior than browserhax?
>>
Did nintendo patch the browser or something? Im getting error 003-2101 on two different routers now, both in and out of game.
>>
>>27428172
CFW is permanent, browser/menuhax will most likely get fixed in the next firmware update.

CFW additionally allows you to install games you downloaded from the internet on your sd card and play them online... so standard piracy. You are also not forced to reboot your 3ds all the time when you want to launch homebrew (like you are with menuhax).

In short: CFW is superior in everything and is permanent, if you can get it, get it.
>>
Is there any way to extract B2W2 save from cartridge like from 3DS games?
>>
>>27428206
>>27428013
>>
>>27428200
So once I install cfw permanently there's no way of losing it vide patch if I won't update system?
>>
>>27428200
So once I install cfw permanently I won't lose it?
>>
>>27428314
>>27428300
well, the only way to lose it is if you manually decide to remove it (which I would not advice you to do).
>>
if i use homebrew on one sd and switch to a clean sd, will any remanents be on the system?
>>
How can you cheat on the gba emulator??
>>
>>27428401
you dont
>>
>>27428399
No
>>
>From now on you can hold the L button during startup of your 3ds to start the homebrew launcher.

When exactly am I supposed to hold L? Because everything worked fine, but holding L on start up doesn't boot the homebrew launcher.
>>
>>27428450
did you install menuhax or not?
>>
>>27428450
when the ds is powered down, you hold L, keep holding L, press the power button to boot the ds, keep holding L until you see weird colors.

If that doesn't work you didn't install menuhax correctly (by either using the old menuhax version or by getting the 0xfffffe error that is explained in the faq)
>>
>>27428455
>>27428464
Aaand I'm an idiot, I didn't install menuhax the first time. Everything is working fine now, though. The static on the top screen when the homebrew launcher was loading freaked me out.

What nifty things can I do now that this is installed?
>>
>>27428536
At some point during the installation process you get to choose what displays on the top screen. If you don't select a splash image it just displays random memory.
>>
Dudu Thanks for the thread, was wondering now that i have homebrew, how can i start injecting?
>>
>>27428550
How do I get the eShop app to work?
>>
>>27428622
You want to install the save editor here:

>>27425981
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

Then export your pokemon save, take out the SD card, and modify the save with PkHex

Be sure to keep an original save on your computer before you tinker with anything!
>>
>>27428847
Do you know if there's save editor for monster hunter 4 ultimate? I want to change few weapons to max stats, already spent 2000 hours in and I'm bored.
>>
>>27425974
even after deleting the extdata folder Menuhax wont install
>>
So i'm trying to extract my alpha sapphire save with that save manager but swap note is the only available title appearing...
>>
>>27429145
You might have to use 'update titles' on the main menu.
>>
>>27428905
Anyone knows?
>>
Does PHBank work through menuhax or do I need CFW? I ask because it includes a .cia installer
>>
How to free games?
>>
How to inject pokemon?
>>
So an sd cardreader is just a thing that converts the ds's memory card into a usb stick?
>>
>>27429523
Some laptops have sd card readers build in.
>>
>>27429585
Holy shit I just realized that my laptop does. Awesome. So everything is still working like in the op?
>>
>>27427259
yeah but how do these events actually play out in the game?
>>
>>27430869
they don't?
a pkmn center lady just gives you the pokemon, there's no actual event
>>
Nice there's a new exploit. I've still got a 9.x o3ds, and a 10.2 n3ds. Was gonna downgrade my n3ds when I got a new sd card.

Question: As far as my understanding goes, there's SysNAND and then EmuNAND. If UI downgrade my n3ds, can I use the SysNAND for all my pirated games, and then use EmuNAND to trick Ninty into thinking my 3ds is up to date for playing games online?
>>
>>27431958
thats why i was askin, i inferred there was an actual event, dunno why that guys dick was hard for getting a gift, over mon in the pc
>>
File: 1430451961358.gif (398KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1430451961358.gif
398KB, 500x460px
Why do my badges in folders disappear when I turn the ds off/put it in sleep mode? I can restore layout but every time I close the ds they'll vanish again.

