[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, please sign this petition. It's to remake pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
Guys, please sign this petition.
It's to remake pokemon platinum and the main problem is the speed which can be fixed if remade.
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-pokemon-platinum-remakes-for-the-3ds?recruiter=360882032&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive
>>
>>27425607
I don't think I will, OP
>>
>>27425607

>Remaking the compilation version of the trio

Pokemon games have always came in pairs, you're either getting Diamond and Pearl remakes or nothing.

You'll have more signatures beating the fainted Rapidash that is "whr mi pogymahn Z gaymfrek halp sig peteshun pls".
>>
>>27425607
there is a high chance they remake it in gen 7. since they remake every gen or so. i guess they didnt do it with gen 5 but that doesnt rule out the possibility.
>>
>>27425607
Sorry, but >>27425665 anon is right.
Enjoy your Elite 4 Aaron Beautifly & Dustox and Flint with the only 2 Fire types in all of Sinnoh ORAS tier remakes.
>>
>>27425686

I want to continue hoping that GameFreak will stop being ass-retarded and simply give the Elite 4 whatever Pokemon they can and should have instead of repeating Pokemon or not giving them at least 5 slots in the belt. I can believe the E4 having one or two Pokemon that have the type skills but not the typings, to throw off players, but stuff like Flint's Fire-types being the minority group is going overboard.

Regionaldex restrictions should not be an issue for officially-sanctioned, veteran trainers, not to mention upholders of the region.
>>
>the main problem is the speed
No, the main problem is the terrible Pokemon distribution which Platimum only 'fixed' by occasionally tossing in a singular new Pokemon on a route or two, the fact that you can't travel any routes without at least 2 HM slaves, and the fact that just about every single evolution it added was near impossible to get ingame.
>>
File: 1469667694263.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469667694263.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>27425782
>2 of my pokemon were always lower leveled than the rest because of all the hms the game needed
It didn't help that for shit like rock smash it was used way too much in caves. Either I have the HM or I don't, there isn't any need to put six rocks in the way for me to get rid of just to walk a few steps.
>>
>>27425677
They didn't do remakes in gen 5 because it was nearing the end of the life cycle. The 3DS is the same and it's unlikely we'll be getting a remake any time soon of they haven't abandoned the prospect.
>>
File: 1465125733848.jpg (76KB, 733x672px) Image search: [Google]
1465125733848.jpg
76KB, 733x672px
>>27425665
>beating the fainted rapidash
>>
>>27425686
Considering the way HGSS and ORAS were treated, which introduced the newer Pokemon that later generations introduced (EG, it was possible to get a Yanmega in HGSS though the standard means rather than it being locked off like additional evolutions in FRLG), I would like to think that they would take hints from Platinum and introduce a lot of the new features and changes that it did. Both ORAS and HGSS changed Pokemon distribution, and both included some of the new elements that were exclusive to Crystal/Emerald in their remakes. Why can't Platinum do the same.

If they just make a flat-out copy of DP like they did with FRLG I might cry. Pt is my favourite game.
>>
File: pika.gif (477KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pika.gif
477KB, 500x375px
>>27425607
>thinking change.org matters
>>
>>27426146

Can't kill it, this is supposed to be a child-friendly Western Christianity imageboard for Moses' stone tablet drawings, right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.