Badges pinned to folders or on the main screen aren't affected though. Any ideas?
>>
File: peaches.jpg (127KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
peaches.jpg
127KB, 750x1334px
>>27429275
bumping for answer
>>
>>27429275
Yes, it does.
Ignore the cia installer
>>
File: ClwJjlfVAAAnAw0.jpg:large.jpg (163KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
ClwJjlfVAAAnAw0.jpg:large.jpg
163KB, 750x1334px
>>27432502
arigato gozaimasu
>>
>>27431999
Outdated information, get a9lh, it gets rid of dualboot, you can no longer fuck up by accidentaly updating and you can always stay on the most up to date fw once youve installed it

>>27432155
Menuhax locks your hometheme, uninstall it through the homebrewlauncher, set up ur screen the way you want and reinstall it
>>
>>27432672
>a9lh

Spoonfeed please. What's that?

Also, I've been researching information from reddit threads since they stay around longer than here. Where should I go for up to date information?
>>
>>27432789
/r/3dshacks
One of the stickied posts is the whole guide, read it carefully though, if you dont do as it says u might brick your system. That being said, it takes +-5h to set up. It is not hard, just takes long.

Get a bigger sdcard though, stock 4gb card only has space for 1-2 games
>>
>>27432851
I've got a 128gb in the mail right now.

If I'm understanding right, I can keep homebrew up and running no matter how many updates ninty releases?
>>
>>27432672
Tried that already, same problem. Thought it was CHMM but even without a theme installed it still erases them.
>>
>>27428847
Guys..what happens if i didn't save the original savefile
>>
>>27432916
It is gone forever and you have let your pokemon down.
>>
How much work is needed to transfer the hacked stuff between sd cards? I am on a 16 gig now but obviously more space would be better
>>
>>27432873
Yes, a9lh installs itself so early in the boot sequence that it is virtually impossible to patch out. "Downside" is that it needs a sd card to run and wont boot without it unless u uninstall a9lh. For you that means you can always update your system, play online, install games/homebrew without dualboot or similar.

Also, on new 3ds you can stream ur monitor output to your pc
>>
>>27432927
If you have to ask then you shouldn't know.
>>
>>27432916
>>27432924
I have no problem with losing the pokemons, but would it cause any problems (Technical, ETC..)
>>
>>27432890
Do the step in the faq undet 0xfffffffe then, set up everything, reinstall menuhax (without the theme change part)

>>27432927
Just copy paste all sd card contents
>>
>>27432981
Mustard gas may engulf your neighborhood.
>>
>>27432939
Sweet, can watch my anime comfy in bed.

Thanks anon.
>>
Okay, I have broserhax put in, have had fun injecting pokemon. But what I wanna know is how to make the eshop think I've bought games so I can download them at my leisure.
>>
>>27433022
use the latest version of FBI and scan QR codes from 3ds.titlekeys.com

OR

use CIAngel/Freeshop
>>
>>27433022
Ciangel
>>
>>27433003
I mean streaming the other way, you can become a youtube star without a capture card
>>
>>27433059
>you can become a youtube star without a capture card
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>27433059
O-Oh.

In which case I can play games on the big screen, even better. Netflix and YouTube just got more fun.
>>
File: 1466589535081.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1466589535081.png
19KB, 512x323px
What are the benefits of doing this?
>>
>>27433095
You get to look like a c001 1337 h4x0r in front of your friends. If you have any.
>>
>>27433095
Injecting/cloning pokimon, running snes/gb roms, playing romhacks of games you own
>>
>>27433095
I use mine to play Harvest Moon: FoMT.

Phone emulators are shit, physical buttons are the tits.
>>
File: nbk7uspilX1s5mgubo1_500.gif (317KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
nbk7uspilX1s5mgubo1_500.gif
317KB, 500x280px
>>27432992
Still no luck
I guess it's not really that big a deal, just seems weird that only the badges placed inside folders are affected. I would've figured they all work fine or none at all
oh well
>>
I've never done anything like this before and am using my 3ds's original card but when I copied the card onto my computer it said I'm using almost all of the 4 GB. Is there a way to clear space without messing with the stuff on my 3ds?
>>
>>27433351
Ctrl+f in this and the archived thread for 0xfff, thereve been 2-3 ppl with the same issue that resolved it that way i think

>>27433385
Check the dcim folder, those are just pictures u took
>>
>>27433642
Just have 2 small screencaps from XY. I remembered this ds did come with a mario game preinstalled, maybe that's it?
>>
>>27433695
See if you can uninstall that from within the ds and if you could redownload it, dont want you to lose anyrhing. You can also backup the whole sd card to your pc first
>>
>>27433726
I actually did backup the card.

So does the 3ds not have internal memory and just keep everything on cards? If I got a clean card would that work? Also I went through the process in op, do I need to do that for any new card in order to use homebrew?
>>
So CIAngel is telling me it can't access the kernel or whatever. How do I fix that?
>>
>>27433810
There is internal memory, your ds could boot without a sd card.

The exploit is installed in the homescreen-theme-files on your sd card, so if you copy all files to the new sd card it should still work (as long as it is the same ds)
>>
>>27433863
How do I know which files to copy and which are game files?
>>
>>27433955
Hard to explain while on mobile, since all files are in the "nintendo 3ds" folder in subfolders. I guess you could just check which one is the biggest and assume thats the game, the foldernames are mostly gibberish. If you are really interested google "3ds extdata". Remember that stuff like savegames usually get saved to the cartridge and not the sd card
>>
Does anyone have a guide on how to install and use CIAngel? From my understanding it's how you play games you don't own?
>>
>>27434044
The two things immediately in that folder are one folder with a really long string of characters (using almost all the memory) and another named "Private". Is the long file name folder just a game or does it contain multiple things?
>>
>>27434137
Countains multiple folders 2-3 folders down, but one of those should be big and ur game. Menuhax installs into one of the folders under "extdata"
>>
>>27434343
So games are in the "title" folder with names like "00040000"?
>>
>>27434370
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/SD_Filesystem

Yes, games are in "title"
>>
>>27434435
Ok, cool. Thanks for the help.
>>
Please, help me... I have an error 032-1028 with New3DS XL (11.0 E)
>>
Any experience with hardmod?
>>
>>27434528
Your 3DS has started to fill up with mustard gas, I suggest submerging it in water to neutralize the gas's ions.
>>
>>27434536
Easier to find someone irl with a hacked ds that helps you downgrade than learning to solder

>>27434528
Try re-initializing savedata in the browser settings
>>
>this thread
>>>/vg/150113482
>>
Are there pokemon editors I can use on the 3ds or do they all involve moving save data to a computer and modifying it there?
>>
Shit, forgot to reply last night.
>>>27416798
I have a 11.0 emunand. That's just what the CFW runs, right? I've always been foggy on the details, I just followed instructions. My actual firmware is 9.2, the emunand that runs is 11.0.

Do I just follow phialect's guide (or whatever his name is), part 4?
>>
>>27435071
PCHex++
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-pchex-pchex-with-its-own-gui.405302/
there is a homebrew version and a .cia
>>
>>27435509
Looks cool, thanks. Will this work on modified games in homebrew (I specifically want to try star sapphire) or just the default cartridge?
>>
>>27427864
I have the same issue as >>27427806
Just want to double check, when you say "reinstall menuhax" do you mean following steps 8-10? Or another method?
>>
So I just installed CIAngel and downloaded PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon.

What do I do next?

I thought it was FBI but it says there's an error with the Kernel
>>
So uhh...the save manager doesn't depend on wether or not you have a physical or digital save for XY/Oras does it?
>>
>>27436252
It works with both physical and digital copies.
>>
If I can use homebrew in 11.0.0-33 why can't I downgrade directly without hardmod?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>27436288
Alright...downloaded that save manager and swap note still the only title I see when I click on it.
>>
>>27436436
Press right/left on the d-pad to change which application you want to access.
>>
>>27436323
No exploit that gives you access to sysnand.
>>
>>27436552
Thanks
Oh well, I will wait then... I would end up ruining my 3ds if I try
>>
File: karma-break(a).gif (30KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
karma-break(a).gif
30KB, 256x192px
>>27436489
....Well I feel like a idiot. Thanks!
>>
>>27436666
You're welcome.
Nice quads.
>>
Hey if I use PKhex to put in AZ's floette can it be banked or is it stuck in whatever game I inject it in?
>>
>>27433336
Are you playing the game on the n3ds?
>>
Does anyone have the full Pokedex for HGSS? I mean, I want to have a living Pokedex in that game.
>>
This looks like the best place to ask I just noticed that sky 3DS has a plus version out now and I wanted to know if I could play Neo X and Y on it since I have the current firmware and no way to downgrade.
>>
hey guys i get 0xc92044e6 when trying to uninstall menuhax. how do i fix it? btw im on 11.0.0.33U n3ds. i dont need menuhax anymore since i got oot3dhax. and menuhax always crashes on me.
>>
>>27437334
If you're playing Neo X/Y you're an idiot, Eternal X and Wiling Y are much more polished, updated, and don't edit the story to be as edgy as possible.
>>
>>27437393
Well I didn't know about that but I frankly don't care as long as I can play harder version up X and Y so can the version you mentioned Run on Sky3DS plus.
>>
I followed the steps and when it went to the page, it said "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system" rather than the color flashing. Did I do something wrong?
>>
Any good way to soft reset with Hans? Doing it the usual way just leads to a black screen, and in games with heavy resetting, it can get tedious to hold the power button down, boot back up, etc etc.
>>
Tfw no volcanion
>>
>>27425974
>Maybe this is offtopic, but I'm very new to homebrew, Does having access to homebrew on a clean 11.0 means I can install CFW? and possibly get the freeShop working?
>>
>>27437743
Accidental greentext.
Maybe this is offtopic, but I'm very new to homebrew, Does having access to homebrew on a clean 11.0 means I can install CFW? and possibly get the freeShop working?
>>
I'm trying to install Star Sapphire but the romfs extractor stops working partway through. Anyone know what's happening?
>>
>>27437752
>Does having access to homebrew on a clean 11.0 means I can install CFW?
No, you have to do hardmod then downgrade or:

>>
>>27435123
Anyone?
>>
Using a 3ds XL, I tried to emulate some mario roms and wow the framez is very slow.. Is there a way to fix this?
Much thanks
>>
So I did everything in the OP and have the save editor installed, how do I edit the save that I have exported?
>>
>>27438104
and by edit, I mean inject using PKHeX
>>
>>27437917
I'm having this problem too, the SNES music is off, and GBA roms have horrendous frames.
>>
>>27437804
I had a problem like that. Try keeping the extractor as the active window during the process, as that's what fixed it for me.
>>
>>27425974
Okay OP you convinced me. Since I have an extra 3ds I'm not using, I'll dedicate that one to hacks.
>>
Since I can't seem to get Oot3Dhax to install on my 11.0 N3DS, would it be possible to put it on with my 9.5 O3DS and then simply open the save on the N3DS?
>>
>>27438336
Just get menuhax like op said.
>>
>>27437844
Note about that method, it only works:
o3ds -> o3ds
n3ds -> n3ds
o3ds -> n3ds
>>
>>27438336
Would be possible, but no reason not to gwt a9lh on both ur ds
>>
>>27438554
This man is correct.
>>
>>27438435
I was moreso thinking for the future incase Menuhax won't work with the next update, since the N3DS I wish to keep up to date.

>>27438554
I considered that, but the instructions implied I'd have to lose my current NNID on my N3DS, which is something I don't wish to lose.
>>
I have an AS cia file on my sd card, but I need help trying to access it on my 3ds, please.
>>
>>27426757
>no confirmed birthday pokemon

Life is suffering.
>>
>bank let me deposit eternal flow floette.

Neat. Thought for sure they'd be rejected.
>>
>>27438618
>instructions implied I'd have to lose my current NNID on my N3DS
I don't know about n3ds but I did it on my o3ds and didn't lose anything.
>>
>>27438847
It said stuff about formatting and system transferring, I was under the impression that'd give you the NNID of the other 3DS.
Maybe I'm just being retarded?
>>
>>27438206
Finally got it to work by moving everything off the sd card it was stored on for whatever reason. But it turns out that my ds sd card has .3 GB less space than it should so I can't fit the finished ssaphire file on it. Reeee and etc
>>
>>27438659
I don't think you can install cias with homebrew, you probably need cfw for that.
>>
>>27438865
Just read it and yea you need to make a disposable temp nnid since you won't be able to transfer back from o3ds to n3ds, but you won't lose your current nnid so I would still do it if I were you.
>>
What can you do with .cia files with only the homebrew launcher installed?
>>
>>27438980
Absolutely nothing.
>>
how do i get may to have the big titties my man
i have followed your steps to a tit and everything is working my man
i need those titties
>>
>>27438104
>>27438118
Bumping this. When I finish editing the box on PKHeX and Save Box Data, it wants to save it as pcdata.bin, what do I do with this file and how does it change my current save?
>>
>>27439400
Don't both saving just the box data.

File, Export as SAV, and inject the file back onto the cart
>>
Hey gang
Is it common for previous generations to go on sale when a new generation is released? Especially timed around xmas?
Kind of want to buy a copy of X and OR with Sun
>>
>>27439703
Not really, in fact I think DP was still being sold for around 30-40 even back during the XY days.
>>
Can you edit saves on a downloaded cia game? I'm running Luma and did the whole Pilatect guide (downgraded to 2.1/9alh etc).
>>
>>27440063
The real question you're asking is whether or not the saves are the same, and they are. .cias are part data part titlekey.

------

A friendly reminder to everyone browsing this thread and considering doing the full 2.1 + arm process.

1) Do not attempt this with a SD Card that's 2GB. You'll fail halfway through when you need to make two backups that are ~950MB in size with ~350MB free space. Speaking of backups.

2)FOLLOW. EVERY. STEP. TO. THE. FUCKING. LETTER.

You are NOT smarter than this guide. Automotive repair is less stressful than this process and half as convoluted. It's a miracle this all works but IT WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU FOLLOW EVERY STEP TO THE LETTER ON THE GITHUB.

If you are told you need something three times, you need one zip but you're gonna extract it three times. Don't fucking delete it.

If you are told to make a backup. Make. A. Fucking. Backup. Every time. This is not negotiable, and you will be permanently trapped extremely late in the guide if you don't. We're going to assume you're making backups since we need them to unfuck ourselves when we fuck our 3DSes up on purpose.

3)Read ahead first. Then pre-read before doing. Then read as you do it. Everyone makes mistakes, you'll make less if you fucking read. Yesterday someone was literally high doing this and thought they bricked their 3DS when they had done nothing wrong, he just didn't read the FAQ or the guide which specifically warned about this. I made zero mistakes on my install and this happened to me as well.
>>
I met a guy who installed mario kart on my system with a "ticket". I had to go to the eshop and downloaded, as it appeared to be bought. How does this work? How do I install these tickets?
>>
So...would anything bad happen if I hacked in omega ruby exclusive items into alpha sapphire?
>>
>>27436184
Bumping for answer
>>
Is "https://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php" down ?
>>
File: j;hopgyfiu.png (28KB, 514x312px) Image search: [Google]
j;hopgyfiu.png
28KB, 514x312px
>>27442101
Still up for me. Need the QR code or something?
>>
>>27425974
Umm I am on 11.0.0.EUetc. and I installed menuhax and am now in the homebrew launcher. If I click on access eShop it freezes and when I search for themes it freezes. Do I need to install more to do anything with this?
>>
File: IMG_1070.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>27442121
Thanks. But I have an error after the yellow screen :/
>>
>>27442196
BRICKED lmao rekt
>>
>>27442231
Senpai don't scared that anon.
>>
>>27442231
holy shit
>>
>>27442196
Your SD is having bad contact. Put it out and in again, just like how she said
>>
Will this allow me to play region locked games?
>>
>>27442600
yes
>>
Ahh it feels so nice to be able to inject the hidden ability kanto birds, shiny mewtwo, and gamestop wondercards...even tho it feels dirty as heck.
>>
>>27442663
It's like playing in the mud like a little piglet:
Dirty, but fun. :^)
>>
>>27425974
2 questions:
As long as I don't update the 3DS, I'll be able to use menuhax, right?
Also, if I want to get rid of it completely, just replacing the files on SD with these from before installing menuhax will do the trick, right?
>>
What would it take to develop a method of installing cfw on any 3ds? Can it be done based on hardware without hard mods?
>>
Hey guys is there a snes emulator for the 3ds that can use the bottom screen?
>>
>>27444060
>As long as I don't update the 3DS, I'll be able to use menuhax, right?
Correct.
>Also, if I want to get rid of it completely, just replacing the files on SD with these from before installing menuhax will do the trick, right?
Correct, but why would you ever want to do that?
>>
>>27444149
Thanks for the reply. Some point in the future I will have to update, so I might as well clean the SD then
>>
>>27444204
I'll take it you're on 11.x then?
>>
>>27444126
It depends whether you are updated. If you aren't, it's much easier. It's still possible on the current update, but you need a second, already hacked 3ds to do it.

Check /hbg/ in /vg/ on the guides how to do it
>>
>>27444362
I mean to develope an exploit using hardware.
>>
>>27427806
I have this problem too, any fix?
>>
I'm running 10.2 and can't scan the QR codes because it says I need to update to the latest FW to use the browser. I'm a noob at all this, can someone direct me?
>>
>>27445084
Don't update at any cost, get a9lh, ignore the guide in the op. Go to reddit /r/3dshacks and use the pinned post there. Read carefully and follow each step correctly to not brick ur ds. Also get a bigger sd card, with a9lh ull want a lot of space for games to install on ur ds
>>
>>27425974

Hello OP. I have the 032-1028 error on New 3DS when I want to install browserhax exploit. I always delete browser data after crash/error. I am on v11.0.0-33 and the version of the browser is 1.7.10150.

What do I do ? Thanks.
>>
Is the only way to downgrade from 11 to hardmod your 3DS?
>>
>>27445144
Thanks, but I fixed it with a very easy workaround on YouTube. All working now.
>>
>>27445347
That or if u know someone irl with a hacked ds

>>27445385
Well, a9lh allows u to always update to the newest firmware, pirate games and even play online, its the best thing u can do
>>
>>27445484
Will it work with a 3DS which is already hacked?
>>
This topic can't die just yet.
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 248x350px
>tfw /inj/ threads will never come back
>>
File: sad pika.png (104KB, 328x272px) Image search: [Google]
sad pika.png
104KB, 328x272px
>>27442101
damn, not connecting to it either.
>>
>>27447299
Install menuhax, start an /inj/ thread.

Where's the problem?
>>
Anyone got any idea if the hackers of freedom will find someway for us to use those great hacks without downgrading the 11.0?

I'm stuck in 11.0...

I feel dead on the inside
>>
>>27426812
Lubię to :D *cherish ball*
>>
I may or may not need a bit of a walkthrough for setting up the ability to inject.
I've allready installed browserhacks and menuhacks, and I am using a old 3ds with a 4gb sd card and a physical copy of OR
>>
aaaahhhhh where is bowserhax oh nooooo
i was so close to finishing this downgrade nonsense
>>
Can't access the QR code from my computer. Used the link provided and photo from anon and my DS connection times out.

What do I do now?
>>
>>27448945
we wait until the site is back online
>>
>>27425974
>This thread is about installing homebrew.
>Some 48-hours ago two new exploits have been released that allow any version of the 3ds(new/old/2ds/xl) on any firmware (yes, including 11.0), to run homebrew

Will I be able to inject Pokemon?
>>
>>27449044
Fuck. I completely skipped over the next sentence
>>
>>27448976
maybe it's down forever.
>>
File: just end me please.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
just end me please.png
14KB, 800x600px
I was retarded and didn't do the menuhax installer when I had the chance. Now I can't do shit.
>>27449349
I hope not.
>>
Seems as if the website and the QR code itself is down.
RIP
>>
>bigger SD card still hasn't arrived in the mail
>site and qr code are down

Well shit.
>>
File: sarcasm.png (81KB, 198x181px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasm.png
81KB, 198x181px
>it died

Welp....I feel bad for the anons who procrastinated too much despite the constant bumps.
>>
>>27450027
Fuck now I feel so glad that I took the initiative and did it 2 days ago.
>>
All I wanted to do was play some more of my Omega Ruby randomized...
RIP Dragon-type Scratch.
>>
it's gone down in the past and eventually came back up

worst case someone else could download the source from github and set up a server

just be patient you fgts
>>
This has probably been asked to death but I can't find anything google wise. Can you install cfw with menuhax? I really want to play 3ds roms, and apparently you cabt with just homebrew?
>>
>>27450148
Maybe, but we'll have to wait until we can access it again.
>>
>>27450204
so... Never again?
>>
>>27450392
Yes, and Nintendo is right outside your house waiting to beat you over the head with police batons.
>>
File: weffwfwe.png (329KB, 470x325px) Image search: [Google]
weffwfwe.png
329KB, 470x325px
>>27450392
It's over isn't it...
>>27450419
Please they'd shoot me first.
>>
File: moots-secret-stash.png (480B, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
moots-secret-stash.png
480B, 200x200px
᠎
>>
>>27450556
>guy-on-guy-action
heh
>>
>>27450556
We all know he's a faggot. No suprises there. By the way, is this shit legal?
>>
File: lol.png (557B, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
557B, 200x200px
>>27450639
What exactly do you mean by 'this shit'?
>>
what can and can't you do after installing homebrew? I have a bunch of game updates but not sure if should install them or not
>>
File: gamer_gentleman.png (8KB, 235x233px) Image search: [Google]
gamer_gentleman.png
8KB, 235x233px
It's back up.
>>
File: we're up.png (61KB, 794x600px) Image search: [Google]
we're up.png
61KB, 794x600px
It's back up
>>
>>27425975
Where is this "menuhax installer" in the homebrew menu? I don't see it. What's the icon?
>>
Can confirm this shit worked.

Very nice!

Anons who procrastinated, now is your chance
>>
>>27450965
Never mind, I'm a retard. Found it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I can't get this screw lose. I think I tightened the screw a bit too much the last time I opened my ds. Any suggestions?
>>
File: ketchup in the frenchfry.png (403KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
ketchup in the frenchfry.png
403KB, 1000x562px
>>27450881
>>27450882

Alright people who missed it you still have a chance. Don't waste it incase it really goes down for good.
>>
>>27451307
If you're using a laptop try using the New 3DS' built in microsd management. If you can't turn the screws left and lift it up.
>>
>>27451307
just use the wireless connection to your computer and access the files that way senpai
>>
>>27451500
NOTE: this does not work with desktops.
>>
>>27451564
Yes it does.
>>
if i install the homebrew, i can't connect to the internet right? can i play some other game online like Monster Hunter? I just want to finish the dex and get some HA mons that are literally imposible for me to get and this might be the only way
>>
I am quite curious: what exactly are the advantages that Homebrew brings to my 3ds aside the very useful pkhex?

I heard most of the great functions need either hardmodding or downgrade, so I can deduce it's quite limited.

Can I run GBA, NDS and DSI games through the homebrew?

Also, why are there two eshops in it?
>>
>>27452272
Doesn't work for me.
>>
>>27452370
You can already run NDS and probably DSI games without Homebrew.
>>
>>27452442
Works for me.
>>
>>27452460
No, like, for free
>>
>>27452370
>Can I run GBA, NDS and DSI games through the homebrew?
Yes to GBA, flashcard stable for the last two, DeSMuMe emulator for n3DS (laggy), not working for o3DS/2DS
>>
>>>27452370 (You)
I see, thanx. Also, do you know what are those two eshop icons in the homebrew?
>>
>>27452532
If you hover over them I think one is the normal eShop and the other one is where you download the old versions of games.
>>
>>27452547
ohhhh. Understood
>>
>>27425974
The guide isn't quite clear. What do I do with the contents of the menuhax_v3.0.zip and starter.zip?
>>
File: fug.png (44KB, 811x591px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
44KB, 811x591px
Trying to install the May Breast mod however the instructions say the bin files go in the folder a/0/2/1 however the last /1/ folder isn't a folder but a file.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>27452985
Everything inside the starter.zip goes into the root of your SD card.
Then put the 3ds folder from menuhax_v3.0.zip into the root of your SD card.
>>
>>27452985
Copy to root of sd card overwrite if it asks you to.
>>
>>27453037
That's the point, you're replacing a file.
>>
File: 2cat.png (233KB, 818x416px) Image search: [Google]
2cat.png
233KB, 818x416px
>>27453144
but there are two files. How do I replace 1 file with two different files?
>>
>>27453037
You use Ohana3DS to open 0/2/1, and then replace the files INSIDE 0/2/1.
>>
When I hold L on the 3ds start up screen, nothing happens. What do I do?
>>
How do I back up my save for ORAS?
>>
I just got a bigger sd card. If I transfer all the files on my original card over will the new one work exactly the same as the old one?
>>
>>27453629
Submerge the 3DS in water, this should repolarize the ions in the firmware and cause it to boot correctly.
>>
>>27453251
You are fucking stupid.
>>
>>27453629
Launch Homebrew from the browser again and scroll down until you see something along the lines of "menuhax." The icon will display the word menuhax.
Press 'A' to open it, then press 'B' when it asks you if you want to skip ropbin. Press 'A' again when it is complete and then restart your 3DS.
Hold L when it is booting up to enter Homebrew
Plus there's a tutorial here>>27425975
>>
>>27453037
>Any suggestions?

Yeah, dont be fucking pathetic and play a may breast mod. Jesus christ dude.
>>
>>27454451
Yeah, wait until one comes out where her breasts are huge.
>>
I used >>27426656 to export my game. Where would I find the "main" file on my computer?
>>
>>27454752
When I say game I mean ORAS of course. Do I have to do something else after I export it?
>>
>>27454752

With your sd load on your computer.

SD root > JKSV > Saves > whatever game you saved. Be sure to keep the original somewhere safe incase something goes wrong.
>>
>>27454821
Thank you based, anon.
>>
>>27454100
Bumping my question. Are the visible files on the sd card all I need or can there be other things?
>>
File: nice.png (3MB, 756x1460px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
3MB, 756x1460px
>>27453322
>>27454264
>>27453144

I took some anti-retardation pills and got it done.
Thank you.
>>
Anyone here willing to brew me a shiny Pokemon?
>>
>>27455537
You make it...we have the technology. what is it?
>>
>>27455643
Gengar
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.